An extremely hard working, highly self motivated and driven individual with extensive experience within the hospitality industry on an international platform, delivering an outstanding guest service/experience. As a capable leader, can motivate and empower individuals to achieve their own potential and to make a significant contribution to the full delivery of common goals.
2013 – To Date NIGHT RECEPTIONIST, K-West, London
• Fully accountable for the smooth operations of this 219 room four star reception desk, responsible for meeting and greeting customers in a friendly and professional manner
• Working for this hotel, as well as the previous two, as part of studies for MSc in International Business
• Undertaking a multi faceted role with a variety of duties and responsibilities, including checking in and out, dealing with any queries in a knowledgeable way, escalating the same when necessary
• Utilising Opera 5 when ensuring all records are accurate and up-to-date
• Working in line with all governing health and safety guidelines and procedures as part of a successful and productive team, responsible for delivering an exceptional service
2011 – 2012 GUEST SERVICE AGENT, Dolphin House, Pimlico, London
• Playing an instrumental role within this 165 apartments 4* reception desk, utilising Opera 5
2010 – 2011 RECEPTION NIGHT PORTER/RECEPTIONIST, Holiday Inn, London
• Working the night shift for this 130 bedroom 4* hotel reception desk, utilising Opera 4
2010 FRONT OFFICE EXECUTIVE, Hotel Marine Plaza, India
• Personally responsible for the effective supervision of a team of 10 front office associates in this 68 bedroom 5* hotel, delegating workloads and ensuring timely completion of the same, focusing on developing and enhancing relationships with long stay guests of the hotel, ensuring comfortable and memorable experience
• Working on the IDS system when accurately recording all guest details and relevant information
2008 – 2009 FRONT DESK ASSOCIATE, Atlanta Marriott Marquis, USA
• Playing a proactive role in this Front Office International Internship, undertaking training within a number of different departments including At Your Service Desk, Night Audit, Concierge Desk, Concierge Lounge, Rooms Control Division within this 1663 bedroom conventional full-service 4* hotel, third largest Marriott in the USA
• Working on Marriott hotel software, including PMS and MARSHA
2007 – 2008 FRONT OFFICE SUPERVISOR, InterContinental The Grand, India
• Supervising a team of 13 front desk associates in 369 bedroom 5* hotel and working on Opera 2 & Opera 4
• Night Auditor’s duties included auditing Daily room upgrade report, Complimentary and house use guest report, Daily rebates, Cashiering Audit, Rate Variance, Micros System Audit
2006 – 2007 FRONT OFFICE ASSOCIATE, Goa India Resort Marriott, India
• Undertaking duties and responsibilities for most Front Office departments (Front Desk, Concierge Desk, Bell Desk, Executive Lounge, Airport Assistance etc) in this 170 bedroom 5* hotel, utilising the Fidelio system
2006 FRONT OFFICE ASSISTANT, Best Western The Emerald, India
• Working on Hotsys system when ensuring the smooth daily operations of the front desk of this 66 bedroom 4* hotel
2003 – 2006 RESTAURANT MANAGER, Restaurant Om Chaitanya, India
• Achieving promotion to Restaurant Manager after being initially employed as the Assistant Restaurant Manager, accountable for the daily smooth running of this family-owned restaurant and take-away
• Playing an instrumental role as the lead of a small team, ensuring all duties are completed on time and to a high quality standard, providing ongoing support and guidance when necessary
• Ensuring the provision of an exceptional customer service at all times, whilst adhering to set deadlines, targets and business objectives
MSc International Business (University of Ulster, London) 2014
Postgraduate Diploma Hospitality & Leadership Management 2012
Diploma Hotel Management 2006
Bachelor of Science Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics (Completed 1st and 2nd year) 2004
Languages: Fluent English, Hindi & Marathi, Basic German & Russian
Before you fill out our registration form, we feel it necessary to pass on some important information.
After completing our registration process your details are checked over by our Validation Team. Their task is to upload suitable submissions or delete.
Registrations that pass validation automatically produce an online CV Profile. Due to the popularity of our website profiles are widely seen by prospective employers. On a daily basis we receive many Profile enquiries.
By following our guidelines your profile will pass our validation process.
Key points to note
Your aim should be to produce a fantastic online CV Profile.
Our task is to find you meaningful employment.