Senior ICT Professional with 15+ years of experience, primarily in Project Design, Implementation, Operations, Maintenance and System Management of IT and Telecommunication Networks .Data Center Design and implementation. Successful track record of delivering Network Rollout, migration and MS Transition Projects. Extensive Experience of Operating Fixed Mobile Converged Core Network for providing Voice, Data and Internet Services. Expertise in providing services through LTE, WiMAX, 2G/3G, DSL.
Senior ICT Professional with 15+ years of experience, primarily in Project Design, Implementation, Operations, Maintenance and System Management of IT and Telecommunication Networks .Data Center Design and implementation. Successful track record of delivering Network Rollout, migration and MS Transition Projects. Extensive Experience of Operating Fixed Mobile Converged Core Network for providing Voice, Data and Internet Services. Expertise in providing services through LTE, WiMAX, 2G/3G, DSL Wired and Wireless access network.
• Analyzing the Strategic Network Planning • End to End Project Management
• Assessing and recommending advances in Networks • Transition / Vendor Management
• Lead Technical oversight in various Technologies • Business Continuity and Disaster Management
• Provides Level-2 and above Technical Support • Training and Coaching of Team
• Plan and manage maintenance of new technologies • Team player and Team Lead
SINCE JULY, 2008 (http://www.zain.com)
Core Network Specialist
Selected to take over operation of Fixed Wireless WiMax voice core network operations, responsible to core network is operated and maintained to world class to maximize availability and system performance. Interface with suppliers to verify that the company is receiving high quality of system and technical support Carry out appropriate tests on all new equipment’s introduce into the network prior to commercial launch. Fault Management – handle and resolve faults that may occur in the network element and Emergency handling. Follow up on actions and measures taken by related teams to resolve outstanding issues as per the agreed target and deadlines. To resolve the customer complaints within agreed SLA. Handle service engineering task between business units and suppliers. Conducting regular training or NOC/helpdesk staff including tram building and development. Traffic measurement supervision and analysis expansion planning and implementation
Major Achievements and Projects
• Network swap from NSN to Ericsson active role in all phases of project from installation and go live equipment installation powering and ATP for CS/EPC Ericsson.
• Active participation in swap proposal reviews and feature mapping and dimensioning exercise, planning integration for coexistence of both (NSN/Ericsson) network and then cutover.
• Initiate VoIP over LTE project and successfully complete integration and testing.
• Initiate SBC project RFP flooding, proposal comparative statement, cost negotiation, project management and design integration with Core MSS/MGW implementation and now operating and managing.
• Managing cisco partner contract and direct support with Cisco for Fixed NGN Voice Core since JAN-2011
• Fixed line access swap form 16d (Redline) to 16E (Huawei), CPE customization with Huawei for 16E.
• Number portability for Mobile & Fixed, Integration of Core network with IT for Provisioning/billing. (SOAP/FTP). Automation of health check and Statistical, other report.
• E2E QoS implementation in WiMax, E-Fax solution implementation, VCM Tilgin CPE management operation and upgrade. Part of team to upgrade R99 to Rel 4 PS/CS cores with NSN.
• Corporate voice solution design and implementation, network optimization, improved customer experience
• Cisco UCCE integration with SIP with Ericsson MSS/MGW, Data Center shifting project from MSC1 to MSC2 all WiMax voice core equipment movement.
• Initiate equipment sharing with IT dept. for Cisco CVP call center integration project successfully completed.
• Conduct varies training session to NOC, HD, and call center about network, support processes and best practices.
Zain Group activities: (Active Member of Zain Group SWAT team for Core)
Zain Touch Lebanon: Core network audit identification of issues in configuration/design/dimensioning/ identification of process gasps/ offsite support and on site presentation and explanation to Core/Access team
Zain Sudan MNP Project: consultancy and solution review and recommendation
IMS (IP Multimedia Subsystem): Blue print review and recommendation
DRA/DEA (Diameter routing Agent /Diameter Edge Agent): vendor product reviews report and recommendation to plan deployment of in Opcos
APRIL, 2005 TO JULY, 2008 (http://www.wateen.com)
Projects Manager South Region (Assistant Manager CORE Engineering)
Join company as pilot team member for WiMax rollout in 16 Cities, and implementation of Rel 7 Motorola IMS based Converged Multiservice Network Core, as lead member of launch team participate POC Core sites functional, operational , End to End testing, develop processes for operations coordination and explanation to sales team about products and technical trainings. Hands on over Motorola core nodes.
Warid LDI Operation
Managing / Super-visioning of installations, configuration and support for ATM Backbone Sub Mesh Network of 7478 MSS (Nortel Passport PVG) & Cisco MGX 8880 for Switched and Non-Switched Voice over ATM and Data Connectivity over FR. Integration to Transport Voice and Data (IP) for Warid GSM / IT.
Responsible for complete LDI operations with SLA of 99.999% service availability in south region consist of 4 major cities of Pakistan (KHI, QTA, SUK, HYD). Including Per Paid Calling Cards, GSM Interconnects, GPRS Links, Management Links, and International Interconnects VIA Satellite Earth Station, DCME Interconnect, and Metro Link Superpass hiT 7070. Managing team of Engineers and technician in all cities coordination to resolve issues and Identify risks, redundancy plans, incident management and reporting, planning to minimize outages for performance evaluation. DCME Project, Nortel ATM core, MGX, VoIP network Class 4/5 deployment.
