I will bring a unique blend of creative and organizational talents of significant value to your organization. Some examples of highlights throughout my career are:
• Dynamic, highly professional Production & Plant Manager with extensive experience in managing multimillion-dollar budgets, ensuring plant safety, service availability, developing annual plans and maintaining/exceeding production levels.
• Excellent technical and problem solving skills; able to constantly deliver cost-effective and time-saving solutions.
• Extensive team building experience; consistently creates a supportive and motivational work environment that promotes employee engagement and cultivates a culture of increased productivity.
• Able to effectively prioritize multiple projects, align results with business objectives and have a track record of consistently achieving dynamic business results.
• Excels in managing mission-critical projects by promoting cross-functional team collaboration and gauging business requirements in deadline-driven environments.
• Excellent leadership, communication and interpersonal skills; ability to build rapport with key stakeholders and succeed in high-pressure, challenging and deadline-driven environments.
Throughout my career, I have consistently driven myself to meet challenges and achieve goals. I thrive in challenging and results-oriented environments.
As a highly motivated, results-driven individual, I have a strong desire to exceed expectations and deliver the extra effort necessary to achieve company goals. With my strong skills, I am confident in my ability to make a strong positive contribution to your organization.
GULF CATERING FOOD FACTORY COM., Riyadh, Saudi Arabia ●October 2012- Present QUALITY ASSURANCE & R&D MANAGER
• Responsible for implementing and controlling the HACCP, ISO22000 and Quality Assurance system in the three plants of the company (Riyadh, Jeddah, Dammam).
• Prepare the whole company for auditing according of AIB and BRC standards.
• Improve the quality and the safety of the products (concerning recipe, process, hygiene)
CHIPITA INTERNATIONAL S.A., Lamia, Greece ● December 1992 – May 2011
Chipita S.A. produces and markets flour-based snacks & chocolate confectioneries.
Plant Manager, Bakery & Confectionery Division ● January 2008 – May 2011
Oversaw factories in Lamia and Central Greece, audited the plant through AIB, IFS & HACCP standards and ensured the operability of 12 production lines in accordance with the SAP system (QM, MM, & PM). Developed new products and oversaw the startup of new production facilities. Managed 540 employees, developed outcome and cost reports and consistently exceeded the company’s expectation in overconsumptions, raw materials, and labor costs.
• Increased production efficiency by 2%.
• Decreased raw material overconsumption from 1.38% in 2008 to 0.85% in 2011.
• Reduced consumer complaints by 48%.
• Decreased work accidents by 33%.
• Reduced the purchase of spare parts by 7.5%.
• Installed a new €13M biscuit line.
• Managed the project to install and start up the production of a crispy pops line.
• Implemented strict controls to improve efficiency and operations.
Production Manager, Factory C Lamia’s Plant, Bakery & Confectionery Division S.A. ● June 2002 – Dec. 2007
Conducted internal production assessments and managed the factory according to the SAP system in terms of efficiency, quality, raw material and overconsumptions. Managed croissant, bake rolls and rusk production lines with 150 staff members. Directed startup lines, oversaw plant maintenance and reduced the cost of spare parts.
• Managed the installation and startup of the new croissant line.
• Oversaw the dissembling for bake bars production.
• Served as the project manager to install a rusk production line.
• Technical Maintenance Manager, performed preventative maintenance and stocked spare parts.
• Liaised with an external company to reduce labor costs and track personnel efficiency.
Project Manager, Bakery & Confectionery Division ● July 2001 – June 2002
Key member of the group’s Department of International Affairs managing Chipita Russia, Chipita Romania, Chipita Bulgaria and Chipiga (J.V. Chipita-Gameza). Championed the startup of new production lines and resolved complex technical and production problems at international plants.
• Spearheaded the startup of the croissant line in Chipita Russia, increased efficiency and decreased waste.
• Following the purchase of the factory, transferred technology to Chipita Romania and ensured the quality of final products.
• Traveled to Chipita Bulgaria on numerous occasions to improve the quality of final products including cooking, shaping and packaging.
Plant Manager, Tomaszof – Maz. Poland Bakery & Confectionery Division ● January 2000 – June 2001
Planned and developed a new factory unit, transferred best practices and created solutions to improve productivity and efficiency. Managed the plant, oversaw production and quality auditing, and achieved the company’s product objectives. Achievements:
• Successfully branded the company abroad.
• Improved raw material consumption, labor costs and quality by streamlining operations.
Technology Manager, Bakery & Confectionery Division
Managed the process and ensured the quality of the company’s products including croissants, chips, snacks and creams. Oversaw recruitment initiatives, implemented quality controls and established human resource policies. Coordinated and audited supplies, logistics and raw material development.
• Achieved time and production targets for the startup of the croissant line.
Quality Control Assurance Manager, Ota-Alenquer-Portugal Factory ● June 1996 – December 1997
Championed the turnaround of the plant by conducting comprehensive process reviews and rectifying errors. Transferred production knowledge, implemented quality controls and worked closely with staff members and managers to enhance operations.
• Launched the factory and production line.
• Controlled the quality of raw materials, products and sanitation.
Shift Supervisor, Bakery & Confectionery Division ● December 1992 – June 1996
Managed production and tracked the productivity of staff members.
• Key role in driving the company’s growth from two production lines and 38 employees to 5 production lines and 150 employees.
• Involved in the installation and startup of the company’s croissant, cake and bake roll lines.
AGROINVEST S.A., Lamia, Greece ● January 1991 – December 1991
Pet food industry.
Commercial Department Employee
Organized and dispatched final products and oversaw deliveries to Central/Northern Greece to approximately 30 difference clients.
NOMIKOS S.A., Lamia, Greece ● May 1990 – September 1990
Tomato processing company.
Quality Control Specialist
Collected and analyzed samples during the morning, afternoon and evening shifts to ensure quality control . Reported results to the Production Supervisor.
Masters, Major in Business Administration
Greek Management Association – Lamia, Greece
Bachelors, Major in Food Technology & Nutrition
Technological Educational Institute of Thessaloniki – Thessaloniki, Greece
Lead Auditor Quality Systems, Lloyd’s Register Quality Assurance (IRCA Registration No: A17290), 2010
Specialized Training Course “Inspections of Food Safety”, 2006
Training on GMP’s and the Requirements of AIB, 2001
Greek Association of Food Technologists
Before you fill out our registration form, we feel it necessary to pass on some important information.
After completing our registration process your details are checked over by our Validation Team. Their task is to upload suitable submissions or delete.
Registrations that pass validation automatically produce an online CV Profile. Due to the popularity of our website profiles are widely seen by prospective employers. On a daily basis we receive many Profile enquiries.
By following our guidelines your profile will pass our validation process.
Key points to note
Your aim should be to produce a fantastic online CV Profile.
Our task is to find you meaningful employment.