E X P E R I E N C E:
● 26 years in Industrial Manufacturing Engineering and Maintenance Operations:
●Heavy Industry - Mechanical Workshop Works, High Rise Steel Structures, Steel Bridges, Onshore Drilling Installations, Offshore Platforms - FPSO, Manoeuvring Winches, Towers, Columns, Lifting Equipment, Naval Equipment, Mettalurgical Engineering, Sorting Plant, Crushing-Mills;
●Petrochemistry- Oil & Gas Piping, Pipeline, Onshore & Offshore Equipment -- Well-Heads, BOP, X-tree, Manifolds, Valves, Pumps, Pigging Equipment -- Refinery Equipment, Cooling Towers, Heat Exchangers, Gas Drying & Compressor Station Equipment (Static & Rotating), Steam & Compressed Air Equipment, HVAC, Pressure Vessels;
●Reservoirs & Tanks - Construction, Repair & Maintenance for Oil & Fuel Reservoirs construction as per API 650 [ including engineering, procurement, civil works (bunds, fondations, concreete works)], special welding procedures, roofs construction and montage; NDT and Hydrotesting, PV vents, Instruments, Control&Maintenance;
●Mining Industry - Engineering & Manufacturing of T.B.M / H.D.M., Lifting Equipment, Underground Rail & Transport Systems, Conveyors, Draining Systems;
●Defense Industry- Chassis, Armour Steel Plates, Half-Track, Crawler Machines;
●Maintenance and Emergency Repairs for INDUSTRIAL AND oIL & gas EQUIPMENT -●Plan Engineering, Technologies, Procedures, Maintenance Schedule, Spare Parts Planning ●Equipment General Overhaul and Reconditioning, Current Repairs in specialized mechanic workshops ●Regular and repetitive maintenance operations ●Leak/integrity tests completed in safe and timely manner ●In site emergency repairing and Equipment Maintenance Operations in brownfield, greenfield and HAZARD Areas ●In site Evaluation & Management of Environmental Accidents and specific remediation activities for contaminated areas/land;
● 21 years in Oil & Gas Construction:
●OIL & GAS PIPELINE CONSTRUCTION - Engineering, Drawings as per ASME B 31.4 and ASME B 31.8, pre-FEED, FEED, Procurement and Logistics, Claims, Routing, Isometrics, Alignment sheets, over & under crossing, Green Field, Brown Field, Execution, Welding Procedures, Coating,Cathodic protection, NDE, Commissioning, Testing, Completion, Shut-down and Start-up ●Steel Pipeline Constructions - 3” to 72” diam.- Short & Long Size and Cross Country Constructions ●FLEXPIPE Pipeline Construction - 3” up to 12” diam - Refinery Special Project, Engineering, Specific Works ●PE, PVC, HDPE Pipelines - Transport and Distribution - Water, Gas, Crude Oil ●Fiber Glass Pipelines - Technological Fluids Transport - Water, Salt Water ●Pigging, Pig Stations, Flushing and Maintenance Operations ●External Corrosion Control, Painting and Coating - Cleaning, Sand Blasting, 2 LPE, 3 LPE, FBE, Shrinkable Sleeves, internal CML ●Epoxy coating ●Old pipes and equipments recovery,
●N.D.E./N.D.T., QUALITY CONTROL and ACCEPTANCE TESTING - ●V.C., L.P.I., M.P.I., U.S., I.U.T., R.T / Gamma-Ray, X-Ray / Control Plans, Procedures, WPS, Repair Procedures ●QA/QC Shut-Down Commissioning & Completion - Procedures, Scheduling ●Pressure Hydro & Pneumatic Testing - Engineering, Test-Packages, Procedures, Equipment, Schedule Control ●Painting and Coating Control ●Corrosion rate evaluation and control ●Measurement and metrology for industrial processes ●Standardization control;
●OIL & GAS PIPELINE and PIPING MAINTENANCE - ●Technologies and Procedures drawings, Adequate Flushing and Cleaning strategies for systems In-Service, Flow rate calculation, Flushing procedures, Risk Evaluation, Cleaning procedures, after Flushing operations, Maintenance Schedule, Procurement and logistics, Spare Parts Planning ●Oil&Gas Equipment Maintenance, Reconditioning and Current Repair ●In site emergency repairing and Equipment Maintenance Operations in HAZARD Areas ●In site Evaluation of Technical incidents and specific remediation activities ●Hydro Testing according to approved procedures and specifications ●In site Drilling Equipment repair ●Oil&Gas equipment general repairs in mechanical workshops
