I am a 34 yrs old Knowledge Management Guru. I recently planned for an Executive MBA because i believe having the right experience is not enough instead i have to sharpen the skills. With my EMBA now i can manage people, work in groups and manage projects.
Mail server IBM Lotus Notes 8.5.1, Lotus Sametime,
Exchange server 2003, Exchange Server 2007, Exchange Server 2010
Operating systems DOS, NT, Windows 95/98/98se/2000/Me/XP/2000/Vista/7
Server 2000, 2003 and 2008
Linux, UNIX, Solaris
Image processing Photoshop 9.0 & CS3, Illustrator 9.0, Fireworks MX,
CorelDraw 10, Desktop Publishing 2000,
Animation effects Flash MX 2004, Authorware 6.0, Swish 2.0, Morpher 3.1, Ulead3D 1.0, Ulead Cool 360 Viewer, Adobe Premier 6.0, Director 8.5
Programming languages C++, C#, Java, Visual Basic 6.0, Ms Visual Interdev 6.0, Progress 9.1C
General office programs Word Processing, Spreadsheets, DTP Publisher, Database Management System, Graphical packages (Coral Draw / AutoCAD), Barco
Networking Peer-to-Peer, Client-Server, Switch, Print Server,
Cisco Router, VNC, PC Anywhere,
Development SQL Server, ADO Objects Database Connectivity, WS_FTP Pro,
Auditing soft CitiDirect, Sametime, Timesheet, Caseware, Microsoft Great Plains,
TAS Databook v1.5.18, Salesforce
AWS v1.55 SR6 (Project Management Tool),
GAAIT PE (Global Accounting and Auditing Information Tool)
Microsoft Sharepoint 2007 / 2010.
September 2013 : Executive MBA (currently at University of Greenwich)
October 2004 : PC Repair & Maintenance – A+ Hardware & Software (6 months)
April 2004 : Networking – Server & Professional 2000 (5 months)
May 2004 : Certified Trainer in Information Technology (MQA)
2000 to 2002 : Diploma in Information Systems from Australia TAFE International
1999 to 2000 : Cambridge Higher School Certificate (‘A’ Level)
1992 to 1998 : Cambridge School Certificate (‘O’ Level)
Nov 2013 – Till date Novelwall Limited – UK
– IT Development Manager
Currently working on the company’ information management system. Project of the new website and social media site are in progress and will be launched soon.
I am also engaged in:
– Clear and concise logging of technical support calls as per company procedures.
– Liaising with the management team regarding any customer concerns, service desk performance, on-going technical support incidents and outstanding work.
– Monitoring and maintenance of all customer networks to ensure optimal performance and fault prevention.
– Analysis of their network operation centre (NOC) and ensure tickets are created for any faults found.
– Analysis of common problems experienced on specific or all customer networks to drive out a need for automation resolutions as opposed to manual fixes.
Reactive Technical Support:
– Answering inbound technical support requests in a professional and helpful manner.
– Completion of escalated support incidents from inbound junior engineers, outbound engineers and management team.
– support a wide range of infrastructure including: internet Connectivity, Routers/Firewalls/Switches, Microsoft desktop product range, Microsoft server product range, Active Directory, Exchange Server, SharePoint Server, Hyper-V, Anti-Virus, Mobile Devices, Remote user access – VPN, Webmail, Remote Desktop Services
– Complete project implementations of various varieties:
– Fresh install and migrations of – Windows Lines, VOIP Small Business Server 2011, Windows Server Standard 2008 R2, 2012, Exchange Server 2010/2013, SharePoint Server, Office 365, Microsoft Hyper-V, SAN, Firewalls, Leased, MPLS etc.
– Cat5e cabling installations – to assist with CAT5e cable run internal and external installations. CAT5e installation will involve the use of hazardous machinery and tools such as drills, ladders and cutting tools.
Jan 2012 – Aug 2013: Indian Ocean Commission – ISIDSMS Project (http://islands.ioconline.org/)
– Knowledge Management Specialist
As a Knowledge Management Specialist have been working closely with the Technical Assistants (TA) on the implementation of the project as a whole and more specifically on the component of the project related to the mastery of the technologies of information and Monitoring and Evaluation (M&E) in the context of the implementation of the ISIDSMS project. I had for main task to support the activities of the Technical Management Unit (TMU) and the TA in these areas, throughout the duration of the project.
Support the team of the project for the implementation of applications as:
1. Sharepoint (Online Document Management System)
2. Database of 10000 expert/consultants for the Indian Ocean region for contracting & recruitment
3. Coral Reef Information System website for monitoring of coral expeditions
4. LANDISS (Linkwork Archiving with Notation of Database Implication System Solutions) – computerization of all systems related to finance, administration, approval, purchase, etc.
Apr 09 – Dec 2011: Indian Ocean Commission – AIRIS Project (www.coi-ioc.org/airis) – Mauritius-
Responsible for the implementation of a regional database (2008 – 2011) in state members of the Indian Ocean Commission, namely Mauritius, Seychelles, Madagascar, Rodrigues, Comoros and France/Reunion regrouped, respectively, under the Ministry of Foreign Affairs and Ministry of Health of each country.
