I am a talented marketer with more than eight years of international experience within blue chip companies such as LVMH or L'Oreal.
I know how to develop and implement brands vision as well operating with agility and within complex organisations.
I have a wide and comprehensive profile thanks to my global marketing and country / business experience, as well as FMCG and luxury sector..
MOËT HENNESSY GLOBAL HEADQUARTER – PARIS, FRANCE
International Senior Brand Manager – Wines and Spirits – Hennessy Cognac (# 2 LVMH brand)
Global brand leader of Hennessy Fine de Cognac and Hennessy Classivm, developing vision, strategy and innovation.
• I successfully led Fine de Cognac relaunch and expansion across the wide Europe region transforming Fine de Cognac into the fastest growing brand (+29% profit 5 months post launch).
o Changed mindset of the region and the key countries (UK, Germany, France, CEE) via i) showcasing this relaunch as a major opportunity (making it a strategic priority) ii) changing practices and establishing alliances with region/countries via involving them into the brand redevelopment.
o Developed a truly innovative consumer-centric approach (now used on other Hennessy brands) that gave solid reinsurance to key stakeholders and people who influence them. This has allowed to smoothly implement the brand vision.
o Created a solid 360 plan premiumising the brand through a new inspirational and emotional visual identity, packaging innovation and inspiring brand activations.
o Managed a dedicated brand manager, multifunctional teams and agencies to originate a global communication plan through copies of one video and press ad together with retail environment and PR guidelines.
• I launched Classivm in China and now overseeing channel and geographical expansion in Vietnam and Malaysia.
(last brand creation was in 2002)
o I am working closely with the Asian region and Chinese headquarter to accelerate growth, setting a common vision of turning Classivm into a 10M bottles brand.
o Developed brand image/awareness via 2 cut-through TV originations and digital campaigns. Advertising research showed it scored significantly high against top criteria of awareness, recognition and being aspirational.
o Reinventing Asian cognac consumption through truly innovative drinking modes thus recruiting new consumers.
o Working efficiently in a strong multi-cultural environment (Chinese, Malaysian & European nationalities) thanks to my rapid understanding of the formal and informal decision-making process and local key opinion leaders.
• In addition, I am leading the Hennessy innovation axis to nurture the marketing department with ideas and groundbreaking technologies for brand activations.
UK AND IRELAND – LONDON, ENGLAND
2007 To 2012
Senior Brand Manager – Consumer Product Division – Maybelline N.Y
2011 To 2012
• I managed and grew the biggest and most strategic Maybelline category: eyes.
o I led 3 launch campaigns that have managed to gain overall +1.2% pts value market share and widened the gap as #1 brand. I delivered an outstanding PR plan (2 magazines awards), in-store permanent and promotional executions.
o Working closely with international/Regional teams in the U.S and France I recreated 4 advertising campaigns (TV and press) to fit the unique UK environment. The Maybelline mascara Falsies Flared TVC has been identified as a true advertising innovation when I presented it to the global L’Oreal CEO.
o Managing my direct report (assistant brand manager) I led a retail cross functional project. I optimised the portfolio and merchandizing solution which brought significant sales uplifts (+18%).
• Also I managed a strong brand building activity, the design and implementation of the Maybelline pop-up store, the first ever L’Oreal Consumer Product store in the UK.
Brand Manager – Consumer Product Division – Maybelline N.Y
2010 To 2011
• I successfully managed the categories of lip and nail, delivering the first and second strongest category growth of Maybelline in the UK and Ireland.
o I led the global relaunch of Maybelline Superstay 24h in the UK and Ireland implementing a new formula, new pack, new claims and line extensions.
o Developed a UK-unique and tailored comparative campaign against P&G category leader. This full 360 TV, press, digital and direct-marketing advertising campaign brought Maybelline to take the lead of the lip category for the first time ever.
o Demonstrated creativity with the UK Maybelline Facebook campaign on Color Sensational lip glosses gaining 100,000 followers.
• New category development: I served as a test market for the launch Maybelline Baby lips lip balm. I identified areas in the product mix (advertising, claims and packaging stand out) that were not understood by consumers. I positively influenced the international team to amend the launch proposal. My recommendations were successfully followed.
Junior Brand Manager – Consumer Product Division – Garnier, Ambre Solaire
2008 To 2010
• I led the UK #1 suncare brand and widened the gap to the direct competitor.
o I developed a successful brand strategy where I managed to launch new franchises (Ambre Solaire Light & Silky and Protecting Oils) fully incrementally thus gaining shares every season.
o I ran 8 full advertising campaigns adaptations including award-winning Oils which won the prestigious Marie Claire prix d’Excellence.
o In parallel I grew the core franchises thanks to unique brand activations: i) sponsoring the world’s biggest tennis tournament: Wimbledon ii) created the UK national school partnerships. These campaigns I locally originated were identified as best-practices and then implemented in Germany, France, Switzerland, Spain and Italy.
• I drove a unique local product innovation (Ambre Solaire Self Tan Gels) via partnering and promoting interest of the international team. My innovation was later adopted by 7 other countries and reached top 5 SKU of the UK market.
2007 To 2008
• Led projects to understand and perform strongly within the L’Oreal group.
o Financial analysis and delivered budget preparation support under pressure.
o Created a local Garnier skincare press campaign that was followed by other countries
SCHWARZKOPF PROFESSIONAL GLOBAL HEADQUARTER – HAMBURG, GERMANY
International Assistant Brand Manager – Professional division – Schwarzkopf, colorants
• I supported the launch of Schwarzkopf Blond Me across the US, top Latin America countries, all of Europe and top South East Asian countries.
o Created a range extension (mousse) that was then adopted in other franchises.
o Developed innovative sales tools presented as best practices at top international meetings.
Qualifications & Education
AUDENCIA NANTES. BUSINESS SCHOOL – NANTES, FRANCE –
2005 To 2007
• Master Grande Ecole: major in Marketing.
• ERASMUS, University of Economics, Izmir, Turkey.
UNIVERSITE PARIS I SORBONNE – PARIS, FRANCE
• Licence in Science of Management.
o English: bilingual
o French: bilingual
o German: professional
o Office & Lotus Note
o SAP BW
o AC Nielsen, IRI, TNS, Dunnhumby
Before you fill out our registration form, we feel it necessary to pass on some important information.
After completing our registration process your details are checked over by our Validation Team. Their task is to upload suitable submissions or delete.
Registrations that pass validation automatically produce an online CV Profile. Due to the popularity of our website profiles are widely seen by prospective employers. On a daily basis we receive many Profile enquiries.
By following our guidelines your profile will pass our validation process.
Key points to note
Your aim should be to produce a fantastic online CV Profile.
Our task is to find you meaningful employment.