I am currently working at Philips aAent 07/14 - Present, I am a warehouse operative, I have 2 forklift licenses including reach and counterbalance, I have been trained in most areas of the warehouse.
A highly motivated, sociable and versatile person who can turn a hand to any challenges set and always produces work of a high standard. Works effectively with others as part of a team but is equally capable working alone and on initiative. Works well under pressure to achieve set targets and goals within dedicated timeframes and has a good range of practical skills, ensuring complete attention to detail and working with accuracy at all times. Full awareness of health and safety procedures and always willing to undertake further training.
• Good communication skills at all levels.
• Excellent customer service skills.
• Methodical, organised approach to tasks.
• Hardworking with good time management and attendance.
• Adapts well to challenges and is quick to adopt new skills.
Working in the warehouse environment covering most areas such as;
• IPC picking
• RDC picking
• Goods In
• Material handling
• ‘milkrunning’ (collecting and wrapping pallets, booking pallets into warehouse storage/racking location
Braintree Van Sales
Working for a busy sales room preparing vans coming in from auction rooms prior to sale
• Responsible for operating high-pressure hoses to clean vehicles
• Cleaning windows, wheels, door handles and mirrors
• Undertaking exterior and interior cleaning of vehicles including vacuuming and shampooing upholstery and carpets
• Applying waxes and polishing surfaces
• Using various gels and other finishes on bumpers and trims to enhance appearance
• Steam cleaning the engine, frame and wheel arches
• Working quickly and accurately to dedicated timeframes
YOUTH LEADER – VOLUNTEER
The Porch Project
Spending 8 months working on a voluntary basis with a local youth project in Hadleigh where I worked alongside professional youth teams with young people of age 12-19 years
• Setting up the youth club prior to sessions
• Ensuring the venue was a clean and safe environment
• Supervising and leading safe youth activities
• Encouraging social inclusion and dealing with challenging behaviour
• Undertook Safeguarding training
Working out of the Ipswich town supporters shop at the ground selling team merchandise to supporters.
• Responsible for ensuring the shop was clean, tidy and presentable
• Advising customers on purchases
• Checking stock and reserving items where requested
• Filling shelves and stock replenishment duties
• Operating the tills and taking payments via cash and card transaction
Education & Qualifications
Princes Trust Programme Ipswich Town FC
Motorcycle mechanical Training NACRO
Motorcycle Maintenance And Repair Level 1 Suffolk New College
Key skills Maths And English Suffolk New College
8 GCSE’s Including Maths English and Science Hadleigh High School
2 Forklift licenses including Novice Reach and Counterbalance Philips Avent
Before you fill out our registration form, we feel it necessary to pass on some important information.
After completing our registration process your details are checked over by our Validation Team. Their task is to upload suitable submissions or delete.
Registrations that pass validation automatically produce an online CV Profile. Due to the popularity of our website profiles are widely seen by prospective employers. On a daily basis we receive many Profile enquiries.
By following our guidelines your profile will pass our validation process.
Key points to note
Your aim should be to produce a fantastic online CV Profile.
Our task is to find you meaningful employment.