I am experienced as Project QA/QC Engineer in EPC company for oil and gas (PTTEP and TOTAL Project) . My competencies as Welding Inspector, QMS Auditor, Quality Inspection,Produce Project Quality Document, Probity Auditor, etc.
Qualifications & Training
1. QMS IRCA LEAD AUDITOR – CERTIFICATE NO: 1195523
2. MIGAS Certified Welding Inspector
2. Supply Chain Management PTK 007- INPEX 2013
3. Work Hazardous Identification /JSA- INPEX 2014
4. Welding Inspection Level 1 Visual 2011
5. Occupatiobal Gealth and Safety (AK3) 2011
6. OHSAS 18001 Lead Auditor Training 2011
7. EMS 14001 Lead Auditor Training 2010
8. QMS ISO 9001 Lead Auditor Training 2009
9. Basic Safety, Health and Environment 2008
10. AS 9100 Aerospace Standard Training 2008
11. Basic FMEA 2007
12. Onsite Quality Reprensentative 1996
13. Technical Standard 1996
14. Quality Audit Procedure 1996
15. Conformity Inspection 1996
16. Control Contamination Area 1992
17. F-16 Training 1983
18. Erection Fitter 1990
1. IRCA Certified QMS ISO 9001 Lead Auditor
2. EMS 14001 Auditor
3. OHSAS 18001 Auditor
4. Probity Audiror
5. LSP MIGAS Certified Welding Inspector
6. QA/QC Engineer
7. Quality Inspector
II. KNOWLEDGE AND SKILL
1. Having knowledge and experience in implementation of QMS ISO 9001 in both manufacturing and EPC Contractor .
2. Having knowledge, experience and competence in implementation of ISO 19011 Audit Procedure and registered as IRCA QMS Auditor No 1195523.
3. Having knowledge and qualified to conduct EMS 14001 Environmental and OHSAS 18001 audit and had passed Lead Auditor Training.
4. Having knowledge , competence and experience to perform probity auditor within procurement process or competition.
5. Having knowledge, experience and competence to perform supplier and vendor assesment in material to support construction oil and gas industry .
6. Having knowledge and competence to create project quality document, such as project quality plan, project audit procedure, document control procedure, technical query procedure, vendor and subcontractor assessment procedure, nonconformance procedure,etc.
7. Having knowledge , skill and attitude related to welding inspection for Pipelines API 1104, Presure Vessel and Boiler ASME Sec IX, Structural Welding AWS D1.1
8. Having knowledge of NDT for Penetrant Inspection, Magnetic Particle Inspection and for testing of material and welding.
9. Having knowledge and skill to witness destructive test for tensile, bend , charpy and hardness test
10. Having knowledge and experience in dimesional and material inspection
11. Having knowledge and skill to perform induction and training related to Quality, Probity and Safety.
12. Having experience in supervisory skill.
13. Having knowledge and skill as Risk Project Engineer
14. Having experience in coordination with COMPANY Representative.
III. WORK AND PROJECT EXPERIENCE (From the latest)
1. Probity Lead Deputy Auditor / FLNG Dual FEED Competition – INPEX (21 Mos)
2. Project QA Engineer at PT. Gunanusa for SISINUBI -PECIKO – TOTAL EP (8 Mos)
3. Subcontractor QMS Auditor at PT Sucofindo ( 24 Mos)
4. Project QA Engineer at PT. Gunanusa for Bongkot South 4a – PTTEP – Thailand (31Mos)
5. Audit and Improvement, Aircraft Integration Directorate – IAE Bandung ( 24 Mos)
6. Metal Forming, Heat Treat and Welding QC-Supervisor, Fab Division – IAE Bandung( 2 Years)
7. Bonding Composite QC-Supervisor, Fabrication Division – IAE Bandung (2 Years)
8. Boeing 737 Flap Project, NCR Coordinator, Fabrication Division – IAE Bandung (2 Years)
9. Airframe Inspector, Fixed Wing Division – IAE Bandung ( 8 Years)
IV. Objective and Work Description
IV.1 Probity Auditor INPEX FLNG Dual Feed Competition
Objective: to ensure the competition will be fair, transparent, equal, honest and accountable comply with statutory and regulatory applied in Indonesia.
• Provide Probity Induction to all new team member
• Attend the meeting held Contractors
• Provide advice for any probity issue
• Perform probity audit to Contractors
• Issued regular report
• Issued Final Probity Report
IV.2 Project QA Engineer (Both Projects)
Objective: to ensure the project will fulfill agreed standard and contract and executed within budget, schedule, quality and safety.
• Prepare Project Quality Plan and related quality document
• Perform internal project audit
• Perform assessment to vendor and subcontractor selected
• Perform assessment NDT Company and Metallurgy laboratory
• Perform Quality and Safety Induction
• Perform Site Inspection
IV.3 Audit and Improvement, Aircraft Integration Directorate – IAE Bandung
Objective: Ensure the QMS are implemented correctly entire directorate; identify any nonconformance and possibility for improvement•
IV.4 Metal Forming, Heat Treat and Welding QC-Supervisor, Fab Division – IAE Bandung
Objective: Ensure all process within precutting, metal forming, heat treatment and welding fulfill standard and specification and QMS are implemented
IV.5 Bonding Composite QC-Supervisor, Fabrication Division – IAE Bandung
Objective: Ensure all process within precutting, lamination, curing and fitter fulfill standard and specification and QMS are implemented
IV.6 Boeing 737 Flap Project, NCR Coordinator, Fabrication Division – IAE Bandung
Objective: Manage all Boeing Rejection Tag for Boeing 737 Flap Program is processed on time manner, correct description and disposition.
IV.7 Airframe Inspector – IAE Bandung
Objective: Ensure all product ( Parts, Sub Assembly or Assembly) release are comply to design and specification applied for aircraft type design ( NC-212, F16, CN 235)
Before you fill out our registration form, we feel it necessary to pass on some important information.
After completing our registration process your details are checked over by our Validation Team. Their task is to upload suitable submissions or delete.
Registrations that pass validation automatically produce an online CV Profile. Due to the popularity of our website profiles are widely seen by prospective employers. On a daily basis we receive many Profile enquiries.
By following our guidelines your profile will pass our validation process.
Key points to note
Your aim should be to produce a fantastic online CV Profile.
Our task is to find you meaningful employment.