● 26 years in Construction Management:
Achievements - ●No Work Accidents AND ENVIRONMENTAL INCIDENTS in over 30 years;
●Accomplishment of all Projects/Contracts in UNDER-BUDGET Status ●Increased the Manufacturing Process Efficiency by Improvement of the technical Specifications according to 5 S Principles and following the Lean Concepts;
●Developed and Improved new technical procedures to reduce Materials, Fuel and Power Consumption ●Researched and Created an Industrial Trade Mark to reduce Cast Pieces Costs.●Experience in Construction Management, overseeing the functions across the full life-cycle of the EPCI Projects, from FEED stage to Commissioning and Completion, with accurate diagnose of technical and operational problems;●Executive Project Management experience in Heavy Industrial Manufacturing Works, Plant and Mechanical workshops, site Construction operations, Steel Structures, High-Rise constructions, Water - Stream - Oil&Gas Equipment--Piping--Pipeline Construction;●Industrial Engineering, Technical evaluation, Drawing and Isometrics, Right of Way and Routing, Land forms, Technical specifications drawing & control, Geological and Hydrological studies evaluations, Civil Work procedures, NDE, NDT, Quality Control, Testing Technologies,Technical books as per Client’s requirements;●Experience in multiple disciplinary projects and SIMOPS -- proficient and familiar in API, ANSI/ASME, NACE and European Standards -- EPCI management of Oil & Gas Works / Green Field and Brown Field / - Piping & Pipeline Construction, Onshore & Offshore Equipment execution & maintenance, Oil Refinery equipment, Power Plats and Gas Plants Installations, HSEQ and HUC;●Experience in Commercial Contracts, FIDIC, INCOTERMS, ISO 9001/14001/22001, Feasibility Studies, Budget estimation, Planning, Logistics, Material approvals, Procurement, contract accountancy, Financial operations, L/C and payments, Offers-Tenders and Auctions, Budget and Cost Control, Suppliers/Vendors & contractors relationships, coordination with Client and progress monitoring;●Skilled in E.P.C. Contracts (representing the Client) - Mechanical Workshops / machining, metal works (lathing, cutting, threading, drilling, milling, polishing, material testing), sand-blasting, painting and coating, Oil&Gas equipment and installations, Piping and Pipeline constructions and testing,●Proficient in HSE ( SOLAS included), QA-QC, work protection, prevention, hazard and fire risk in Construction Sites and proficient in HAZOP and HAZID methods and procedures, Risk Management, ISO 31000, control of incidents in range of situation, Claims,▲Experience in working in very difficult climatic areas - desert, high mountains, remote locations.
Q U A L I F I C A T I O N:
● Romanian Ministry of Education - University of BRASOV – ROMANIA – European Union
“B.Sc” Mechanical Engineering - T.C.M./ Technologies for Machines Construction/ E.U.-Engineer Diploma –(1972-1978).
● Company General Accountancy and Budget Management - Courses – 6 months – 2005 – Primary Company Acc.
● Risk and Industrial Insurances Inspection - INTERAMERICAN Courses – 3 months – 2002.
● NDE Inspection Certificate – GAMMA VHS ROMANIA – 2012 – 6 months courses.
● Project Management Professional – EUROCOR European Institute / PMI – 12 months – 2012 – courses in progress.
● Lean Manufacturing – 12 months – courses in progress.
C O M M U N I C A T I O N:
●Romanian (mother tongue) ●English - Fluent (Read, Write, Speak) ●French – Fluent R.W.S. ●Italian - intermediate
● German, Spanish and Russian – Beginner - German and Russian courses in progress.
