Highly Experienced Engineer :
32+ Rich experience of Petrochemicals (29 yrs) as well as Oil & Gas (3+ yrs) industry professional in area of Instrumentation, Maintenance management, Shutdown management, Project management.
Installation & Commissioning, Troubleshooting, Spares management, multi discipline coordination-preventive & corrective maintenance, PTW system compliance. Shutdown management, Cross functional coordination, Training, Quality management, HSE compliance.
• B.E. (Electronics & Communication) from Gujarat University with First class.
• Certificate in Computing from Indira Gandhi National Open University.
May 2011 to Dec 2014
Oil and gas Site Maintenance coordinator for PDO assets
July 2010 to May 2011
Petrochemical Techno commercial service sourcing activity
July 2000 to June 2010
Petrochemical High Density Poly Ethylene plant
July 1995 to June 2000
Petrochemical projects Projects of Offsite utility, power plant, Ethylene Glycol, EPRU & Gas cracker plant
July 1994 to June 1995
Petrochemical Central Engineering Services
Oct 1981 to June 1994
Petrochemical EG plant
• Have worked in plants & facilities, designed by SHELL as well as few licensor & engineering consultant like, UOP, SOHIO, UHDE, BECHTEL, EIL.
• Have experience on relocation of complete chemical plants HDPE & EVA from one location to other location in India.
• Inventory Control management in cost effective manner.
• SAP modules used for day to day and planning activities.
• Have knowledge of Integrated Management System for certification & upkeeping of ISO9001, ISO14001 & ISO18001 system implementation.
• Power user for MM module of SAP system and service code master guardian.
• For all the activities in petrochemical & oil & gas industry, HSE is in forefront & managed the workplace safety. Was contract administrator for site & adopted major contracting procedure changes in consultation with M/s Du pont for enhancement in safety culture by implementation of STOP audit.
• Implementation of contractor safety management & was contract administrator for the site.
• Ensuring adequate safety measures during execution of jobs in hazardous areas handling toxic chemicals, Hydrocarbons including Cryogenic application.
• Project engineering Management includes procurement, installation & commissioning of off sites utilities like steam boiler, air separation plant, air compressor & captive Power plant. Installation & commissioning assistance with best engineering practices including resource mobilization & technical assistance for mega Petrochemical complex.
• Knowledge of standards like IEC, ISA, IEEE, ANSI etc used in Petrochemical instrumentations.
• Commissioning supervision of plants like EOEG, HDPE & EPRU.
• DM water plant – Design review & FAT of AB PLC system with consultant for plant automation including installation & commissioning.
• Lead the team for installation, commissioning & stabilizing gas cracker unit.
• Up gradation of LEL detector system at Gas cracker unit.
• Implementation of screw less/spring loaded terminals for area where vibrations are more e.g. compressor floor local control panel.
• Good understanding of various systems & documents gives an edge on detail engineering of modification & expansion projects by ensuring design philosophy by considering all the required safety standards at inspection stage.
• Bid Evaluation, P&ID Review, Project Coordination and Contract Document & its execution.
• Process Engineering – Instrument Data-sheets, Hazop study, review of P & ID, MR & PR.
• Design & detail engineering related jobs during the projects:
• Preparation of design basis.
• Evaluation of offers and technical bid evaluation.
• Developing & reviewing:
P & IDs
Cause & Effect diagrams and Various Interlock & Control philosophy
• Review of data sheets and specification sheets.
• Sizing calculations for control valves and flow elements (Flowel software & its application).
• Design of DCS (Hardware & Software) installation & commissioning for HDPE & EVA plant.
• Installation of Yokogawa Micro XL system for HDPE plant & commissioning.
• Healthiness checking of Bulk Power supply with dummy electronic load for reliability and redundancy
• Standardization of spares.
• Thermal image of terminals in cabinets of power distribution & other power input in marshalling cabinets to find out troubled one & attending the same.
• maintenance of one operating HDPE plant along with project of commissioning old plant at new location
• Interaction with consultant for capacity expansion project.
• Gama based level detection for corrosive chemical storage application.
• Common control panel for three no of compressor control was removed & three independent panels design & commissioned with suitable area classification requirement.
• Replacement & Retrofit commissioning of obsolete on line analyzer & recorder with import substitute.
• Review of datasheets for procurement, installation & commissioning of expansion project.
• Merging of DCS console area for addition of another plant with operating plant console without shutdown of plant.
• Complete HAZOP studies of plant & Alarm rationalization project.
Site based Maintenance Coordinator with M/s. WoodgroupCCC in south Oman. Under EMC contract seconded to PDO for various sites. By following PTW system, execution of planned jobs by team of engineer, supervisor & technicians with safety as prime concern. Preventive & Corrective jobs with production priority are also attended. All jobs carries KPI and target achieved is always 90% plus. The jobs pertaining to oil pumps, gathering & processing station equipment’s. Execution of Integrity activity along with Shutdown planning & resources management completed to the satisfaction of PDO.
A trial project of installation & commissioning activity aimed at environment protection- Anti Pollution Adopter for beam pump stuffing box was completed to satisfaction of PDO as additional activity.
Achievement of LTI free 9 million man hours as PDO contractor.
Before you fill out our registration form, we feel it necessary to pass on some important information.
After completing our registration process your details are checked over by our Validation Team. Their task is to upload suitable submissions or delete.
Registrations that pass validation automatically produce an online CV Profile. Due to the popularity of our website profiles are widely seen by prospective employers. On a daily basis we receive many Profile enquiries.
By following our guidelines your profile will pass our validation process.
Key points to note
Your aim should be to produce a fantastic online CV Profile.
Our task is to find you meaningful employment.