I am electronics and telecommunication engineer and currently working as project software engineer.
• Passed B.E (E&TC) Under University of Pune With 61%
• Passed H.S.C Exam With 53%
• Passed S.S.C Exam With 65.06 %
• Majestic Mrss Lmt.(Genpop Research pvt lmt) ,Kurla.
Department: -Software & IT
Designation: -Software Engineer
Experience: Software Handling and testing, Debugging, Simulating
Duration: – 2nd Dec 2014 .to till date
Previous Work Experience:-
• A@rnum Technology Pvt Lmt., Koregao Park,Pune.
Department: -Software Testing & Research
Designation: – Testing & Research Engineer.
Experience: – In VHDL CODING AND XILINX ISE SOFTWARE & C++
Duration: – 1 Year
• Nash Robotics & Automation Pvt Lt, Satpur MIDC, Nashik.
Department: -Electronics Testing & Service (Quality & Service)
Designation: -Service Engineer & Testing Engineer
Experience: -In Microcontroller based &Automation Machines Welding Guns
Duration: – 1st Sept 2014 to 1st Dec 2014
Experience of handling:-
• Knowledge of Calibration of Electronics Design Circuits& Devices .Also Can Calibrate Using Software and Calculation, & Waveform Testing for Desired Output.
• Can Work on VHDL Programming HDL (Hardware Description Language) On XILIN ISE Software Using FPGA IC in Various Electronics Reconfigurable Devices.
• Testing Of Any Software, IT, Electronics Circuits and Devices.
• Research Skill Using Internet & Various Research Tools for New Project Development on Various New Technologies.
• Logic Development & Implementation Using Embedded & VLSI Technology.
• C, C++.
• VHDL (Hardware Description Language) On XILINX ISE. & VLSI Design.
• Embedded Programming On Micro-controller
• Last Year Project: – “FPGA Based Reconfigurable Function Generator” Based On VLSI Design & Technology.
Project Description: – “FPGA Based Reconfigurable Function Generator” Is an Electronics Digital Device for Tuning Any Frequency More Than Traditional Analog Function Generator UPTO 40 MHz & Generating Any Type of Waveform which is Reconfigurable on the oscilloscope which is Not Possible in Existing Function Generator.
• Third Year Project: – Based on PCB design& Sensor “Airflow Sensor”
• ACHIEVEMENT: –
Got Achieved & certificate In International Conference for presenting my research & study paper for my project in the year of 2014 for the topic of “Reconfigurable Function Generator Based on Fpga”.
I am Currently Working On Development of Reconfigurable Electronics Devices, Machinery & Circuits Using VLSI Design & Technology Using HDL (Hardware Description Language) & FPGA IC. This Research is currently Based Reference on Internet, Basic Books & Internet Links.
Before you fill out our registration form, we feel it necessary to pass on some important information.
After completing our registration process your details are checked over by our Validation Team. Their task is to upload suitable submissions or delete.
Registrations that pass validation automatically produce an online CV Profile. Due to the popularity of our website profiles are widely seen by prospective employers. On a daily basis we receive many Profile enquiries.
By following our guidelines your profile will pass our validation process.
Key points to note
Your aim should be to produce a fantastic online CV Profile.
Our task is to find you meaningful employment.