Major Achievements and Projects
• Deployment of CMSN (RAN & CORE), ATPs of CORE, Commercial Launch of Wateen, Planning for new phases.
• Site acquisition, site sharing negotiation with Govt. and other agencies and site owners and group company .
• RAN Rollout at South (Karachi, Hyderabad , Quetta, Sukkur)
• Give presentation to PTA (regulator) teams about network deployment, technology, network capacity and other detail as part of process to get Commencement certificate from regulator (all south Cities for launching LDI and WLL services.)
• DCME Mitsubishis (DXC-7000, DU, RYD, AbuDH, JD), Superpass hiT7070 (SDH).
• LDI Orientation Workshop for regional Techs.
• Workshop on WiMAX technology. LLD CORE Network for sales and marketing teams.
• Short term engagement for OFC and DWDM network (for 3 months)
NATIONAL TELECOM CORPORATION
MAY, 2004 TO APRIL, 2005 (http://ntc.net.pk/ )
Assist Manager Network Operation (additional Team Lead for Project deployment South)
Responsibilities: Management / Monitoring of the backbone (ATM over SDH, E3 Connectivity, delta Network of Juniper, Alcatel 7470, and Packet Star 4500) and at Distribution (Cisco 7420, Alcatel 3600, DSLAM Stinger-II, DSL Terminator, MAX T&T). Installation, configuration and support to ATM, DSL, DXX and Dial-up Internet client. Feasibility of new circuit and technical proposals to clients, tech supports to the marketing staff for the connectivity solutions. Configuration and rectification, localizing clients network issues.
Major Achievements and Projects
• Network Proposal implemented to OGDCL (DSL + Dialup ISDN Intranet setup initially 3 sites).
• Submission and acceptance of solution to City Govt. IT 18 Sites connectivity over DSL + ISDN (BRI).
• PERN (Pakistan Education and Research Network)
o OSPF Implementation within PERN Network (21 Universities)
o BGP implementation over 3XE3 Links with ITI (Pakistan).
SEPT, 2000 TO MAY, 2004 (http://www.ne.com.pk/ )
Senior Support Engineer
I worked in different technologies of the era and mainly responsible for 2nd line support to varies customers, providing pre-sales and technical consultancy for BID & Implementation of products like ALCATEL (MUXs, DTUs), Cisco (Routers, switches), Alcatel ASAM 7200 (DSLAM), Schmidt Telecom (xDSLs), Picturetel (Video Conferencing Equipment).
THE CITY SCHOOL HEAD OFFICE-
DEC, 1999 TO SEPT, 2000 (http://thecityschool.edu.pk/)
Computer LAB Assistant
Responsible for maintaining the Regional Office LAN Environments comprised on 75 Nodes, Coordination with Software Developers for the Data bases Applications (MIS, SIS and LAMP) based on Oracle for changing in Program as per user needs. Casual/Formal Training to the End Users, Installations of Oracles Forms, SQL at Client end and connectivity to the Data Base, computer LAB designing and implementation.
FM -100 PAKISTAN
AUG, 1998 TO DEC, 1999 (http://www.fm100pakistan.com)
Assisting Chief Engineer for the projects documentation and drawings, daily health check for studios equipment, transmitters and DXX link reports submission to Chief Engineer. Assisting In-charge electronic Engineer in repairing and testing of Transmitters Encoders/Decoders. Providing technical support to production department.
• M.Sc. Applied Science (Telecom), PIMSAT, 2004
• Bachelor in Computer Science, Shah Abdul Latif University, 1999
• Diploma Associate Engineer in Radio & Electronics, Aligarh Institute Of Technology Karachi, 1998
PROTOCOLS /NETWORK ELEMENTS OPERATING SYSTEMS: HANDS-ON:
• IMS/MSS/PGW/BTS/GW/ITP/Routers/MGX • Win Server 2003 / 2008 • Microsoft Office
• HLR/HSS/EPC/H.323/MGCP/SIP/IMS/TR69 • Linux / Unix • Visio
• Routing/Switching/OSPF/BGP • Sun Solaris • Shell scripts
• PSTN/SS7/ISUP/ISDN/Radius/MAP/Diameter • DNS / DHCP / Infoblox • Monitoring Tools
ERICSSON: CISCO: MOTOROLA:
• EPC HSS/ SLF 14 / Signaling • Cisco MGX ATM EDGE • IMS Management Review
• LTE, CSFB, e-UTRAN, ePC, VoLTE • CCNA Training • MSS Oper & Maintenance
• HLR FE 13B / Mgw R6 FP2 • Cisco, Alcatel, Schemed) • IMS Essentials
• SGSN-MME 12B Configuration
OTHER : • Cisco Wan Manager • Seamless Mobility
• PMP Exam preparatory Course • Trade Proficiency Examination
Before you fill out our registration form, we feel it necessary to pass on some important information.
After completing our registration process your details are checked over by our Validation Team. Their task is to upload suitable submissions or delete.
Registrations that pass validation automatically produce an online CV Profile. Due to the popularity of our website profiles are widely seen by prospective employers. On a daily basis we receive many Profile enquiries.
By following our guidelines your profile will pass our validation process.
Key points to note
Your aim should be to produce a fantastic online CV Profile.
Our task is to find you meaningful employment.