An enthusiastic and dedicated Electrician with solid experience of electrical installations and repairs on a wide range of projects and contracts. An advanced problem solver, working well on own initiative and demonstrating the highest levels of motivation and organisation needed to meet deadlines and targets. A consistently high performer under pressure, always willing to go the extra mile and to assist others to complete jobs to the highest possible standards.
2013-Present ELECTRICAL DOOR COMMISSIONER & TESTER
MB Architectural, Northern Ireland
• Appointed to maintain and check functionality of all electrical sliding and swinging doors, working to very high standards and to deadlines
• Contracts include work with the Belfast Health Trust, working on-site to ensure all doors were safe and fully operational
2013-Present ELECTRICIAN / COMMISSIONER
Schneider, Northern Ireland
• Working largely at the new extension of the Royal Victoria Hospital in Belfast, working as part of the Electrical Commissioning Team
• Tasked with ensuring safety and security equipment is fully compliant with industry standards, requiring use of various electrical and data systems to test and measure functionality
Hamilton Electrical Services, Northern Ireland
• Contracted to carry out electrical installation work on a wide range of domestic and industrial projects, working alongside other tradesmen and construction workers
• Demonstrated advanced skills in fault finding, circuit inspections and testing, as well as in following and working to architects’ plans
• Responsibilities included installation of door security systems, fire alarms, data circuits, lights, sockets and other first and second fix electrical equipment
Education and Qualifications
NVQ: Levels 1, 2 & 3 Electrotechnical Installation (2013)
AM2: Installation, Inspection, Testing & Regulations (2013)
School: 11 GCSE’s, including Mathematics & English (2009)
Before you fill out our registration form, we feel it necessary to pass on some important information.
After completing our registration process your details are checked over by our Validation Team. Their task is to upload suitable submissions or delete.
Registrations that pass validation automatically produce an online CV Profile. Due to the popularity of our website profiles are widely seen by prospective employers. On a daily basis we receive many Profile enquiries.
By following our guidelines your profile will pass our validation process.
Key points to note
Your aim should be to produce a fantastic online CV Profile.
Our task is to find you meaningful employment.