C O M P U T E R S K I L L S: Microsoft Office Suite, Word, EXCEL, Power Point, ACCSESS 2000, OUTLOOK, Internet, M.P.M., Primavera P3, AutoCAD. Beginner in P6 and Bentley AUTOPIPE Software, SAP, DSSM / Black & Green Belt and Lean Manufacturing Concept ( Courses in progress).
O T H E R S K I L L S:
- Team player, good leadership and communication skills inside multinational teams;
- Self started and “can do” attitude, able to work on own initiative;
- Highly organized and exigent, with accuracy and attention to details, Flexible, Punctual, Confident and Loyal;
- Familiar and very skilled to establish good relationships with the Authorities, Clients, Consultants, Suppliers, Contractors and business partners.
- Ability and available to adapt and work in stress conditions, ability to work 7 days a week;
- Motivated and efficient, available to travel and relocate, as necessary, for full contact with the workshops and sites;
- Permanent willingness to improvement and ready to take new challenges and responsibilities;
- Proficiency and efficient in SIMOPS (SIMultaneous OPerationS) and Emergency Operations;
W O R K E X P E R I E N C E - B R I E F H I S T O R Y:
●Executive Manager with EMPLOYER = “1MAI”/UPETROM–Romania, PROJECTS = 140 million $/year- Onshore drilling installations - repetitive production, 35 million $ - First Romanian Erecting Offshore Platform, 420 million $ - No.2+3+4+5+6+7 – Romanian E.O.P., 6,7 billion $ - Army Special Equipment, 7,4 billion $ - Mining Equipment – TBM & H.D.M., 4,4 billion $ - Oil & Gas (Onshore & Offshore)Equipment Manufacturing, Repairs & Maintenance.
●Contract Executive Manager with EMPLOYER = Romanian Private Comp., PROJECTS = 36 million $ - Constanta Harbour Import-Export and Supply-chain Operations, 17 million $ - Gas Compressor Station – Logistics and Transport,
12 million $ - Industrial Constructions
●Construction Executive Superintendent with EMPLOYER = BOHLEN & DOYEN GmbH GERMANY, Romanian Branch PROJECTS = 2,3 million $ - Gas HDPE Pipeline Construction & Distribution Installations
●Project Manager with EMPLOYER = HABAU GmbH GERMANY / PPS PIPELINE SYSTEMS, PROJECTS = 1,4 billion $ H.P. Steel Gas Pipeline Construction, 1,7 billion $ - FLEXPIPE - Prototype Oil Pipeline “Thermoflex”, 4,7 billion $ - O.M.V. Austria - H.P.Steel Gas Pipeline Construction, 7,2 billion $ - O.M.V. Austria - Water,Oil &Gas Pipeline Constructions, 3,2 million $ - GDF SUEZ France – Steel Gas Pipeline Construction
●Senior Pipeline Engineer with EMPLOYER = KHATIB & ALAMI - Saudi Consolidated Engineering Company - RIYADH - SAUDI ARABIA, PROJECTS = 6,459 billion $ - Water Transmission System - Potable Water Pipeline - Double Cross-Country Steel Pipeline, Length 574 km, diameter =72”, 60 bar service press., pipe route from Ras Al Khair to Riyadh, including 3 Pumping Stations / Client - Saline Water Conversion Corporation / Ras Al Khair to Riyadh.
●Technical Manager with EMPLOYER = GAMA VHC - Romania E.U., PROJECTS = 60 million $ - Fuel Storage and Distribution Stations for NEOTEHNIC KURDISTAN - contract in progress.
W O R K E X P E R I E N C E
Jan.12 - GAMA VHC - ROMANIA E.U.
Authorized Company in N.D.E. for Industrial, Nuclear and Oil&Gas Constructions
●Buildings and High Rise Constructions●Oil & Gas Constructions●Nuclear Power Plants Constructions●Naval Constructions●Nuclear Waste Storage Constructions.
