Currently IT Risk Manager with 10 years work experience. Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA) and Certified Information Security Manager (CISM). Positive personality, having a process enhancement and risk oriented approach with a good understanding of the technology environment, project management, auditing, supplier management, business development, procurement operations and contracting. With a good sense for customer focus, teamwork, strategy, organizational awareness and leadership.
Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA), ISACA (14115426)
Certified Information Security Manager (CISM), ISACA (1426700)
Skills & Competencies
MOTHER LANGUAGE HUNGARIAN
OTHER LANGUAGES: ENGLISH (Fluent oral and written), GERMAN (Intermediate language exam), PORTUGUESE AND CROATIAN (Basic communication skills)
– Leadership: Since 2012 I’m leading the Citi Parents Hungary Network as Co-Chair. I’ve been leading the regional supplier risk management team and various related initiatives since 2009. I also attended several leadership courses.
– Team work: I have been working in different kinds of teams, beginning with research groups and music bands and later in virtual project teams and international work groups as part of my job duties.
– Organizational skills: at Citi part of my job is to organize, prepare and coordinate the work and I was always active in organizing and participating in common activities as well.
I have a good understanding of the information systems infrastructure, specifically experienced with Windows server security monitoring and patch management tools and processes. I am an advanced user of the most popular desktop applications, including the MS Office Suite. I was a founding member of the Excel Help Forum in the Budapest Citi Service Center, developed excel templates as part of my regular job duties and provided user trainings as well.
• Job title Risk Manager – CTI EMEA
• Date From January, 2013
• Employer name Citibank International PLC, Hungarian Branch
• Main activities and tasks Daily support for the CTI EMEA Core Infrastructure Services teams, focusing on Windows server teams. This includes the oversight of risks and controls; coordination and support for the quality completion of Enterprise Technology Risk Assessment Dashboard in line with global frameworks and standards (e.g. COBIT); maintenance and oversight on the issues, Corrective Action Plans and Risk Exceptions; maintain risk and control and policy awareness within the supported teams by organizing and hosting regular risk management forums and providing updates, trainings
Interim and deputy risk management tasks for the Voice and Desktops teams, the Unix, and Datacenter Site Management teams
Project manager tasks on the department related to key risk indicator review, records management, document handling, supplier management, Sharepoint, Collaborate and audit awareness training initiatives
Audit support and deliverable coordination for the Core Infrastructure Services business monitoring reviews, internal and external audits
Subject Matter Expert in supplier management and configuration management
• Projects Key Risk Indicator Review for various Datacenter teams (2014, Project Coordinator)
Datacenter facility management internal audit (2014, Lead Risk Manager)
Audit awareness training for 800 people in the service center (2014, Instructor)
CTI EMEA Risk and Control Sharepoint Workgroup (2013-2014, Leader)
Document Handling “Footprint” Project (2013, Project Manager)
Faster Payments Systems external audit (2013 and 2014, Risk Manager)
Israel technology internal audit (2014, Risk Manager)
Ireland technology internal audit (2014, Risk Manager)
Datacenter configuration management internal audit (2013, 2015, Lead Risk Manager)
• Achievements Diversity Champion and Exceptional Achivement Awards in 2014 from the CEO of Citibank Hungary, Hacking Countermeasures Short Course (Charles Sturt University, AU) passed with a “High Distinction” grade in 2014, CISM exam passed global top 20% in 2014, CISA exam passed in global top ten percent in 2013
• Job title Supplier Risk Management Officer – ESRM EMEA
• Date From 2011 – January 2013
• Employer name Citibank International PLC, Hungarian Branch
• Main activities and tasks Deliver and enhance supplier risk monitoring, management, and risk mitigation support for Citi’s Approved Suppliers globally. Leading regional projects related to system, data quality, policy and process enhancements. Conducting and leading EMEA specific reviews, continuous process improvement efforts. Training and team leadership tasks for the EMEA ESRM Unit with 15 full time employees.
• Projects Global Citi Supplier Selection and Management Policy Review (2011-2012, Project Coordinator in EMEA)
Initiatives related to Citi’s Approved Supplier program, trainings, tools and process enhancements (2011-2012, Project Coordinator in EMEA)
Development of templates, checklists to support supplier management compliance in EMEA (2011-2012, Project Manager)
Department ISO 9001 Certification (2012, Project Coordinator)
Recruitment and team leadership tasks (2011-2012)
• Achievements R&R Citi Creativity Award 2011 for the annual supplier review template development
• Job title Procurement Operations Support Analyst – CPS EMEA
• Date From 2006 –2011
• Employer name Citibank Zrt, then Citibank International PLC
• Main activities and tasks Coordination of the Supplier Risk and Contract Management activities in Hungary, then from 2007 across the whole EMEA region, including an ongoing quality assessment on the documentation and processes. From 2009 leading the team responsible for the supplier risk management oversight in EMEA and documentation in the Citi Approved Supplier Program and Contract Management System.
• Projects Contract Management System related initiatives (2007-2010, EMEA Lead)
Citi Approved Supplier Program EMEA Team Lead (2009 and 2010, Lead)
Procurement and supplier management process migrations (2006-2008, Trainer, Process Coordinator)
Citi Approved Supplier Program, Contract Management System and eSourcing system enhancements (2007-2011, EMEA Coordinator, UAT Tester)
EMEA region and country level policy reviews (2006-2011, SME)
Audit support for various EMEA countries (2006-2011, Supplier Management SME)
Hungarian Vendor Management System development (2006-2007, Subject Matter Expert)
• Job title Risk and Control Administrator
• Date 2006
• Employer name Citibank Zrt
• Main activities and tasks Assistance in setting up the internal Risk and Control Self-Assessment (RCSA) processes and tools for the System Development department in Citibank Hungary.
• Job title Temporary jobs in the United Kingdom
• Date 2004 – 2005
• Employer name PMP Recruitment Ltd. and Staff Box Recruitment Ltd., United Kingdom
• Main activities and tasks Warehouse support for Zwetsloots, Solvay Foods and the amazon.co.uk in the United Kingdom.
• Job title Professional practice
• Date During the studies
• Main activities and tasks Temporary assignments for the University and for government offices related to regional development and hydrology
Before you fill out our registration form, we feel it necessary to pass on some important information.
After completing our registration process your details are checked over by our Validation Team. Their task is to upload suitable submissions or delete.
Registrations that pass validation automatically produce an online CV Profile. Due to the popularity of our website profiles are widely seen by prospective employers. On a daily basis we receive many Profile enquiries.
By following our guidelines your profile will pass our validation process.
Key points to note
Your aim should be to produce a fantastic online CV Profile.
Our task is to find you meaningful employment.