At present working as a engineer maintenance/instrumentation in large petrochemical company. Have knowledge about field instrumentation, analysers,plc/scada programming.
M/s RELIANCE INDUSTRIES LIMITED, HAZIRA, SURAT
9th Dec 1996 To Till Date
At present I am working as an Instrument Engineer in Mono Ethylene Glycol Plant (MEG2), Air Separation Unit (ASU III), Effluent Treatment Plant(ETP).
I had been involved in the erection, commissioning & installation of instruments of MEG-2 plant.
I have experience on Bentley Nevada Vibration (7200/3300/3500 SERIES), and Temperature monitoring system. (3300/3500 SERIES), and Sinkawa, Matrix vibration monitoring system.
I have experience of ABB Advant 500 DCS, Taylor MOD30 Controller, Triconex PLC, Hard wire interlocks & Annunciator system.
I have special exposure to SCHNIEDER PLC AND WONDERWARE programming and editing IAS APPLICATION..
I have also experience about centrifugal and reciprocating type compressor interlock checking and maintenance job.
I have experience of various type of Instruments calibration, erection, loop checking, Interlock checking and simulation of interlock, emergency shutdown system. I am very much familiar with the interlock of the plant and the package units like compressors & chiller units.
I have experience in calibration and maintenance of various types of instruments such as
• Electronics and Smart transmitter (Rosemount, Taylor )
• Displacer type level transmitter (Eckardt),
• Mass flow meter, (Micromotion)
• Vortex type flow meter,(Rosemount)
• Different types of switches (flow, temp, pressure, level,vibration),
• Purge type level transmitter
• Float and tape type level transmitter (Tokyo-Kesio, Wess level control),
• Thermocouple, RTD etc.
• Thermal mass flowmeter(E&H).
• Magnetic flow meter.
• Burner management system.
• Alarm management system with DCS and PLC.
I have experience of Control valve calibration and maintenance with the different types of positioner and actuators, Gas operated valve.
I have experience of calibration and maintenance of different type of Analysers such as
• Gas chromatograph(ABB),
• Oxygen analyser(SERVOMAX1100,PANAMATRIC),
• Infrared analyser(ROSEMOUNT815),
• pH and conductivity analyser(ROSEMOUNT 2081/YOKOGAWA),
• Sulphur analyser(Atlas Houston)
• TOC analyser(Shimadzu)
• Dissolved oxygen meter
I am also looking after the calibration and maintenance of plant safety system like EO (Ethylene Oxide) PPM detector & LEL detector of Crowcon.
I have also knowledge about Fire&Smoke Detector Alarm Panel (Sentinel).
I have also involved in plant start-up and shutdown activity and also of preventive maintenance of plant.
Right now I am working as PLC, HMI and wonderware programmer in largest ETP plant of reliance group.
DETAILS OF EARLIER EXPERIENCE CAN BE PROVIDED UPON REQUEST
• Implementing and following of ISO-9002 systems and procedures.
• Filling formats/ Checklist which are essential records for the preventive maintenance of the Plant.
• Follows Safety procedures in all activities at works.
• I have taken training of TQM /SIX SIGMA
• I have participated in IAS 95 AND WONDERWARE TRAINING FROM DIRECT WONDERWARE DISTRIBUTOR.
• Participated every year in Kaizen suggestion scheme for continuous improvement of plant operation and easy maintenance of instrumentation system
Before you fill out our registration form, we feel it necessary to pass on some important information.
After completing our registration process your details are checked over by our Validation Team. Their task is to upload suitable submissions or delete.
Registrations that pass validation automatically produce an online CV Profile. Due to the popularity of our website profiles are widely seen by prospective employers. On a daily basis we receive many Profile enquiries.
By following our guidelines your profile will pass our validation process.
Key points to note
Your aim should be to produce a fantastic online CV Profile.
Our task is to find you meaningful employment.