Having an excellent overseas experience as an Equipment Superintendant & Engineer in Oil & Gas projects, having total 12years of experience including overseas
Having an excellent six years of experience as a Senior Engineer (Operation & Maintenance)
Keep abreast of the latest developments in trends as well as administrative techniques in my field and move in consonance with changing times.
Academic credentials; Diploma in Mechanical Engineer
Pursuing B.tech In mechanical Engineering
Summary of Work Experience:
Latest Work Experience:
Designation : Equipment Engineer
Organization: L &T Kuwait
Duration : January 2013 to September 2013
Project : Gathering station
Location :GC 16. West Kuwait
Client : Kuwait oil company
• Preparing work method statements after studying General arrangement drawings and manufacturer’s installation manual
• Co-ordination with client to settle issues relating to equipment erection
• Proper planning to complete the erection of Equipments within stipulated period
• Selection of cranes
• Preparing lifting plans
• Preparing lifting plans for heavy lifts and tandem lifts
• Preparing complete plan for equipment
• equipment erection
• Carry out static equipment erection i.e. desalters, HP & LP separators, fuel gas Knock drums, HP & LP gas Knock out drums, Crude heaters, dry coolers, Interstage knock out drums, closed drain vessels , Hp and LP flares, hot oil heaters etc
• Carry out Rotating equipment erection i.e. pumps, balance gas compressors, blowers and motors etc
• Alignment of rotating equipments.
• Carry out packaged equipment erection. i.e. scale inhibitor injection systems, biocide injection systems, corrosion inhibitor injection systems, demulsifier injection systems, antifoam injection systems, water clarifier injection system. Etc
• Carry out alignment of pumps and compressors.
• Procuring list of tools and tackles required for the execution of work.
• Preparing job safety analysis.
Designation : Equipment Superintendant
Organization: Kharafi aaNational Co.LLC AbuDhabi, UAE
Duration : December 2010 to October 2011
Project : Gas Plant
Location : Habshan
Client : Gasco and Tecnimont
• Preparing the Method of Statement according to the project requirement.
• Preparing the specific Job Hazard Analysis according to the project safety requirement.
• Preparation of Three week schedule for erection and crew and equipments planning.
• Preparing and Submitting the Requisition for Inspection.
• Preparation of daily crew allocation and equipment allocation report to the management.
• Assisting the Heavy Lift team in preparation of rigging studies for the heavy lifts.
• Maintaining of Inspection related documents as per ISO 9001 procedure.
• Monitoring the progress in a daily basis and coordinating the site activities as a team leader.
• Project Execution from start up to design completion, which includes project monitoring & control, project budgeting, preparation & implementation of project quality procedures, and expediting of engineering & procurement group
• Development of Project Procedures, Standards, Formats and Checklists
• Coordination with Engineering Disciplines, Project Management Group, Vendors and Client to ensure smooth information flow
• Conduct Departmental and Inter-departmental training sessions
• Supervise/monitor Equipment erection (e.g. Columns, Towers, Vessels, Drums, Heat Exchanger)
• Supervise the installation of Column and Tower internals (e.g. trays, packing baffles, internal piping and others.
• Monitor pump installation and alignment
• Check/monitor installation of Insulation for all equipments and piping
• Check installation of permanent gasket of piping after assembly, pre-commissioning and commissioning)
• Prepare punch list for equipments, piping and others.
• Prepare field change sheet/modification plan for equipment platforms and others.
• Involved in Equipment installation
• Prepare lifting procedure and erection plan for lifting of vessels, mechanical equipment and equipment structures
• Prepare test package of mechanical and piping for hydro test, pneumatic test, and visual testing.
• Prepare plans for emergency evacuation for safety layout in the camp and at the site area.
• Supervised Equipment Platform and Ladders and Equipment Internals Installation and all related to Mechanical Equipment steelworks at site.
• Coordinated with the client, equipment vendor representative, and the sub-contractor in relation to installation, final Inspection and final Inspection Test Plan for the Equipment.
• Responsible for the day to day supervision of contractors on construction projects, applying Project Quality Plans, Health Safety and Environmental (HSE) standard etc.
• Verified of construct ability of construction packages and liaise with different departments.
• Progress monitoring and reporting.
• Liaise with other discipline supervisors and operations department to ensure work target are met.
• Identified all construction and material problems and highlight to Area Engineering Coordinator
• Follow up the field Trouble Reports.
• Liaise with technical authorities on standards and deviations.
• Reviewed and interpreted drawings, plans, and procedures prior to the installation and testing of plant equipment
Previous Work Experience
Designation : Equipment Engineer
Organization :Galfar Engineering and Contracting. S.A.O.G
Duration : May-2008 to April 2010
Project : Oil and Gas ( oil and gas separation plant, oil booster stations and pumping stations etc)
Location : Marmul, Nimr, Harweel (Sultanate of Oman).
Client : Petroleum development of Oman, (P.D.O.)
Duties & Responsibilities
Coordination with Operation Inspection and Other departments for Execution of Static and Rotary Equipment Maintenance.
Responsible for Static Equipment Maintenance, Testing and Commissioning like Towers, Exchanger, Drums, Vessels, Fractionators, Regenerators, Reactors, Reformers, Heaters, Pipelines, Oil Storage tanks, Valves of Refinery, Petrochemical and Heavy Chemical Process plants Static Equipments,
Involved in routine lift and heavy lift, preparing lift plan.
