Feasibility Study ∙ Concept Study ∙ Basis of Design ∙ Pre – Bid Engineering ∙ Techno Commercial Proposals ∙ BOP (Balance of Plant) / Detail Design ∙ P&ID ∙ Rotating Equipments ∙ Static Equipments ∙ Package System ∙ Piping ∙ Hydraulics & Pneumatics ∙ Planning ∙ International Customer Liaison ∙ Procurement Support ∙
PEER / Design Review ∙ HAZOP ∙ FAT ∙ Erection & Commissioning ∙ SAT ∙ Process Enhancement ∙ Cost Reduction Measures ∙ Sales & Marketing
Dome Oilfield Engineering & Services LLC, Abu Dhabi, UAE
Mechanical Engineer – Sales Application (From August 2014 – till date)
• Responsible for Sales, Proposal activities for various rotating & static equipments of Oil & Gas Sector.
• Prequalification activities for ADNOC Group of Companies.
• Review of RFQ & Tender documentations, Preparation of Techno-Commercial proposals.
• Regular follow up on new inquires and proposals.
• Responsible for project completion on time within the given cost including project planning and monitoring.
• Review of vendor / principal drawings and schemes to meet the clients / project requirements.
• Arrangement of shipment and project coordination till material delivery to clients.
• Site erection and commissioning support to complete the project.
• Identifying new customer / clients.
• Promoting principals products to customer and identifying new principals to meet the client’s requirements.
• After market support to existing clients.
SIEMENS (Energy – Oil & Gas), India
Mechanical / Project Engineer (From July 2007 – July 2014)
• Responsible for complete BOP / Detail Design engineering activities for Energy – Oil & Gas Sector Projects.
• Developing design schemes and concepts, prepare and review engineering drawings & documents, ensure correctness of documentations in line with guidelines of SIEMENS internal standards as well as International Standards as applicable to customer specifications & requirements.
• Responsible for project completion on time within the given cost & capturing NCC (Non-Conformance Cost)
• Review with Project Management for timely execution of the projects.
• Liaising with Customer / EPC Consultants on regular basis to ensure successful design, progress of engineering activities, technical discussions & approvals
• Accountable for complete design engineering activities (Product Specialist) for Lubrication oil system & high pressure hydraulic oil system for all projects.
• Planning & monitoring engineering activities, project schedule & work load.
• Conducting detail-engineering design reviews.
• Monitor & support process improvements within engineering.
• Review of contract documents & seek clarifications, preparation & review of complete scope of supply & battery limits with the Customer.
• Interfacing with other engineering groups and collaborators / cooperation partners.
• Monitoring of engineering schedule to ensure completeness of the tasks within the time frame.
• Preparation & review of Plant P&ID’s (Process & Instrument Diagrams) based on process requirements. (includes Steam System, Condensate System, Ejector System, Protection System, Sealing System, Lubrication Oil System, Condensate System, Drain System, Pneumatic Air System, Feed Water System, Drain System)
• Preparation & review of engineering specifications & detailed datasheets for plant auxiliaries
• Interact with vendors and supply chain personnel for freezing the specifications and technical requirements to meet the specification requirements and the applicable codes and standards.
• Offer evaluation & technical negotiation with vendors.
• Evaluation of equipment / system documentation (i.e. General arrangement layout / drawings, Design datasheet, Bill of material)
• Regular reviews with vendor for progress, input requirements & feedback.
• Preparation & review of Plant Layout / Civil Drawings for disposition of various equipments and foundation plan including loading data of equipments.
• Well versed with piping plan, isometric & hook up drawings, piping bill of material, pipe sizing & thickness calculation, material selection & support drawings.
• Vendor assessment & development.
• Standardization of design specifications and purchase requirements, engineering activities to achieve reduction in engineering hours and better cost.
• Preparation of RCA (Root Cause Analysis report) and CAPA (Corrective And Preventive Action) plan.
• Participation in HAZOP of power plant units.
