A talented and highly skilled Cabinet Maker/Wood Machinist with technical skills and a creative flair
Highly proficient in fabricating products according to client specifications, successfully working to budget and deadlines
Ensures compliance with Health & Safety regulations, maintains a clean and tidy work space
A proactive team member with strong interpersonal skills assisting in the efficient running of daily operations
04/2006-date Cabinet Maker (Wood Machinist/Furniture Maker & Fitter), Husswood, Rathcool, Ireland
• Responsible for preparing materials and fabricating cabinets/furniture according to client specifications, (many bespoke projects for private houses) adhering to company policies
• Carrying out tasks in a safe & efficient manner, complying with Health & Safety regulations
• Demonstrating ability to interpret work documents accurately, planning work with regards to material, measurements and tools to be used
• Operating and maintaining sawing, drilling, joining and finishing machinery; also operating hand tools
• Producing job cost estimations, knowledgeable of where to attain best quality goods at low cost
• Organising and planning jobs effectively to ensure work is completed within timelines
• Demonstrating excellent interpersonal skills, establishing and maintaining positive working relationships with the team and customers
11/2004-03/2006 Wood Machinist/Cabinet Maker/Fitter, Turkstra Timber/Claire Cabinets, Hamilton, Canada
04/2004-10/2004 Wood Machinist, Husswood, Rathcool, Ireland
09/2001-03/2004 Wood Machinist/Cabinet Maker/Fitter, Claire Cabinets, Hamilton, Canada
06/1994-12/2001 Wood Machinist, Embankment Joinery, Saggart, Ireland
Education and qualifications
Diploma Psychology, DBS College, Dublin, Ireland (2011)
Certificate Building Maintenance Technician, DIT Bolton Street, Dublin, Ireland (2006)
Certificate Moulders and Grinders, Weinig Group Ontario, Hamilton, Canada (2004)
Certificate Wood Machining, FAS, Dublin, Ireland (2000)
Cabinet Making Wood Machining
Fitting/Site work Laminating
Microsoft Word, Internet
Before you fill out our registration form, we feel it necessary to pass on some important information.
After completing our registration process your details are checked over by our Validation Team. Their task is to upload suitable submissions or delete.
Registrations that pass validation automatically produce an online CV Profile. Due to the popularity of our website profiles are widely seen by prospective employers. On a daily basis we receive many Profile enquiries.
By following our guidelines your profile will pass our validation process.
Key points to note
Your aim should be to produce a fantastic online CV Profile.
Our task is to find you meaningful employment.