A caring, versatile and compassionate nursing/caring professional with extensive experience within the provision of a high quality patient-centred care in an environment that promotes privacy, dignity and safety. Works well on own initiative with a high level of self responsibility and plays an instrumental role within a successful and productive multi disciplinary team. Possesses exceptional time management, organisation, planning, problem solving, decision making and interpersonal skills.
2013 HEALTHCARE ASSISTANT, Prime Care (UK)
• Personally responsible for the provision of a high quality person-centred domiciliary care and psychological support, in a comfortable and safe environment, aimed at enhancing the quality of life
• Providing valuable assistance to the patient with a variety of tasks, including washing and dressing, housework and preparing meals
• Administering medication in line with set timeframes and governing guidelines and procedures and accurately maintaining all records
2011 – 2012 HOME CARER, Patient with Dementia (UK)
• Other main duties as above
2008 – 2010 STAFF NURSE, Chhabra Hospital (India)
• Fully accountable for carrying out and monitoring vital signs, such as blood pressure and temperature, as well as delivering a high quality patient bedside care and ensuring the efficient transfer of knowledge at all times
• Assisting doctors with the technical process as well as collecting, labelling and dispatching specimens and compiling/receiving reports and records
BSc Nursing Studies (University of Bedfordshire) 2012
Diploma Nursing & Midwifery (Punjabi University/Dr BL Kapoor Memorial Hospital) 2008
Key I.T Skills
• Word, Internet, Email
Languages: English, Punjabi & Hindi
Before you fill out our registration form, we feel it necessary to pass on some important information.
After completing our registration process your details are checked over by our Validation Team. Their task is to upload suitable submissions or delete.
Registrations that pass validation automatically produce an online CV Profile. Due to the popularity of our website profiles are widely seen by prospective employers. On a daily basis we receive many Profile enquiries.
By following our guidelines your profile will pass our validation process.
Key points to note
Your aim should be to produce a fantastic online CV Profile.
Our task is to find you meaningful employment.