Good management and leadership skills; experience in design, drafting and analysing products, strong presentation and communication skills, with experience with oil and gas industry service provider; advanced computer skills (Word, Excel, Powerpoint,, Autocad,solidworks,proE,Temcenter, SAP)
DIPLOMA – Mechanical Engineering –71.75% (Apr-2007 – Apr 2009)
• SHANMUGHA POLYTECHNIC COLLEGE – THANJAVUR, TAMILNADU
B.TECH – Mechanical Engineering– CGPA 6.83% (Nov-2009 – May-2012)
• SASTRA UINVERSITY – THANJAVUR, TAMILNADU
Design Engineer (August -2012 –Till Date)
TATA Consultancy Services (TCS)
Designation: System Engineer.
TCS-Initial Learning Program (ILP) : (August -2012 –October-2012)
• Trained in NPD (New Product Development) & its methodologies by TCS-EIS (Engineering & Industrial Services).
• Trained in SolidWorks, Pro-Engineer & Uni-graphics NX-5
Baker Hughes Project (Design engineer) :
(November-2012 –Till date)
• With my current employer, TCS , I work for an oil field services client in design and development area.
• I work primarily as a design engineer in Solidworks and perform Quality Compliance checks based on the guidelines of my client.
• I work on various types of priority level projects..
• I lead a team which basically does SAP clean up work where the basic notion is to standardize the available parts based on their class and description.
• Being working in an Oil fields services company I basically design the packers that are essential for excavating and supporting the production of crude oil.
• Create new assemblies and component drawings for packers in Baker Hughes oil tools, I handle material creation in SAP; create models in SW and Pro Engineer ; create new models, assemblies and perform drafting and release Baker standard drawings in Teamcenter and Envision.
• I lead a New Product Development team where we perform all NPD activities such as Market Analysis, Segmentation, Patent Analysis, Functional Analysis etc,.
• Conduct training sessions for Teamcenter functions and features for peers and fresher.
• Handle admin responsibilities such as resolving internal application errors and installing required software.
• Created wear criteria documents for rental tools of oil tools.
• Manage customer database for tools and material in SAP.
• Design Tools – SolidWorks (CADD Center Trained), Uni-Graphics (TCS training), Pro-Engineer, Auto CAD
• SAP Data Management
• Certified in SolidWorks from CADD Center
• Completed internal certification on “Engineering Fundamentals” in TCS.
• Certified in GD&T in TCS internally.
Before you fill out our registration form, we feel it necessary to pass on some important information.
After completing our registration process your details are checked over by our Validation Team. Their task is to upload suitable submissions or delete.
Registrations that pass validation automatically produce an online CV Profile. Due to the popularity of our website profiles are widely seen by prospective employers. On a daily basis we receive many Profile enquiries.
By following our guidelines your profile will pass our validation process.
Key points to note
Your aim should be to produce a fantastic online CV Profile.
Our task is to find you meaningful employment.