-I possess in depth knowledge of the JDA WMS (Warehouse Management System) and JDA SCPO (Supply Chain Planning and Optimization).
-In my short career I have worked with retail and FMCG giants and also organizations involved in Warehousing Logistics.
-I have been commended for taking over during crucial times and come at an understanding with customer on the business and costing aspects of the project.
-I have become the youngest person in JDA Software CoE to be officially made the Go-To-Resou
Education And Qualifications
Bachelors Mechanical Engineering 8.3/10 (2008-2012)
R.V.C.E Bangalore Autonomous under V.T.U
Class 12 Phys, Chem, Maths 63.2% ( 2008)
J.C.B School, Simla C.B.S.E
Class 10 St. Edwards, Simla I.C.SE 91.4% ( 2006)
JDA Software (2.07.12- present)
Supply Chain Consultant (2012- 2013
• Worked on CVS Pharmacy’s JDA Fulfilment and Order Optimiser products. (6.08.12 to 29.10.12)
• Authored numerous Functional documents and carried out implementation of JDA Demand and JDA Collaborate on US Foods’ Mid-Western Region. Was responsible for providing US foods with the solution design for Fulfillment of consignments in the same region. (5.11.12 to 4.02.13)
• Played an extremely crucial role(part of a team of 4 associates) in rolling out and implementing JDA 8.0 flagship on the internal systems and supervised testing its robustness prior to the worldwide release. (11.02.13 to 20.05.13)
Business Consultant Pre-Sales (2013-Present)
• Worked for Kellogg’s Foods in Atlanta, Chicago and Dallas on JDA’s new flagship product, WMS Discrete. Appreciated for handling the design phase & pre-sales and the cultural knowledge, which went a long way with the customer. Worked on pre-sales SOW’s and negotiated the product changes with the customer also. Responsible for solution designs for the Dallas warehouse and change negotiations worth $ 2 million
• Worked on the pre-sales functionality merger with CEVA Logistics. Customer could decide on whether to use WMS Dispatcher or Discrete for future projects. Gave a customer demo to the team at CEVA Logistics, pitching in for JDA WMS Convergence. Extensive knowledge about process and products helped CEVA choose their functionality (Atlanta and Dallas from 4.06.13 to 10.01.14 ~7 months)
• Worked on Marks and Spencer’s implementation of WMS Dispatcher on 3 sites in the UK. Involved in Pre-sales SOW’s and Change Requests over the existing product. Took ownership of over 12 Change Requests worth over £1.5 million. Project involved the maximum changes on a JDA Product, in the history of JDA Software. Demonstrated excellent communication skills, product knowledge and warehousing knowledge in closing off new product changes (Bracknell from 03.03.14 to 02.04.14 ~1 month)
• Pre-sales consultant for Boohoo , negotiated last minute changes before the go-live. Came in at a crucial juncture, when Boohoo was looking to make a transition from SAGE WMS to JDA WMS. Saw through the training phase of the warehouse workers. Assumed the additional mantle of Principal Apps consultant for 3 weeks (Castle Donington from 08.04.14 to 13.06.14 ~2 months)
Before you fill out our registration form, we feel it necessary to pass on some important information.
After completing our registration process your details are checked over by our Validation Team. Their task is to upload suitable submissions or delete.
Registrations that pass validation automatically produce an online CV Profile. Due to the popularity of our website profiles are widely seen by prospective employers. On a daily basis we receive many Profile enquiries.
By following our guidelines your profile will pass our validation process.
Key points to note
Your aim should be to produce a fantastic online CV Profile.
Our task is to find you meaningful employment.