I have 23 years experience in QA/QC ,piping, pipeline ,welding,Tank inspections as PMC,EPC,TPI companies. I have experience in Offshore ,Onshore and Islands
PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE & PROJECTS
• RasGas Company Ltd, Qatar, Senior QC (Piping/Welding/NDE) Inspector (PMT), Nov 2013 to date Project: Barzan Offshore Project – Wellhead tower construction and piping & equipment installation
• Intertek Moody International Ltd, Abu Dhabi UAE, Inspection Team Leader, Nov 2011 to Oct 2013 – Led a team of 36 engineers of various disciplines in conducting inspections on behalf of the client. Project: Integrated Gas Development (IGD), Das Island Abu Dhabi Client: ADGAS
• Abu Dhabi Marine Operating Company (ADMA-OPCO), Abu Dhabi UAE, Senior QC/Welding Inspector, Jun 2010 to Oct 2011 Project: Umm Shaif Super Complex (USSC) – Inspection & corrosion survey of offshore oil & gas towers and piping, equipment & pipelines on offshore plant and platforms
• Moody International, Abu Dhabi UAE, QC Engineer, Jul 2009 to May 2010 Project: Third party inspection services for NGL pipeline network interconnecting Buhasa, Asab, Bab and Ruwais stations and station piping Client: GASCO
• Helix Energy Solutions, Houston TX USA, QC/Welding/NDT Supervisor, May 2008 to Jun 2009 Project: Reliance KG-6 Offshore Field Development – umbilical, jumper, CRPs, subsea pipeline, Kakinada India Client: Allseas Group
• Petrofac E&C International Ltd, Oman, Senior QC Inspector (Welding), May 2007 to May 2008 Project: Harweel Cluster Phase 2 Facilities – Major EPC project Client: Petroleum Development Oman (PDO)
• Costain Abu Dhabi Co WLL, UAE, Senior QC Engineer/QC Engineer, Apr 2005 to Apr 2007 Highlight: Completed both projects within schedule as the in-charge of the department.
• Project: High Pressure Feed Gas project, Das Island Role: Senior QC Engineer Client: ADMA
• Project: Boil-off Gas (BOG) Capture & Sulphur Recovery Unit (SRU) Upgrade, Das Island Role: QC Engineer Client: ADGAS
• Consolidated Contractors Company WLL (CCC), KSA, QA/QC Coordinator, Nov 2003 to Sep 2004 Project: Qatif Gas & Oil Separation Plant (GOSP – 1) Client: Saudi Aramco Contractor: Snamprogetti Italy Highlight: Led a team of highly skilled inspectors and contributed to on time completion of one of the world’s largest GOSPs
• Mideast Constructors WLL (Mecon), Qatar, Senior QC Inspector (Welding)/QC Inspector (Welding), Oct 1996 to Jul 2003 – Worked on the following projects
• NGL 3 Expansion Client: Qatar Petroleum (QP) Contractor: Snamprogetti Italy Role: Senior QC Inspector (Welding)
• NODCO Refinery Expansion Client: Qatar Petroleum Contractor: Hyundai Korea Role: Senior QC Inspector (Welding)
• Water Injection Facilities @PS 1 (offshore) Client: Occidental Petroleum Role: Senior QC Inspector (Welding)
• Dukhan Consolidated Facilities Upgrade Client: Qatar Petroleum Contractor: Petrofac E&C International Role: Senior QC Inspector (Welding)
• Stripping Plant Shutdown Client: Qatar Petroleum Role: Senior QC Inspector (Welding)
• QAPCO Furnace Revamp Client: Qatar Petroleum Consultant: Technip France Role: Senior QC Inspector (Welding)
• Khatiya North Early Production System Client: Qatar Petroleum Contractor: Costain UK Role: Senior QC Inspector (Welding)
• Topside Upgrade @PS-3 Client: Qatar Petroleum Consultants: Engineers India Ltd Role: QC Inspector (Welding) Highlight: Won appreciation from the client for maintaining high quality standards and contributing to completion of the project.
• Ras Laffan Onshore Facilities – LNG Tanks & Piping Client: RasGas Contractor: Mitsubishi Heavy Industries (MHI) Japan Role: QC Inspector (Welding)
• Rig Muna Jack-up Production Train 1 Client: Maersk Oil Consultant: Technip France Role: QC Inspector (Welding)
• Incorporative Engineers Ltd, Gujarat India, Inspection Engineer, Apr 1995 to Sep 1996 – Quality control inspections of heat exchangers, pressure vessels, hot air generators and heavy structures for various clients
• Project Technologist Pvt Ltd, Vadodara India, Inspection Engineer, May 1991 to Apr 1995 – QC activities for the following projects
• Polyethylene plant Client: Rajasree Polyfils Ltd, Gujarat Consultant: Devi Power Gas Ltd
• Fertilizer Project UP India Client: Bindal Ago Chem Ltd Contractor: Snamprogetti Italy
• Polyethylene plant, Valia Gujarat Client: Petrofils Cooperative Ltd Consultant: Engineers India Ltd Role: Trainee inspection Engineer.
• Welding & Joining Society (The Welding Institute UK)
• Diploma in Mechanical Engineering, Kerala State Board of Technical Education India, 1991
• Authorized API 653 Above Ground Storage Tank Inspector – Qualification in progress
• IRCA Certified ISO 9001:2008 QMS Lead Auditor
• Certified Senior Welding Inspector – CSWIP 3.2.2, TWI UK, 2001
• Certified Painting Inspector – BGAS Grade 2 & 3, TWI UK
• Diploma of European Welding Inspection Specialist, EWF
• Certified Welding Inspector – CSWIP 3.1, TWI UK, 2000
• Registered Senior Welding Inspector, TWI UK
• ASNT Level II – Radiography Test (RT); Ultrasonic Test (UT); Magnetic Particle Test (MT), Penetrant Test (PT)
• Radiation Protection Officer (RPO)
• Approved Senior Welding Inspector/QC Engineer, ADMA UAE
• Approved Welding Inspector, Saudi Aramco KSA
• Approved Senior Welding Inspector/QC Engineer, GASCO UAE
• Permit to Work Holder, PDO Oman
• Permit to Work Holder, ADMA UAE
• Safety Passport, RASGAS UAE
• Safety Passport, PDO Oman
• Helicopter Underwater Escape Training (HUET) & Offshore Sea Survival course
• Health, Safety & Environment
• H2S Awareness and Use of Self-contained Breathing Apparatus
• General Safety Induction training, ADMA UAE
• Advanced Safety Audit course, ADGAS UAE
• Safety Training Program, Saudi Aramco
• Implementation of Best Practices (IBP)
• ISO 9001:2000 QMS
• FlawlessTM Start-up Initiative (FSI), Shell
• STOPTM – Safety Training Observation Program, DuPont
Before you fill out our registration form, we feel it necessary to pass on some important information.
After completing our registration process your details are checked over by our Validation Team. Their task is to upload suitable submissions or delete.
Registrations that pass validation automatically produce an online CV Profile. Due to the popularity of our website profiles are widely seen by prospective employers. On a daily basis we receive many Profile enquiries.
By following our guidelines your profile will pass our validation process.
Key points to note
Your aim should be to produce a fantastic online CV Profile.
Our task is to find you meaningful employment.