Position held & responsibilities:Technical Construction Manager ● Manage all specific NDE technical problems for EPC Contractors● Nuclear Plant Works, Equipment and Installation - HSE, HAZID and HAZOP, Special Safety Regulations, Work Procedures, Control Plan, RFI recording, Engineering, Materials and Consumables Checking, on going Checking, Faults Strict Recording in vue of repairing operations ● Oil&Gas Constructions - Pipeline and Installation, Refinery Equipment, Subsea Pipelines NDE - HSE, Welding Procedures Control, Welding control, Welders Authorization, Supervisor’s Training ● Oil&Fuel Storage and Distribution Stations - HSE, Isometrics and procedures Control - Specific NDE for Piping, Pipelines, Reservoirs, Welding Procedures Specifications Control ● Steel Structures Construction - HSE, High Rise Structures - Engineering Checking, Materials Control, Welding NDE Control ● NDE in Naval Works and Workshops - HSE, Engineering & Isometric Checking, Control Plan review, Materials Control, WPS, Welders Qualification and Training,
Apr.11 - Jan.12 - Company: KHATIB & ALAMI / Saudi Consolidated Engineering Company - RIYADH - KINGDOM of SAUDI ARABIA.
Company Profile: Engineering & Consulting -
CONTRACT: Water Transmission System - Potable Water Pipeline : - diameter =72”, steel pipe+C.M.L., Double pipe, length 574 km, 52 bar service press., pipe route from Ras Al Khair to Riyadh, 3 Pumping Stations, CLIENT: S.W.C.C. ( Saline Water Conversion Corporation) Saudi Arabia; ENGINEERING: I.B.G GmbH Germany; CONSULTANTS: Khatib & Alami Saudi Arabia and I.L.F. Germany - Saudi Arabia Subsidiary; CONSTRUCTOR: Turkish Consortium MLM; Multinational Work Force - Turkey, India, Pakistan, Nepal, Saudi.
Position held & responsibilities - Senior Pipeline Engineer ● Supervision and checking of Pipeline Engineering, drawings and isometrics ● Supervision of Pipeline routing solutions ● Supervision of Freeways Undercrossing works ● Supervision of Steel Constructions, Special Construction Solutions, Improvement Solutions ● Engineering, drawings, welding procedures & authorizations checking, Materials& logistics operation, Sites activities daily control ; Authorities, Client, Suppliers & Contractors relationships; SIMOPS (SIMultaneous OPerationS) ● Usual Construction Procedures and Special procedures, Welding Procedures drawing and control ● Prepare and issue daily, weekly reports and develop an auditable management system (including: reporting, document control, progress control, coordination meetings) ensuring that all construction activities are performed safely and efficiently ● Organizing and supervising the Contractors activities ● Control and supervision of N.D.T. survey, pipe insulation &coating control, mechanical activities in the workshops ● Control and supervision of Civil works, rocky soil blasting, Continuous monitoring of pipe route ● Continuous control and supervision of HSE ● Continuous supervision of quality standard specifications ● Daily work protection and safety conditions supervision, according to specific desert conditions;
Aug.07-Dec.10 - Company: HABAU GmbH GERMANY / PPS PIPELINE SYSTEMS
Company Profile: ● EPC - Oil & Gas Industrial Constructions - Installations and Equipment, Cooling Towers, Gas Drying Parks, Refinery Equipment, Power Plant Equipment ●Oil & Gas, Water and Industrial Fluids Steel Pipelines ●Industrial Constructions - Roads, Bridges, Tunnels, Airports, Buildings, Hospitals, Well Squares, Access Roads ●Gas Industrial & Civil Constructions - HDPE Pipelines and Installations,
Position held & responsibilities: Construction Project Manager.
▲ MANAGEMENT OF CONSTRUCTION CONTRACTS with TRANSGAZ, GDF-Suez France and OMV Austria.
