I am a Bachelor in ISM and looking forward to a challenging opportunity in the areas of Network and Security. I am confident and can undertake solving of any type of critical issues in my field. I have a hands on experience in Network and Security.
Operating System : Windows, Linux and UNIX – Server and Desktop.
Security Distributions : Kali Linux, Matriux, gnack track
Forensic Tools : Encase, Helix, Wireshark.
Programming Languages : C, C++, HTML, Python, java scripts, PHP, Java, ruby.
Database : MySQL, MSSQL
Virtualisation : VMWARE, Citrix Xen Server & XenApp, HyperV
Network Appliance : Sonicwall, Cyberoam, Fortigate, F5
Backup Solution : Symantec, Acronics, Sonicwall CDP
Storage Solution : IBM, HP, DELL (SAN), Netgear, Iomega, Drobo.
• CISE– Certified Information Security Expert from INNOBUZZ securing 89% approved by
Govt. of Andhra Pradesh
• CEH – Certified Ethical Hacker from EC-COUNCIL secured 97%.
• A+,CCNA–Certificate in Hardware (A+) / Networking (CCNA) – from CNIT Computer Education, Hyderabad – approved by Govt. of Andhra Pradesh – 84% marks
• C++ –Certificate in C++ from CNIT Computer Education, Hyderabad – approved by
Govt. of Andhra Pradesh – 75% marks
• C# – Certificate in C from CNIT Computer Education, Hyderabad – approved by
Govt. of Andhra Pradesh – 72% marks
• RHSE – Completed training course and awaiting for the final exam date.
• VTSP – VMWARE Certified Pre-Sales.
• Infrastructure Virtualization Technical Post-Sales Accreditation Capacity Planner
• Infrastructure Virtualization Technical Sales Accreditation
• Infrastructure Virtualization Technical Post-Sales Accreditation vSphere 5
• Infrastructure Virtualization Technical Post-Sales Accreditation Assessment Fundamentals
• NETAPP Certified Pre-Sales
• Sonicwall Certified Pre-Sales, Post-Sales
• Sonicwall Certified Technical Engineer
• NETGEAR Certified Technical Engineer
• Completed training on MCITP and CCNA
• Security Certificate – Cyberoam Certified Network & Security Professional – CCNSP – August 2012
• Cisco Certified IT essentials – 2013 as a part of BSc ISM.
• Currently studying 2nd year BSC in Information System & Management at Manipal University, Dubai.
March 2012 – October 2013 – Worked as Senior Network and Security Engineer at Emtech Computers ICT LLC, Dubai.
• Penetration testing for Black box and White box on both LAN / WAN / WLAN.
• Security Audit for ISO 27001.
• Active Member of EC-Council with 250 EC Council Continuing Education Credits
• Disclosure of various vulnerabilities and exploits.
• Active member of vulnerability lab.
• Done various security RNDs under various platforms (eg. Web Application, Network level, Application level).
• Implementation of network with multiple VLANs, Manageable Switches, Security Devices and Antispam device (Barracuda, Sonicwall).
• In depth knowledge in working and deployment of all types of VPNs, content filter policies, IPS, IDS, Anti spyware, Gateway antivirus under Sonicwall, Fortigate, Cyberoam, F5 and Cisco.
Before you fill out our registration form, we feel it necessary to pass on some important information.
After completing our registration process your details are checked over by our Validation Team. Their task is to upload suitable submissions or delete.
Registrations that pass validation automatically produce an online CV Profile. Due to the popularity of our website profiles are widely seen by prospective employers. On a daily basis we receive many Profile enquiries.
By following our guidelines your profile will pass our validation process.
Key points to note
Your aim should be to produce a fantastic online CV Profile.
Our task is to find you meaningful employment.