Execution of Maintenance of Rotary equipment like Pumps “ Centrifugal, Reciprocating and Rotary types, Compressors Centrifugal, Reciprocating and Rotary compressors, Steam turbine,
Execution of Maintenance of Gear boxes, agitators, blowers, fans and Mechanical Seal all types. .
Responsible of Major Turn around and Shutdown jobs Preparation, Execution, Monitoring and Control.
Preparation of Maintenance budget and cost estimation for Maintenance and Project expansion work.
Coordination with Operation, Inspection, Other departments for Execution of Block Shutdown,
Responsible for execution of filed welding with coordination of Welding department and Inspection.
Execution of Maintenance activities in line with SHE standards and procedures.
Responsible for promoting safety awareness like confined Space,H2S,N2, and Pyrophoric Material Etc,..
Responsible for promote supervisor for Daily Tool box talks preparation and Execution
Responsible for erection and installation of vertical, horizontal vessels, cooling fans, HP absorber and lean acid separator etc
Prior to installation of vessels: make sure about the installation of the shim plates in order to adjust the elevation.
While erecting the vessels, lead the team to make the proper alignment.
Designation : Senior Engineer
Organization : AFCONS INFRASTRUCTURE LTD (ISO 9001).
Duration : June-2002 to May 2008.
Project : Four Laning of NH-4 (Haveri to Hubli).
Cost of Project: 230 Crores
Duties & Responsibilities:
• Sourcing the suppliers and obtain the quotation for equipment as per project requirement
• Making comparative statements against the quotes and identify the most beneficial supplier to the organization in terms of budgeted figures, cost, delivery, quality, after sale service etc.
• Preparation of L.O.I or Purchase orders and issues.
• Deployment of Vehicle & Equipment for successful execution of jobs.
• Co ordinate warranty repairs and servicing of equipment with dealer.
• Managed mechanical workshop with man power of above 70 employees.
• Giving instructions to the technicians for the better service and quality.
• Doing stage-wise inspections for the specialized works especially engines and gearbox and transmissions.
• Schedules and prioritizes maintenance, preventive maintenance and repair of vehicle and equipments. Ensure timely completion of work.
• To maximize the department profitability by reducing the breakdown of vehicles and equipments.
• To ensure the workshop tools and equipment are used correctly and kept in a safe working condition at all the time and to recommend their repair or replacement as when required.
• Ensure optimum utilization of equipment with proper inventory control of spare parts.
• Daily monitoring of Off- road status of equipment.
• Preparation of annual budget and to monitor monthly expenditure and income.
• Coordinating with third party to obtaining the test certificate.
• Resonance for regional management of quality and HSE matters related to vehicle and equipment.
1) Erection of batching plants, Compressors, Generators, Cranes, Mechanical Structures, Static and
2) Operation, repair and maintenance of following plant and equipment
Batching Plant (SCHWING STETTER 30m3),
Crusher plants make Voltas 200tph
3) Repair and maintenance Earth Moving Equipments
Front end loader model HM-2021
Excavators (TATA- HITACHI, L&T KOMATSU)
4) Repair and maintenance of following Material Handling Equipments.
Crawler cranes like Tata TFC-280, Tata-955 A-LC, and Tata-320
Tyre mounted crane Voltas, Omega and Escorts Hydra cranes etc
5) Repair maintenance of the followings
DG Sets from 40KVA to 500KVA
TATA and LEYLAND Tippers 10MT & 25MT. Transit Mixers 6m3 Capacity (Schwing Stetter)
6) Small Tools and machineries
Repair and maintenance of vibrator needles and chain pulley blocks
Repair and maintenance of Pneumatic breakers.
Repair and maintenance of dewatering pumps (5HP to 12HP)
Repair and maintenance of Light mast Engines(AV2 & TV2)
Repair and maintenance of diesel and electric vibrators.
Designation : Engineer
Organization: AQUA TECH ENVIRO ENGINEERS ,(Bangalore)
Duration : January -2000 to April-2002.
Profile of company:
Involved in execution of projects on Contract basis. construction of sewage water Treatment plants, mechanical construction and maintenance of factories.
Duties & Responsibilities:
1 Project planning, cost control and labour control
2 Making Project schedules
3 Formulating Project reports
4 Assisting the maintenance staff, guiding and overseeing maintenance activities as per contract.
Designation : Mechanical Engineer
Organization : DASTAGEER ENGINEERING WORKS, Karnataka
Duration : August-1999 to December-1999
Profile of company
Involved in executing contracts of mechanical construction and fabrication Work
Duties & Responsibilities:
1) Market survey, cost control and planning
2) Labour control, line control and shiftment
3) Making Project schedules
4) Formulating records of projects and contracts
Education Board/University Year of passing Grade
DME Karnataka Technical Board 2001 Second class
B.Tech. Mechanical Engineering KSOU. Mysore Studying
Nebosh international safety certification in occupational health & safety level-3 Nebosh 2010 Distinction
Nebosh international diploma Nebosh Studying —
Before you fill out our registration form, we feel it necessary to pass on some important information.
After completing our registration process your details are checked over by our Validation Team. Their task is to upload suitable submissions or delete.
Registrations that pass validation automatically produce an online CV Profile. Due to the popularity of our website profiles are widely seen by prospective employers. On a daily basis we receive many Profile enquiries.
By following our guidelines your profile will pass our validation process.
Key points to note
Your aim should be to produce a fantastic online CV Profile.
Our task is to find you meaningful employment.