● Monitoring and supervising all stages of the engineering activities- drawings, isometric design, pre-FEED for Constr. Approvals, FEED, Execution, Testing and Commissioning ● Permanent Control of Construction Authorizations, Authorities Acceptance of the Engineering and Technical solutions, Land Legal forms, Authorities Work Permits, Facilities approvals ● Pipeline Engineering, drawings, welding procedures & authorizations checking, Materials& logistics operation, Sites activities coordination and control, Procurement & contract cost control; Authorities, Client, Suppliers & Contractors relationships; SIMOPS (SIMultaneous OPerationS); Special procedures and Pipe Book drawing ● Supervising and checking of Pipeline routing solutions, Undercrossing & Overcrossings, Steel Constructions, Special Construction Solutions, Improvement Solutions ● Prepare and issue daily, weekly reports to Company General Manager and develop an auditable management system (including: reporting, document control, progress control, coordination meetings) ensuring that all construction activities are performed safely and efficiently ● Overall monitoring and supervision of all Contractors activities and teams during works executions; Permanent Sites Control and Supervision ● Organizing & Supervising Contractor’s activities related to NDE / NDT operations&survey, pipe insulation & coating control , Civil works Control ● Prepare and issue necessary Materials lists, Control of Materials Quality and general coordination of Procurement Activities, Estimations, Work Planning, Offers negotiations, Suppliers Contracts and orders, Supplying schedules, Delivery conditions, Prices & Cost ● Supervising and control of constructions and rehabilitation according Contracts Specifications, Quality Assurance, HSEQ requirements and inside of Schedule, Budget and permanent Contract Cost ● Supervising Contractors work permits, local Authorities approvals and works execution according Engineering and Approvals ● Monitoring all the pneumatic and hydrostatic tests, final preparations for commissioning, Gas detectors installation and tests ● Prepare Maintenance Schedule, Spare parts lists and Maintenance operations Control; Control of Service and guaranty operations ● Working for O.M.V.-Vienna team which is implementing a Management Program and Execution Procedures to develop & implement uniformity of O.M.V. standards, philosophies, trainings and structure for sustainable, economic and quality driven erection of pipelines (from and between Wells, Gathering Stations, Manifolds, Separation Units, Tanks Farm, Open Tanks, Injection Units, etc).
▲ OIL & GAS HIGH PRESSURE PIPELINE CONSTRUCTIONS ( pre-FEED to Commissioning) ● Prepare Company Documents for Construction Auctions, following the tender books and Client requests ● Prepare the clarifications list, if necessary, and clarify all the technical problems of official auction documentation ● Prepare and issue necessary Materials lists, the Procurement Activities, Estimations, Work Planning, Offers negotiations, Suppliers Contracts and orders, Supplying schedules, Delivery conditions, Prices, Commissioning conditions ● Prepare, if necessary, the new internal execution procedures, following Client’s requests ● Checking all workers authorizations, Company work authorizations and all technical papers ● Verifying the Engineering, isometric drawings and technical requests of the works, Requested Quality conditions, Construction solutions, Technical Procedures, Special Construction Operations ● Visiting the Construction locations and checking all the problems and technical issues of the jobs, site organizations, supplying and access possibilities, Area conditions ● Recommending improvements of Pipeline Engineering, drawings and isometrics, Pipeline routing solutions, roads Under-crossing & Over-crossings, Steel Constructions, Special Construction Solutions ● Prepare the technical and commercial offers, requested through auction documentations ● Represent the Company in front of the Clients and all Authorities ● Supervising day by day pipelines works (material: Carbon Steel, PVC, HDPE, Fiber-Glass, FLEXPIPES for different fluids, as: live/dead oil, dry/wet gas, injection water, condensate) located entire Romania (over 130 Projects), ensuring construction and/or rehabilitation of them according Contracts Specifications, Quality Assurance, HSEQ requirements and inside of Schedule & Budget ● Supervising and daily monitoring Contractors activities, improvements permanent implementation ● Monitoring the materials and procedures for pipe coating and insulation, coating quality control (Holiday/Isotest ); Supervising welders testing and welding procedures requested by Client ● Monitoring day by day the NDT activities and gamma-ray control results ● Prepare daily planning, participate to daily meetings, Construction site control, Construction Equipment control and monitoring ● Supervising and prepare the hydraulic pipe cleanings for each section, Pigging and Flushing and prepare the hydrostatic tests ● Supervising the final stage of the work, tie-ins execution and final connections and coupling ● Drawing the Pipe Book and all needed technical documentation;
▲ OIL & GAS PARKS, COMPRESSOR STATIONS, COOLING TOWERS, COLUMNS, REFINERY EQUIPMENT.
