1.Successfully managed a diverse range of projects based on SAP BI to SAP BASIS.
2.Effectively prioritized and organized work loads in a constantly changing environment to meet daily and weekly schedules
3.Successfully managed a team of SAP BASIS consultants
4. Volunteered in a flood relief camp
5.Organized and implemented efficient work system which saved clients time.
6.Designed new process improvements which improvised the continuous delivery of services to the client.
7.Successfully managed and reconciled stakeholders concerns.
• 5 years experience at Tata Consultancy Services
• Promoted three times from Trainee to IT Analyst
• Managed a team of 10 consultants and ensured continuous delivery of service
2012 – 2013, MBA, University of Strathclyde Business School, Glasgow, UK
2002 – 2006, BE, Electronics & Communication Engineering, Visvesvaraya Technological University
JULY 2007 – JULY 2012, TATA CONSULTANCY SERVICES (TCS), Bangalore, India
Part of Tata group -one of world’s most respected brands. TCS is an IT services, business solutions organization and is one of the largest IT services firm in Asia
July 2011 – July 2012, IT Analyst
• As the Team Lead, managed a team of 10 SAP BASIS Consultants with professional engineering backgrounds
• Responsible for performance management, training and resource management
• Mentored the team and fresh graduates and provided technical support
• Handled crisis management in terms of escalation by customers
• Distributed the work among the team members based on their competency and expertise level, which helped in solving complex customer issues and saved time (30 mins to solve vs 2 hours previously)
• Motivated each team member thereby increasing performance, resulting in the incidents solved by each member increasing by approximately 60%
July 2010 – July 2011, System Engineer
• Provided technical support on the SAP Basis module & ensured continuous delivery of the service through effective planning and reporting
• Implemented various practices such as incident management and problem management to increase customer satisfaction index
July 2008 – July 2010, Assistant System Engineer
• Provided technical support on SAP Business Intelligence module
• Managed disaster recovery site team of 5 engineers
July 2007 – June 2008, Trainee Assistant System Engineer
• Attended two months initial learning program
• Implemented project on Mainframe
• Attended SAP BASIS and ITIL Foundation training
• Participated in organizing free medical health check-ups and blood donation camps in my village
• Fluent in English, Hindi and basic level in German
Before you fill out our registration form, we feel it necessary to pass on some important information.
After completing our registration process your details are checked over by our Validation Team. Their task is to upload suitable submissions or delete.
Registrations that pass validation automatically produce an online CV Profile. Due to the popularity of our website profiles are widely seen by prospective employers. On a daily basis we receive many Profile enquiries.
By following our guidelines your profile will pass our validation process.
Key points to note
Your aim should be to produce a fantastic online CV Profile.
Our task is to find you meaningful employment.