I am an ABAP Developer seeking a challenging and rewarding opportunity with an organization of repute which recognizes and utilizes my true potential while nurturing my analytical and technical skills in the field of SAP. I have worked for SAP and now I am working with SAP Labs India.
Overall having 4.5 years of experience in the field of SAP.
Current Organization : Magna InfoTech Pvt Ltd., Bangalore.
Client Location : SAP Labs India Pvt Ltd.
Duration : 2.2 Years. (30/01/2012 – Till Date)
Previous Organization : Cinterco Tech Solutions. Bangalore.
Client Location : Wipro Technologies.
Duration : 2.3 Years. (20/10/2009 – 27/01/2012)
1. Project : IMS2 CRM3.
Organization : SAP Labs India Pvt Ltd.
• Excellent debugging skills. Both in foreground as well as in background.
• Solved the issues in the component Segmentation, which comes under CRM Marketing.
• Created corrections and SAP Standard Notes to solve the customer issues.
• Handled dump issues in Segmentation.
• Done several performance improvements in Segmentation. Especially while searching and grouping of Business Partners.
• Solved TREX related issues in Segmentation.
• Created reports to solve the data inconsistency problems in customer systems.
• Handled escalations successfully.
• Solved UI related issues CRM IC web client.
• Solved issues in Web Service which are related to Segmentation and other parts of Marketing.
2. Project : Support project.
Organization : Wipro Technologies.
• Developed the report on Debtor Aging Calculation, showing the debtors dues to be receivable during different time interval for a given period of time.
• Developed smart form for Invoice, Form21 and Temporary Certificate Registration.
• Developed the report to display the city, reference number, debit total, credit total showing the statement of account for the period selected by the user.
• Modified the SAP Script layout for Returnable Gate pass.
• Developed layout for Non-returnable Gate Pass, creating new output type and linking the script to it.
• Developed BDC Program for Uploading Bill of Materials.
3. Project : Support project.
Organization : Wipro Technologies.
• Created a classical report that implements validations on customer account number and for the valid customer, displayed customer details.
• Developed an interactive report for displaying vendor information based on the selection made the corresponding vendor bank details are listed such that the line selected in basic list was visible with secondary list.
• Developed an ALV report to display vendor evaluation details for on-time delivery.
• Developed a Smart Form to print the invoice details based on Customer No. and Invoice No.
MBA, IT and Systems 2012
ICFAI University, Hyderabad; 68%
B.Tech, Information Technology 2009
Mangalam College of Engineering, Mahathma Gandhi University, Kerala; 66 %
Languages Known: English, Hindi, and Malayalam.
Before you fill out our registration form, we feel it necessary to pass on some important information.
After completing our registration process your details are checked over by our Validation Team. Their task is to upload suitable submissions or delete.
Registrations that pass validation automatically produce an online CV Profile. Due to the popularity of our website profiles are widely seen by prospective employers. On a daily basis we receive many Profile enquiries.
By following our guidelines your profile will pass our validation process.
Key points to note
Your aim should be to produce a fantastic online CV Profile.
Our task is to find you meaningful employment.