Good management and communication skills. Ability to handle work pressure. Experience in working with counterparts and clients of different nationalities. Advanced computer skills (MS office, SAP).
• ICWA- From Delhi, Final qualified-Dec 2011
Inter cleared with 38th rank all over India in 1st attempt
• CIMA- Management Accountant Gateway Level qualified – June 2013
Strategic Level qualified with 2nd rank in India in Enterprise Management subject – November 2013
T4 – Part B (PC based) cleared – February 2014
All levels cleared in 1st attempt.
• Certification in Information Systems for Auditing and Cost management qualifying in first division
from First Computer.
• Working experience in SAP and Microsoft office.
2007-2010 Dyal singh College
Current Organisation : Fluor Daniel India Pvt Ltd. , Gurgaon (July’12 – Till present)
(Parent Company – Fluor Corp., U.S.A.: Fortune 500 Company engaged in the business of Engineering, Procurement, Construction and Maintenance).
Job Profile : Project Business Analyst – Reliance Gasification project (India), Shell MRM project (Canada), Chevron Kitimat LNG Plant project (Canada).
Activities performed :
• Client billing on monthly basis and Revenue Accounting
• Cost and billing reconciliations on monthly basis to ensure most effective control over project costs.
• Performing billable and non billable cost analysis.
• Posting of cost accruals on monthly basis and verification of revenue accruals.
• Reviewing budgets formulated by Project Controls team and uploading them into SAP.
• Performing Variance analysis with Budgeted and Forecasted figures (Cost, Revenue, Man-hours, Working Capital) trend analysis over the past figures.
• Following up with various information owners to understand and comment on the key variance drivers that are identified in the analysis.
• Preparing and reviewing Project Margin Analysis Report to keep a track of the profitability of the project.
• Reviewing prepayments, accruals and re-class and other journal entries posted by team members to ensure cost is charged to the right cost objects.
• Setting up of Project Structure in SAP in a manner that ensures most effective recording and tracking of cost.
• Involved close interaction with Client to understand their billing and cost monitoring needs and develop the reports accordingly.
• Developing and ensuring compliance with Internal controls by verifying that each transaction is backed up by proper documentation support (email/invoice etc).
Before you fill out our registration form, we feel it necessary to pass on some important information.
After completing our registration process your details are checked over by our Validation Team. Their task is to upload suitable submissions or delete.
Registrations that pass validation automatically produce an online CV Profile. Due to the popularity of our website profiles are widely seen by prospective employers. On a daily basis we receive many Profile enquiries.
By following our guidelines your profile will pass our validation process.
Key points to note
Your aim should be to produce a fantastic online CV Profile.
Our task is to find you meaningful employment.