working as a senior executive in logistics operations
TOTAL: 34 Years
27 years Port and logistics operations in India
7 Years in abroad in various fields
1. Presently working as a Sr.Executive [Operations] for Arya Offshore services private limited Kakinada. Since 14th FEB 2007.
(A) Working under sub contract for L&T GSPC Project Kakinada for Port and Logistics Operations.
(B) Worked under subcontract for Gujarat State Petroleum Corporation. Kakinada base for vessel movements & Logistics operations
(C) Worked under sub contract for Ongc Kakinada base for vessel movements & Logistics operations
(D) Worked under sub contract for Cairn Energy India limited, All Seas, J Ray Mc Dermott, & Technip Project Vessels, at Kakinada Deep Water Port for vessel movements & Logistics operations
2. Worked as a Senior Logistic Executive for M/S Chandra Shipping & Trading Services, head office Kakinada, Since September, 2001 to 2007.
(A) Worked Under Sub Contractor M/SCairnEnergyIndia Pty Ltd. Kakinada. Their offshore Vessel movements & logistics operations.
(B) Worked under sub contract for M/S Transocean Offshore Deepwater Drilling Incorp. Kakinada base for their Vessel movements, offshore material loading & logistics operations.
(C) Worked for M/s Reliance Industries Ltd. Sikka port, Jamnagar for their offshore Vessel movements, offshore material loading, and logistics operations.
(D) Worked under sub contract for M/s Reliance Industries Ltd. Jawaharlal Nehru Port Trust, Mumbai for offshore material loading operations.
(E) Worked Under Subcontract For M/s Cairn Energy India Pty. Ltd. Mindi, Visakhapatnam for their offshore Vessel movements, offshore material loading, logistics operations.
3. Worked as a Transport Executive for The Coastal Transport Corporation Pvt. Ltd., Visakhapatnam, from November, 2000 to September, 2001.
(A) Having working knowledge in Operation of Transport vehicles at Visakhapatnam Port Trust.
(B) Having exposure of control & supervision of truck field.
4. Worked as Administrative Assistant with M/s Mannai Engineering Co.Ltd. Kingdom of Saudi Arabia from 1998 to 2000.
(A) Worked as Administrative assistant in various Petro Chemical Plants in Kingdom of Saudi Arabia through M/s Mannai Engineering Co.Ltd.
5. Worked as a Mechanical Supervisor with M/s. MCSC (Mechanical Contracting and Services Company), Manama, Bahrain from 1995 to 1997.
(A) Having working knowledge in static equipments in Petro Chemical Plants and Refinery of Bahrain.
6. Worked as a Shipping Logistic Executive for M/s Sarat Chatarjee & Co. (P) Ltd., (Bothra Shipping Services) Visakhapatnam, from June, 1994 to April, 1995. Having working knowledge in shipping operations at Visakhapatnam Port Trust. Visakhapatnam & Having knowledge in Dumpers Handling at Visakhapatnam Port Trust.
7. Worked as Mechanical Supervisor with Prince Fahaud Bin Saud-al Kabeer Farms, Hotatbanitamim, Alkharz, Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, from 1991 to 1994. Having working knowledge in maintenance of Mechanical Ware House.
8. Worked as a Shipping Executive for Orissa Stevedores Ltd., Visakhapatnam from January, 1988 to February, 1991. Having working knowledge in Logistic & Shipping operations at Visakhapatnam Port Trust, Visakhapatnam.
9. Worked as a Shipping Supervisor / Ware House In charge for M/s Sarat Chatterjee & Co. (P) Ltd., (Bothra Shipping Services), Visakhapatnam, from November, 1984 to January, 1988. Having working knowledge in Logistics & shipping Operations Visakhapatnam Port Trust. Visakhapatnam. And having working knowledge in maintenance of Godowns (ware house)
10. Worked as a Shipping Supervisor for M/S J.B. Boda Surveys Pvt. Ltd. Visakhapatnam from July, 1981 to October, 1984. Having working knowledge Shipping Supervisation at Visakhapatnam Port Trust, Visakhapatnam.
Educational : (a) Bachelor of Arts (B.A) from Andhra University,
Visakhapatnam in the year 1987
Technical : I.T.I. (Motor Mechanic Trade), Visakhapatnam
In the year 1984-86
Additional : One year Apprenticeship (Motor Mechanic Trade),
In the year 1989.
Computers : MS Office.
Before you fill out our registration form, we feel it necessary to pass on some important information.
After completing our registration process your details are checked over by our Validation Team. Their task is to upload suitable submissions or delete.
Registrations that pass validation automatically produce an online CV Profile. Due to the popularity of our website profiles are widely seen by prospective employers. On a daily basis we receive many Profile enquiries.
By following our guidelines your profile will pass our validation process.
Key points to note
Your aim should be to produce a fantastic online CV Profile.
Our task is to find you meaningful employment.