● Supervising all Civil Works, following the Engineering, Isometric and Topo Specifications ● Prepare and issue necessary Materials lists, Control of Materials Quality and general coordination of Procurement Activities, Estimations, Work Planning, Offers negotiations, Suppliers Contracts and orders, Supplying schedules, Delivery conditions, Suppliers Control, Warehouses Control ● Daily Supervising the construction status, Technical procedures, Site activities and workers training, Prepare and issue daily reports to the Client and prepare the list of recommended improvements of the works ● Supervising and prepare the hydraulic test for each section and prepare the hydrostatic pressure tests; Supervising the final stage of the work, tie-ins execution, final connections and coupling, Start-up;
Apr.06-Jul.07 - Company: BOHLEN & DOYEN GmbH GERMANY – EPCI Contractor – Romanian branch.
Company Profile -● EPC - Oil & Gas Industrial Constructions - Installations and Equipment, Cooling Towers, Gas Drying Parks, Refinery Equipment, Power Plant Equipment ●Subsea Power Cables, Optical Cables, Subsea Pipelines Layout,
●Industrial Constructions - Bridges, Tunnels, Airports, Buildings, Hospitals ●Gas Industrial and Civil Constructions - Pipelines ( Steel and HDPE ) and Installations,
Position held & responsibilities: Construction Executive Superintendent (Management Role) ● 6 Contractors / over 180 people ( engineers, foremen, welders, fitters, riggers,helpers, machinists, engineering people) – Contracts in important Cities - SIMOPS operations – Gas Distribution Works in 8 districts South Romania / over 2200 individual gas installations.
● Monitoring and supervising all stages of the engineering activities- drawings, isometric design, pre-FEED for Constr. Approvals, FEED, Execution, Testing and Commissioning ● Permanent Control of Construction Authorizations, Authorities Acceptance of the Engineering and Technical solutions, Land forms, Authorities Work Permits, Facilities approvals ● Prepare daily and weekly reports to the Client’s Director, participate weekly to Client meetings, permanent contact with Local Authorities ● Overall monitoring and supervision of all Contractors activities and teams during works executions; Permanent Sites Control and Supervision ● Prepare and issue necessary Materials lists, Control of Materials Quality and general coordination of Procurement Activities, Estimations, Work Planning, Offers negotiations, Suppliers Contracts&orders, Supplying schedules, Delivery conditions, Prices & Cost ● Supervising and control of constructions and rehabilitation according Contracts Specifications, Quality Assurance, HSEQ requirements and inside of Schedule, Budget and permanent Contract Cost ● Supervising Contractors works permits, local Authorities approvals and works execution according Engineering and Approvals ● Monitoring all the pneumatic and hydrostatic tests, final preparations for commissioning, Gas detectors installation and tests ● Prepare Maintenance Schedule, Spare parts lists and Maintenance operations Control; Control of Service and guaranty operations;
Apr.90-March 06-Company: ROMANIAN PRIVATE COMP.– EPC Contractor – Industrial Constructions.
Company Profile -●EPCI - Industrial Constructions - Steel Structures, Work-shops Rooms, Scaffolding, Steel Platforms,
●Oil&Gas Equipment Repairs and Maintenance - Pumps, Valves, Oil Reservoirs, Manifolds, Distributors ●Consulting Services - Engineering, Drawings, Technical Documentation Checking and Supervision, Construction Supervision, Site Inspections ●Logistics and Heavy Transport - Camp and facilities, Site Organization, Equipment and Materials transport with Heavy Trucks, Rail Transport for Industrial Equipment ●Water and Gas civil installations - Distribution Facilities for Residential Areas, Schools, Hospitals..