Package / Equipment Expertise :
• Rotating Equipments (includes Turbine & Generator Set, Centrifugal Pumps, Positive Displacement Pumps, High Speed Gearbox, High Speed Couplings, Air Blowers, Axial & Radial Fans)
• Static Equipments / Package System (includes Condenser, Gland Steam Condenser System, Steam Jet Air Ejectors System, High & Low Pressure Heater, Shell and Tube / Plate Type Heat Exchanger, Oil & Water Filter, Air Silencer, Damper, Expansion Joint, Filters, High Pressure Hydraulic Oil System, Lubrication System, Flow Nozzle / Orifice)
• Valves (includes Control Valves, Motorized Valves, Quick Closing NRV, Safety Relief Valves, Turbine Steam Bypass Valves, Manual Valves – Gate, Globe)
• Preparation & review of equipment documentation for performance testing (FAT), work instructions and inspection and test requirements to ensure implementation of quality requirements.
• Performing FAT for Lubrication & High pressure hydraulic oil system.
• Conducting FAT for High pressure control oil system along with servomotors & actuators to evaluate performance.
• In-house testing of Hydraulic actuator system to measure system performance of axial fan blade movements.
Erection & Commissioning:
• Review of erection documents, Site Inspection and Test Plan / SAT & erection manual.
• Review of equipment operation & maintenance manuals and provide necessary technical inputs / observations to vendors.
• Work closely with clients during installation and commissioning, conducting hands-on training and troubleshooting through completion.
• Training & Development of Individuals and leading the team of 4 engineers.
• Individually handled more than 25 projects for Steam Turbine Generator Package, Centrifugal Blower, Axial & Radial Fans and other Oil & Gas auxiliaries
• Successfully design 300+ Lubrication oil systems & 10+ High-pressure control oil systems across the Energy sector projects.
• Provided extended technical support for manufacturing in-house Lubrication oil system package for Compressor Package.
• Successfully develop new vendors for cost effectiveness.
• Handled multiple responsibilities of Project / Mechanical Engineer, System designing, Product specialist for Lubrication & High pressure control oil systems.
• Standardized P&ID, layouts & Engineering documentation.
• Successfully handled steam turbine project with CE marking – Ruby Macon, India (5MW TG Set & Auxiliaries)
LIST OF MAJOR PROJECTS
Title: Tenke Fungrume Mining DRC, Congo (5MW TG Set & Auxiliaries)
Brief: Green field plant designed for copper-cobalt mining in Congo based on consultant Aker Kvaerner, Canada
Title: Addax Bio Energy, Sierra Leone, Africa (32MW TG Set & Auxiliaries)
Brief: Country’s first Green filed plant designed Addax bio energy based on consultant DeSmet Engineers and Contractors, Belgium
Title: Essar Oil Refinery Expansion Project, India (395MW Cogeneration Plant – TG Set & Auxiliaries)
Brief: Petrochemical plant designed for Essar based on consultant TCE Consulting Engineering Pvt. Ltd.
Title: Reliance DMD CPP-III, India (Reliance Utilities & Power Pvt. Ltd – 17.35MW TG Set & Auxiliaries)
Brief: Brown filed plant designed for Reliance Petrochemical based on consultant Development Consultants Pvt. Ltd., Chennai
Title: Furnace Fabrica (M/s ICF), Tunisia (Radial Blower & Auxiliaries)
Brief: Green filed plant designed for 300 TPD Sulfuric Acid – M/s ICF, Tunisia.
Title: JSPL Barbil II, India (Radial Fans & Auxiliaries)
Brief: Green field plant designed for Jindal Steel & Power Limited based on consultant Jacobs Engineering
Title: Gail India Limited, India (15MW TG Set & Auxiliaries)
Brief: Petrochemical plant designed for Gail India Limited based on consultant Engineers India Limited.
Title: ADCO BAB, UAE (Flares Refurbishment and Repairs)
Brief: Brown field project for ADCO with ZEECO INC, USA
Discipline: Bachelor of Technology – Mechanical Engineering
University: Nirma University, Ahmedabad, India
Passing Year: 2007
CPI (Cumulative Performance Index): 7.1 / 10 (First Class)
Before you fill out our registration form, we feel it necessary to pass on some important information.
After completing our registration process your details are checked over by our Validation Team. Their task is to upload suitable submissions or delete.
Registrations that pass validation automatically produce an online CV Profile. Due to the popularity of our website profiles are widely seen by prospective employers. On a daily basis we receive many Profile enquiries.
By following our guidelines your profile will pass our validation process.
Key points to note
Your aim should be to produce a fantastic online CV Profile.
Our task is to find you meaningful employment.