2.10 Yrs Experienced Freelancer
SAP BI Consultant:
I have knowledge of datawarehousing, business intelligence and ETL Tools. Apart from this, I possess skills viz. sap bw, informatica, business objects, oracle 10g, sql, pl/sql, html, php, c++, c# and basic programming
1 End to End Implementation Done at Simbiz Software Solutions Inc.
• Extraction of data from source file
• Transformation of data
• Loading of data to Infocube and DSO
• Preparation of Report using BEx Analyzer
Year Institute/School %ge/CGPA Degree
2007-2011 Dr.B.R.A. NIT Jalandhar 7.32/10 B-Tech (Bio-Technology)
2006 K.V.No.1, AFS, Adampur (Jalandhar)-CBSE 79.2% 2nd in Class and 4th in School in AISSCE
2004 K.V.No.1, AFS, Adampur (Jalandhar)-CBSE 88.4% 1st in School in AISSE
SAP BO 3.X/R4 Skill Description
• Universe Designer – Designing Universes
• Webi Intelligence Rich Client – Creating Reports in Different Formats
• Desktop Intelligence – Creating Reports
• Java BI Launch Pad
• Dashboard Reports
• Xcelsius Reports
• Crystal Reports for Enterprise
SAP BW/BI 7.0 Skill Description
• Info objects
• Data Modelling
Other Technical skills
• Business Intelligence Tools: SAP BO 3.X/4.0, SAP BI 7.0, Informatica 9.0.1, Data warehousing Concepts
• Databases: SQL, PL/SQL, MySQL 5.5
• Script Languages: HTML 4.0.1, PHP 5.4.3
• Web Development Environment: Wampserver 2
• Content Writing: Technical Writing, Non-Technical Writing, On-Page and Off-Page Optimization, SEO Keyword Based Content, Blogging
• Blogging Tool: WordPress, Blogspot
• Operating Systems: Window XP, Window 7, UNIX
• Programming Languages: C++, C#,C
• Other: MS OFFICE (MS Word, MS Excel, MS Power point), Basic knowledge of Bioinformatics
SAP Demo Project (Rigorous Self Study)
• Attended course named “Object Oriented Programming Using C++” at NIIT, Jalandhar in Sep 2008
Certificate Number: 08CA000911102
• Completed Certificate course named “Introduction to PHP and MySQL Programming” by ALISON (Advance Learning Interactive Systems Online) in Oct 2012:
Score: 80%: Certificate Number: AC-512-1242988
• Completed 3-4 Months Certificate Course Named “Mini MBA” organized by MyBskool.com from Jan 2013 to April 2013
• Completed Certification Exam “101ERP Certified ERP Implementation Consultant” conducted by 101ERP.com in Oct 2013.
Score: 84% Certificate Number: 101ERPCERT00002345
• Worked as Fashion Journalist Intern (Content Writer) for a fashion magazine by Fveda Pvt. Ltd. from Aug 2011 to April 2012.
• Worked as Marketing and Sales Intern at “wizkonect.com” from 20th August 2012 to 10 Nov 2012
Handled Operations related to Online Marketing, Social Media and Event Management.
• Worked as SEO Intern from June 2013 to Aug 2013 at Indian Servers.
• Worked as Freelance Author (Technical Content Writer) at “Durofy.com” from 4th August 2012 to 22nd Oct 2013.
Developed website content on various topics viz. quiz, programming, data warehousing, business, technology and internet.
• Working as Freelance Content Writer at Ayushveda Informatics India Pvt. Ltd. since 22nd Aug 2012.
Developed website content on topics related to technical and non-technical domains.
• Working as Content Writer at Webworld Experts India Pvt. Ltd. since Sept 2013.
Participation in Events
• Participated in NITAT National Level Aptitude Test 2008 conducted by NIIT (Among top 16%).
• Attended 2 days workshop “Bio-Perl, its installation and file handling” conducted by IBI Biosolutions Pvt.Ltd., Panchkula (Haryana).
• Attended 2 days workshop “Ethical hacking and Information security” in Technical fest at NIT Jalandhar.
• Participated in National Level Biotechnology Talent Search Exam 2008 (67th rank).
• Life member of Biotech Helpline Foundation, India.
• Participated in an online National Level Essay Competition organized in 2011 by Let Me Know.
• Participated in ENSAYO 2012, 4th South Asian Essay Competition on Humanitarian Law.
• Appeared in MyAMCAT aptitude test exam (Logical Ability-95%) in Sept 2010.
• Appeared in eLitmus aptitude test (Overall National Percentile-68%) in Oct 2013.
• Won 4th Prize in Durofy’s All India Blogging Contest in Sept 2013.
Language Known: English, Hindi, Punjabi
Before you fill out our registration form, we feel it necessary to pass on some important information.
After completing our registration process your details are checked over by our Validation Team. Their task is to upload suitable submissions or delete.
Registrations that pass validation automatically produce an online CV Profile. Due to the popularity of our website profiles are widely seen by prospective employers. On a daily basis we receive many Profile enquiries.
By following our guidelines your profile will pass our validation process.
Key points to note
Your aim should be to produce a fantastic online CV Profile.
Our task is to find you meaningful employment.