Position held & responsibilities: Construction Executive Manager (Staff Position) ●Prepare and coordinate all company activities, supervising the Contractors works ●Monitoring engineering and all technical documentations, improvement proposals, repair procedures, technical specifications ●Supervising and approve Procurement works, offers, bid specifications, commercial contracts (according F.I.D.I.C. and INCOTERMS 2000) ●Logistics and special transport operations for Construction Materials, equipment, tools ●Control instruments according Contracts Specifications, Quality Assurance and HSEQ requirements ●Permanent checking of Works Schedule, Budgets and Contract Costs, with full control of prices for Materials, Transport & Facilities Costs and execution operations, according to Client’s requirements ●Prepare weekly reports to Clients Managing Directors and participate to operational meetings ●Supervising planning, price estimations, risk evaluation, executive and commercial strategies, in permanent contact and knowledge of Construction status ●Responsible of sites personnel during construction, mechanical completion, transport and commissioning phases ●Prepare maintenance schedule, service technologies and specifications, lists of spare parts, workshop operations ●Controlling of legal Authorizations, approvals and work permits and Authorities,Clients, Suppliers and Contractors relationships;
Aug.78-Apr.90 - Company: “1 MAI” – UPETROM – PLOIESTI – ROMANIA E.U.
▲ Oil & Gas Heavy Industrial Manufacturing, Equipment and Maintenance
●Onshore Drilling Installations [O.D.I.] - Repetitive Production - Installations types: F125, F200 3 DH, F320 3DH, F500 4DH and F900/ with over 140 million $/year Annual Value Contracts ● Complete Manufacturing of 4-6 D.I./ MONTHLY =Veining structures, cable/drilling hoists, drilling derricks, platforms, sludge boxes,bailing tubs, mud pits, P.G.(Pumps Group), Steel structures, Spare Parts set, Power Groups ● Maintenance Operations for ODI - Spare Parts Repetitive Production, Maintenance Schedules, Emergency In Site Repairs and Maintenance
●Offshore Marine Platforms Manufacturing - ● First Romanian Marine Platform - GLORIA - Complete execution of the pillars, Cable Hoist, Drilling Derrick and Steel platforms, including tests and commissioning; Spare Parts executed separately and delivered in 1981 ● Marine Platforms No.2+3+4+5+6+7 – after circa 30% replacement of Engineering ( Static & Dynamic Loads and Endurance limit of Stress where modified), complete manufacturing of cable hoists, erecting systems, drilling derricks, tanks and Pump Units, including onshore in site testing and erection ● Complete manufacturing of Spare Parts, following the Maintenance schedule - Well Heads, BOP, X-tree, Manifolds, Subsea Valves, Piping and Fittings, Distributors
●Steel Structures Manufacturing - High Rise Steel Structures, Steel Bridges, Derricks, Towers, Columns, Water and Mud Tanks - complete manufacturing, testing and erection.
