My personal skill of good communication, presentation and top level satisfaction make me a right prospect.
For a few years I’ve been working in reputed Educational Institutes – AIIE (All India Institute of Engineering), Kendriya Vidyalaya(CBSE Govt. School) and SIHL (Silvassa Institute of Higher Learning) a govt uni. college,India, successfully handling administrative tasks of school , Planning visual activities for students, Handling interactive lab sessions, preparing schedules for seminars. Presently I am working as a lecturer at laxmi vidhyapith (Uni. college of GTU) for MCA department. This experience has helped me in understanding and handling the behavioral development of student, delivering the student growth by optimizing the qualitative and quantitative measures.
I’m a qualified with a master in computer application. I hold a Bachelor of computer application.
My computer skills are well developed, including the use of all office applications, information technology and database tools.
• worked full-time as assistant professor at Laxmi Vidhyapith college under Gujarat Technical University-GTU. 1.3 year.
• Worked as visiting lecturer at Government College “SIHL” 1 year.
• Worked part-time as a lecturer at AIIE College for two terms. Teaching subjects such as C, C++, SQL, I/O devices and more.
• Worked full-time as a Computer Instructor at Kendriya Vidyalaya , Govt. school for around 1 year.
• More than 3 years of teaching experience in the field of Information Technology.
Duties and Responsibility includes:
• Handling administrative tasks of school.
• Planning visual activities for students.
• Handling interactive lab sessions, preparing schedules for seminars.
• Teaching students using a systematic plan of lectures, demonstrations.
• Advice to student about future career and scope of different field of study.
• To encourage students for extracurricular activity according to their interest.
• Prepare and support students for inter college and inter school competition.
• Delivering lectures on Fundamental of networking with practical’s, Network security to PG student, conduct Lab, helping student in their project work, prepare documentation for lab, and guide students.
• 2011 Masters in Computer Application (MCA)
From SRIMCA at Veer Narmad South Gujarat University, Surat, India.
• 2008 Bachelors in Computer Application
From B.V Patel at Veer Narmad South Gujarat University, Surat, India.
• IBM DB2 certified.
• IBM certified for RAD-Rapid Application Development.
• IBM certified for TDS- Tivoli Directory Server.
• IBM certified for RFT-Rational Functional Tester.
• Winner in Software Debugging Event held on 14th March, 2009.
• Excellent communicational skills, Read, Write and Speak English fluently.
• Scored 6 bands in International English Language Testing System – (IELTS)
• Programming Languages : C, C++, Adv.JAVA,VB,ASP.NET(with C#),PHP,
• Database Knowledge : DB2,Oracle,MS access, SQL Server
• Web Development Tool : Microsoft Visual Basic 2008
• Scripting Languages: XHTML, Html-5 and CSS.
• Web Designing Tool : Adobe Dreamweaver CS-6
• Operating System: Windows 7 and Vista, Windows 98/00/XP, UNIX.
Before you fill out our registration form, we feel it necessary to pass on some important information.
After completing our registration process your details are checked over by our Validation Team. Their task is to upload suitable submissions or delete.
Registrations that pass validation automatically produce an online CV Profile. Due to the popularity of our website profiles are widely seen by prospective employers. On a daily basis we receive many Profile enquiries.
By following our guidelines your profile will pass our validation process.
Key points to note
Your aim should be to produce a fantastic online CV Profile.
Our task is to find you meaningful employment.