Over 25 years of solid experience in construction/QaQc. Welding/mechanical engineer,variable projects inspector,project/QaQc Manager.Good team player working in multinational environment.
BSc in Mechanical Engineering at Portsmouth Polytechnic, England
MSc in Welding Technology and Management at Aston University in Birmingham, England
Auditor of ISO 9000/2000 quality system
Radiographic film Interpreter
Member of Greek institution of chartered engineers No:52262
Member of Saudi institution of Mechanical engineers
2012-DEC 13 SAUDI ARCHIRODON(Works Contractor)
QA/QC Manager of Saudi Aramco’s Yanbu Export Refinery project,
NGL Terminal facilities, SP-7($ 103 million),with main
1.Implementation of IMS assuring policies,objectives,targets and
standards are met.
2.Provide overall management of project quality assurance/control
during procurement and construction phases.
3.Manage efforts to resolve quality issues and make improvements
to quality activities.
4.Participate in audits and follow up recommendations
5.Approve Contractor’s quality organization and monitor performance
of key QA/QC staff.
6.Review and approve Contractor’s Quality plan and inspection and test plans(ITPs)
7.Monitor the implementation of method statements and ITPs ensuring that all necessary quality records are generated.
8.Assess quality systems of suppliers and subcontractors
9.Reports quality issues and prepares periodic reports to
2010-March 12 TECHNICAS REUNIDAS S.A(EPCm Contractor)
QA/QC Manager of area A2 of the Elefsis Refinery
upgrade($ 620 million) Project in Elefsis-Greece,with main
1. Implementation of the quality management system
2. Review of ITP’s,method of statements,procedures
3. Monitor,issue and close out of NCR’s
4. To manage QCengineers and inspectors
5. To coordinate with independent inspection bodies
6. To liaise with the Owner-client on quality matters
7. To participate in audits
8. To participate in weekly construction-commissioning-QA meetings
9. To review hydrotesting plans
10.To maintain document registers
2008 –May 10 AKTOR (Constuction Company-Works Contractor)
In AKTOR-Bulgaria branch as QA/QC Manager.Construction of a Diesel hydrodesulphurization and hydrodearomatisation unit
and a gasoline hydrodesulphurization unit at Lukoil’s refinery in Burgas-Bulgaria ($ 85 million) with main responsibilities:
1. Preparation and issue of contract Quality management plan.
2. Development and effective implementation of the project Quality systems according to contractual requirements.
3. To assess the quality control-inspection plans of subcontractors and identify any corrective measures to be taken.
4. To plan and lead(as necessary) assessment visits/audits to subcontractors.
5. To provide input and support to subcontractors.
6. To monitor subcontractors performance
7. To monitor,issue and close out of NCR’s
8. To manage QC engineers,NDT inspectors.
9. To plan and coordinate site inspections.
10. To provide solution to quality problems
11. To review the integrity of hydrotest package files
12. To maintain final documentation package to be delivered to the Client.
2002 – 2008 PENSPEN(Engineering& Management Company)
Project Management to DEPA (public gas company) for the Third European Community Support Framework.
Division:Medium pressure transmission system (MPTS) of natural Gas network in Greece.
Site Representative on behalf of owner DEPA for a number of natural gas projects (pipeline construction)as Xanthi site phase C
(12Km) ,Kilkis site (55Km), Serres site phase B(19Km) ,Kavala site(4.5Km), in northern Greece, with responsibilities to represent project management team at site, to manage the activities of the Contractor, supervising engineer, inspector and to coordinate works interfaces at construction site.
1997 – 2002 TUV HELLAS RWTUV S.A.(Inspection Agency)
In TUV HELLAS (RWTUV) S.A. at shop and Site Inspection
• Senior/Pipeline field Inspector of DEPA’S natural gas project in northern Greece, High pressure branches Serres – Kavala (123 km) and Kavala – Komotini (97 Km) with main responsibilities the interpretation of radiographs,the review of other NDT’s applied etc.
• Senior/Pipeline field Inspector of DEPA’S natural gas progect medium pressure branches at Serres and Xanthi in northern Greece.
• Inspector for pressure containing equipment as boilers, vessels, storage tanks, piping.
• Inspector for Welding procedures and Welder qualifications (various projects).
• Inspector for lifting Equipment.
• Auditor of ISO 9000 quality systems.
1991 – 1997 PHOSPHOROUS FERTILIZERS INDUSTRY (PFI S.A.)
In Phosphorous Fertilizers Industry (PFI S.A.) as:
• Deputy head of Construction and development department involved in design, works supervision and quality control of various projects as fertilizers conveying systems, construction and repair of Acid storage tanks, Ammonia storage tanks, repair of Ammonia plant equipment, retubing of heat exchangers and others.
• Deputy head of the Sulphuric Acid units maintenance department responsible for the repair and maintenance of all mechanical installation of the sulphuric acid units as absorption towers, acid storage tanks, furnaces, pumps piping, heat exchangers etc.
1987 – 1991 HELLENIC AIRSPACE INDUSTRY (HAI)
In Hellenic Airspace Industry (HAI) as welding engineer in the
Engineering department responsible for welding procedures and
repairs on military aircrafts and aircraft engines, improvement of
welding techniques,development of welded aircraft parts,selection of
welding materials,welding failure analyst etc.
Speaking Reading Writing
Greek Excellent Excellent Excellent
English Excellent Excellent Excellent
French Poor Poor Poor
Before you fill out our registration form, we feel it necessary to pass on some important information.
After completing our registration process your details are checked over by our Validation Team. Their task is to upload suitable submissions or delete.
Registrations that pass validation automatically produce an online CV Profile. Due to the popularity of our website profiles are widely seen by prospective employers. On a daily basis we receive many Profile enquiries.
By following our guidelines your profile will pass our validation process.
Key points to note
Your aim should be to produce a fantastic online CV Profile.
Our task is to find you meaningful employment.