▲ Oil & Gas Reservoirs and Tanks Manufacturing and Maintenance
●Complete Execution - from FEED, manufacturing to Commissioning&Completion ●Reservoirs, Containers,Tanks, Pressure Vessels and Petrochemical Equipments - Complete execution of cylindrical segmental reservoirs with floater or globe roofs, spherical tanks, petrochemical products storage tanks, fuel tanks and residue oil tanks, hydraulic tests and commissioning ●In Site Maintenance Operations and Repairs for Tanks, Reservoirs, Pumping Units & Valves, Regular Inspections,
▲ Heavy Mining Equipment Manufacturing and Maintenance
●Complete execution/ manufacturing, test and commissioning of the First Romanian Horizontal Drilling Installation (H.D.I.) – T.B.M. Prototype- to be used especially as Mining Equipment and also, for tunnels execution; ● Heavy equipment, special execution technologies, special materials, with many changements of engineering and technical solutions, as built and additional equipment engineering ● First time made in Romania – Complex Static Steel Structure, Heavy Dynamic and Kinematic equipments; technical solutions where 4 times modified, Power Units, Pneumatic & Hydraulic systems manufacturing under day and night supervisory ● Commissioning and Final tests and Start-up of H.D.I. (made in Ploiesti factory workshop and in site) ●Manufacturing of Mining Equipments as Lift equipment, Loaders and Band conveyors – execution as Client’s orders and Engineering, following monthly planning ●Permanent Maintenance Operations made by a mobile team of specialists (80 workers and 4 engineers) and Spare Parts Manufacturing as monthly planning (special bearings and rolling cutters under repetitive production status),
▲ OIL &GAS, FUEL and WATER INSTALLATIONS AND EQUIPMENT MAINTENANCE OPERATIONS
●Repairs and Maintenance Daily and Regular operations - ● Permanent maintenance for factory power, water, gas, pneumatic devices, static and rotating equipment, hydraulic and pneumatic installations, ● Permanent maintenance for machines, cranes, lathes, sand-blasting installation, welding machines, tools, ● Maintenance operations, in site, all types of drilling installations and equipment produced by the factory, under Maintenance Planning Schedule ●Permanent Special teams for In Site Emergency Operations – 20 people each – helpers,welders,fitters,one foreman,one engineer, ready to immediately relocate and solve the technical problems, with full support of the Section (vans,tools,control instruments,materials and spare parts) ●Manufacturing, Repairs and Maintenance, under monthly schedule, of Pipeline Installations, Water Cooling Towers, L.N.G.-part of, Gas Compressor Station – spare parts and repairs, Well Heads, BOP, X-tree and Manifolds-repair and spare parts, Gas Drying installations-repairs and spare parts, Hydraulic & Pneumatic installations-repairs and spare parts.
▲ REGULAR and REPETITIVE MANUFACTURING FOR ROMANIAN DEFENSE MINISTRY
●Complete Manufacturing of Spare Parts, as per Army’s Procurement Department orders, specifications and contracts;
●Testing Operations as per each Product Specification ●Products delivery following INCOTERMS - Ex Works conditions.
Position held & responsibilities: Plant Executive Manager (Management Role - Staff Position)
Management of: 8 Work Shops [ machine works, assembly works, steel structures, blasting & painting, maintenance, testing&commissioning ] - Team: 1300 workers, 20 Engineers, 32 Foremen,
● Managing Complete Execution Activities and overseeing, controlling and coordinating full life-cycle of the manufacturing works, from FEED stage to final testing and commissioning, being fully responsible about the Start-Up operations ● Permanent control and supervising of Engineering, drawings,special technical documentations, isometric design, materials quality, NDE, products quality status, Approving the improvements and new technical solutions ● Permanent monitoring and improvement of HSE, Fire Protection,Hazard and Risks ● Coordinate and Monitoring the team of Engineers, Foremen, workshops responsible, team leaders and quality controllers and participating in management meetings, presenting progress analysis and new commands ● Planning, control and coordination of all daily activities of the manufacturing work shops, Export and Army production planning and control, Repair and Maintenance operations, Products Deliveries, SIMOPS and sites activities control ● Planning and supervising all Procurement activities, Logistics & Transport, loading, shipment and deliveries with continuous control of Estimated Projects Cost, permanent control and supervision of the Export production and Defense Orders execution ● Permanent management and supervising of the Maintenance Teams ● Reporting to Company General Manager - Weekly reports related to production status, production schedule, costs, achievements and concerns, including technical & financial proposals for improvement.
Before you fill out our registration form, we feel it necessary to pass on some important information.
After completing our registration process your details are checked over by our Validation Team. Their task is to upload suitable submissions or delete.
Registrations that pass validation automatically produce an online CV Profile. Due to the popularity of our website profiles are widely seen by prospective employers. On a daily basis we receive many Profile enquiries.
By following our guidelines your profile will pass our validation process.
Key points to note
Your aim should be to produce a fantastic online CV Profile.
Our task is to find you meaningful employment.