I am a young, ambitious, and experienced recent graduate with huge potential. At just 23, I have lived and worked or studied in five countries, working in a wide range of fields, from sales to journalism. I can also speak upper intermediate Spanish, I am beginning to study French and hold I hold dual citizenship between Ireland and the United States. I have a degree in International Relations and I am currently completing a master’s degree in International Business
• Dual citizenship – Ireland and United States.
• Degree in International Relations and a Master’s degree in International Business.
• Effective team player with strong interpersonal and communication skills.
• Comfortable working in cross-cultural environments. Lived in the United States, Ireland, United Kingdom, Spain and Panama. Travelled to dozens of other countries.
• Personable with a genuine concern for people. Strong people skills.
• Excellent organizational and planning skills, requiring minimal supervision.
• Manage multiple and diverse tasks, prioritizing efficiently and effectively.
• Proven problem solving abilities, enjoys new challenges, adaptability.
• Speaks upper intermediate Spanish.
• Possess computer skills with a working knowledge of Microsoft Word and PowerPoint.
June 2014 to August 2014
Journalist and Website Manager for Euro Weekly News
• Writing articles for the newspaper and website daily on a range of topics for one of Spain’s biggest news sources.
• Managing the website including uploading and changing the direction and style of the page to increase traffic.
• Monitoring hit numbers and SEO while improving them.
October 2013 to June 2014 – English Teacher In Babel Language Academy
• Teaching English to adult and children across all levels.
• Improving my level of Spanish, acquiring an upper intermediate level so far.
July 2012 to October 2013
Editor and researcher at Live and Invest Overseas.
• General management, writing and uploading for Live and Invest Overseas News.
• Deputy Editor of the financial magazine The Simon Letter.
• Supervising and managing free-lance writers.
• Researching and monitoring investment opportunities in 30 countries.
• Attended research trips and investment conferences.
• Writing and general management for the monthly financial investment subscription service Marketwatch.
• Wrote and published an extensive guide to health care across 25 different countries.
June 2011 to August 2011
Journalist for Inter Press Service in the United Nations
• Completed a summer long internship as a journalist at the United Nations Press Service in New York. Attended daily news briefings, covered General Assembly and Security Council meetings.
• Conducted wide range of interviews with influential figures and institutions such as the U.S. State Department and with Navi Pillay, United Nations High Commissioner for Human Rights.
• Published articles on the UN’s political and economic agenda, including the famine in the Horn of Africa; sexual abuse by UN peacekeepers; the impending global health crisis; attacks on medical workers in the world’s battle zones; and the humanitarian disaster in East Africa.
• All my articles were published by Inter Press Service and republished by other major news sources such as Global Issues and Al Jazeera.
Internship with the Green Party in Stormont
• Attended plenary sessions in the Assembly chamber and committee meetings.
• Accompanied Mr. Wilson to educational talks for visitors of the Assembly.
• Assisted media and research teams with the preparation of press statements and events.
2005 to 2009
Sales Assistant for Farren’s Newsagents
• Responsible for daily handling and balancing cash transactions.
• Accomplished inventory control by recording current stock and replenishing supplies.
• Demonstrated professional service, courteous manners towards customers and staff.
• Began to develop my strong people skills.
Before you fill out our registration form, we feel it necessary to pass on some important information.
After completing our registration process your details are checked over by our Validation Team. Their task is to upload suitable submissions or delete.
Registrations that pass validation automatically produce an online CV Profile. Due to the popularity of our website profiles are widely seen by prospective employers. On a daily basis we receive many Profile enquiries.
By following our guidelines your profile will pass our validation process.
Key points to note
Your aim should be to produce a fantastic online CV Profile.
Our task is to find you meaningful employment.