To obtain a challenging position in a dynamic & progressive Organization As a leader in Industries setup, inspiring and advisory capabilities. Highly vocational in presentation during staff training. Highly analytical and interpersonal skills, capable under pressure working condition. To be an active employee in your company and to express and develop my skills for the mutual development of company and myself. I will utilize and best effort to tolerate for enhance the business for our organization.
Qualification Year Institution Grade/GPA
B.Sc 2001-2003 University Of Karachi 2nd Division
Intermediate 1997-1999 Karachi Intermediate Board B Grade
Matriculation 1995-1997 Karachi Board of Secondary Education A Grade
DAE (Textile) 1999-2001 Karachi Board of Technical Education 2nd Division
Supply Chain Management 2013-2014 Pakistan Institute of Management Supply Chain management, Karachi
• Material Incharge (Spare Parts) in Heavy Equipment Division Department at MS Saleh & Abdulaziz Al-Khobar Saudia Arabia, 24th June 2013 to till date.
• Manager Stores / Inventory in Bulk Store Department at Nazeer Hussain Hospital F. B. Area Karachi, 1st July 2012 to 10th June 2013.
• Assistant Manager Stores / Inventory in Bulk Store Department at South City Hospital Clifton 30th September 2011 to 30th June 2012.
• Senior Stores Officer in Bulk Store Department at Dr. Ziauddin University Hospital North Campus November 2007 to 30 September 2011.
• Senior Stores Officer in Warehouse Department at Gul Ahmed Ideas Pvt Ltd. November 2006 to 30 September 2007.
• Senior Computer operator (ERP) in Pharmacy Services Department at Dr. Ziauddin University Hospital North Campus April 2001 to
• Purchase Officer & Inventory Controller at Kausar Medicos June 2000 to April 2001.
• Sales Executive in Sales Department at Qumi Tijarat Jan 2000 to June 2000.
• Marketing Coordinator in Marketing Department at Ontech Corporation June 1998 to December 1999.
Six Months Certificate in Oracle Administrator & Developer from Karachi University
MCSA (Microsoft System Administrator)
70-210 Win 2000 Professional
70-215 Win 2000 Server
70-218 Network Environment
70-227 Microsoft -ISA
Certificate in Computer Science.
• SAP (Consultant)
• Oracle (ERP)
• Microsoft Windows
• Microsoft Office
• Microsoft FoxPro
• Knowledge about Visual Basic
• Internet Accessing & E-mailing
• Typing Speed 40 to 50 words/minute
• Teaching in Information Technology Departmental Trainee of Dr. Ziauddin Hospital.
• Teaching in Al-Rehman English Grammar School as a Computer Instructor.
Career Development Visits:
Agha Khan University Hospital, Information Technology Department
Bayer Pharmaceuticals (Pvt.) Ltd, Information Technology Department.
Before you fill out our registration form, we feel it necessary to pass on some important information.
After completing our registration process your details are checked over by our Validation Team. Their task is to upload suitable submissions or delete.
Registrations that pass validation automatically produce an online CV Profile. Due to the popularity of our website profiles are widely seen by prospective employers. On a daily basis we receive many Profile enquiries.
By following our guidelines your profile will pass our validation process.
Key points to note
Your aim should be to produce a fantastic online CV Profile.
Our task is to find you meaningful employment.