My role and responsibilities are as follows:
• Focal point representing the project for subjects related
a. Training provided on Statistics (Excel, EPP, Spectrum, DMI-2, Charts), Surveillance, Evaluation & Reporting (A total of 350 participants had gone through this training 2009 – 2011)
b) Implementation of a regional software for AIDS Physicians & HCA in the Indian Ocean (ESOPE) Design, Implementation & Training on a Patient Monitoring System to have a better HIV Patients follow-up in state members of Indian Ocean Commission
c) Inventory and auditing of AIRIS-COI park equipments in State Members
d) Supply of 500 Dell Optiplex 380 tower, 100 Dell Vostro 1450 Laptops, 100 HP LaserJet MTF printer & 100 Lacie 500GB external hard disk for good functionality of different ONGs/Observatory Antenna around Indian Ocean namely (Mauritius, Rodrigues, Seychelles, Madagascar and Comoros).
Jun 07 – Aug 08: Atlanco Rimec Group (www.atlanco.ie) Ireland
– IT Administrator
Web Development project of www.kerten.com / www.kerten.pl / www.atlancorimec.com and www.atlancorecruitment.com relooking. System Administrator to troubleshoot day-to-day user technical problems from Blackberry configurations, Sharepoint (Intranet), AHRMS – Atlanco Human Resource Management System (Workers asp.net intranet portal), Salesforce, Eventure, Great Plains…..
Have worked on Domain Controller, Exchange Server, VPN configuration and DHCP server etc…
The IT team have centralised the Servers from UK, Poland, and Portugal & Czech Rep to Dublin.
Worked also a lot on Firewall, Mail Sweeper, Citrix, Sharepoint, web emails certificates, ASP.net, PHP, DNS, AD, Group / Profiles / Policy, VB Scripting Terminal Server, Workstations (XP) & Server (2003/2008) Network Security Worked also on technical telephone support for the different countries as the IT support team is only in Dublin.
Mar 07 – Jun 07: Communications & Management Institute (www.cmi-ireland.com) Ireland
– Web Developer / IT Support
Web Development project of www.cmi-ireland.com / www.salescourses.ie still going on will be officially online mid-may 2008. Help in daily setting IT procedures & computerisation of current system (Excel).
Jan 07 – Mar 07: Jardine Llyod Thompson Ireland Limited (www.jlt.ie) Ireland
– System Administrator
System Administrator for 100 workstations and 10 servers including Internet Server, Exchange Server, working with staffs and support existing computer systems, Back up of servers and managing tapes with Oman Archives, Configuration and maintenance of Active Directory, User policies, emails. Updating and maintaining inventory of hardware and software, Monitor and maintain anti-virus solution, Planning, deployment and maintenance of Exchange services, Design and implementation of upgrades, security patches, etc
June 05 – Nov 06: Socota Textile Mills Ltd (www.socota.net) Mauritius
– System Analyst Programmer / Web Administrator / Trainer
Web Administrator for www.socota.net and have implemented an Intranet for 100 staff members to communicate efficiently, System Administrator for all technical repair and maintenance at Socota with 7 servers including Exchange Server & 100+ Workstation & Terminals. System Analyst Programmer for development on database known as Progress and the software is Solin by Schaeffer Production France.
Feb 05 – May 05: TNT International ex-Cendris International (www.tnt.mu) Mauritius
– IT Programmer (Visual Basic interface developments)
– Flash Developer (Flash Project Based – Maxim France)
• Web Development projects Dreamweaver + Flash
www.idsoft.mu, www.salaamsholding.com & www.salaamsholding.com/kailas/hpg.htm
• Have also worked with Flash MX Professional + ActionScript 2.0 for a tutorial project on Microsoft Word/Excel/PowerPoint 2003 where all the MS Office concepts (button, action, interface..) were developed on flash and the use of the tutorial were mainly for self-training purposes around Europe.
Sept 04 – Jan 05: Institute of Business & Secretarial Studies Centre – Mauritius
– Full-Time IT Trainer (Web Design modules)
Training on modules like EDCL, Macromedia – Flash – Dreamweaver – Fireworks, Adobe, E-Business, C++ Prog, V.B 5.0, Visual Interdev, Active Server Pages, HTML, CSS, XML, MySQL, Photoshop, Corel Draw.
Sept 03 – Aug 04: Computra Training Centre, Triolet – Mauritius
– Full-Time IT Trainer & System Administrator
– Full-Time Web Developer / Web Administrator
• Training on modules like EDCL, Macromedia, Adobe, E-Business, C++ Prog, V.B 5.0, Visual Interdev,
• Have been responsible for User Administration 20 Workstations (W2K Prof) + 1 Server (W2K Server)
• Basically designed, maintained & updated websites
http://appartementpetitprince.intnet.mu/ & http://www.curepipeblues.com/ & http://www.mhs.com.au
May 02 – Sept 03: Institute of Technology & Management – Mauritius
– Full-Time IT Trainer & System Administrator
– Full-Time Web Developer / Web Administrator
• Provided training for E-Business batches: Basic Course in Information Technology
• Training on Web modules like Flash, Dreamweaver, Java, C++ etc
• Training on Project Management.
Before you fill out our registration form, we feel it necessary to pass on some important information.
After completing our registration process your details are checked over by our Validation Team. Their task is to upload suitable submissions or delete.
Registrations that pass validation automatically produce an online CV Profile. Due to the popularity of our website profiles are widely seen by prospective employers. On a daily basis we receive many Profile enquiries.
By following our guidelines your profile will pass our validation process.
Key points to note
Your aim should be to produce a fantastic online CV Profile.
Our task is to find you meaningful employment.