Having vast knowledge in piping and structural design inspection..
Academic : Diploma in Mechanical Engineering
Professional : ASNT LEVEL II – RT UT MT PT VT
Languages known : English, Hindi & Bengali
Computer operation : MS Word, MS Excel, MS Power Point, SAP
Have 5 years experiences in the field of various Fittings & Weld inspections working with KIRBY Building System Kuwait as QC Engineer. Demonstrate skills in inspection activities. Welding /Piping, structural Mechanical Inspector, a competent professional with nearly 05 years of work experience in Project Management, Welding NDT & Fitting Inspection Having good exposer in welding weld inspection structure and piping beams columns ducts silo in structure and pipe fabrication inspection in workshop and erection in site Ensuring compliance to quality standards and maintaining all related documents. Proficient in undertaking QC activities in accordance with ASME SEC-II, ASME SEC-V, ASME SEC-VIII, ASME SEC-IX, B 31.1 ,B 31.3 ASTM, and project specification. Well versed with Welding processes especially SMAW, GTAW & FCAW. Hands on experience of measuring inspection tools equipment & instruments. Possessing sound knowledge of medium & heavy fabrications including castings, piping general structures & maintenance welding.
NOV 2014 TO TILL DATE:
KIRBY BUILDING SYSTEM KUWAIT
Position: QC ENGINEER
• Coordinate with QAQC manager, request to mobilize QCI personal to carry out the inspection for the completed job to meet the requirements.
• Monitor activates and solve the site QA/QC issues to achieve the QA/QC targeted schedule in the time with safety and quality. Ensuring inspection and tests are carried out and documented in accordance with the approved procedures and plans.
• Review of mechanical completion dossier. Surveillance of Fit-Up for Root face, Root gap, Weld position & quality, Material specification and joint identification.
• Physical verification of material, Review of material certificates, material traceability and handling and conservation.
• Ensure all quality records are maintained and field in an orderly manner, thus ensuring their traceability.
• To conduct all required tests in accordance with contract documents and to prepare fill in & sign all reports & forms as necessary for the compliance with Contract Quality Standards
• To check the field welds & consumables comply with project qualifications. To check all repairs are perform correctly & non destructive tests are regularly repeated
• To keep a report file for all non-destructive tests. Conformation of materials & Welding consumables with drawing and codes
• Qualification of Welders. Stage wise inspection of welding.(fit up, root pass visual & NDT, Final weld Visual & NDT) Inspection of Heat treatment cycle using WPS, Procedures & codes. Preparation of Hydro test Package & Final Punch Listing.
Jan 2014 to OCT 2014
Doha QAFCO CDR PROJECT
Position: QC INSPECTOR
• Conducted Surveillance on different pipe spools to insure it conforms to project specification and codes.
• Confirm the piping system concurs with flow diagrams to verify completeness of system.
• Evaluation of test package contents, lines checking against drawing requirements to ensure completeness and accuracy of the piping system.
• Ensured fabrication.
• Sound knowledge of the welding procedures and associated and checked all the welder joints by inspecting it with the required procedures and tools.
• Provided training to field inspectors and construction coordinators in various welding procedures and their inspections.
• Performed inspections on the new welding constructions and provided certification on the same Operational knowledge of all the necessary standards and tool requirements
• Ability to conduct tests and organize all activities regarding the Quality control.
• Skilled to read the engineering drawings and specifications.
• Skilled in making designs for the welding construction and martial’s.
July 2013 to Sep 2013:
STEVAL Engineering MOZAMBIQUE, AFRICA
Position: QC INSPECTOR
• Inspection of Tanks and Spears Full welding and NDT as per API 650.
• Preparation of erection scheme for piping and attached equipment
• Preparation of NDT plan, Hydro-test loops, Hydro-testing Scheme
• Inspection of works like grinding taking corrective actions. Checking of joints and different fittings
• Strict Adherence to safety requirements and regulations. Preparation of plans and elevation of piping. Review Preparation of hydro test packages profound knowledge of welding fabrication and the necessary actions for erecting welded structures accordingly.
• Ability to inspect the welding procedure visually and grant certification. .
July 2012 to Feb 2013:
Descon Engineering AMW (SGD Project GASCO) Abu Dhabi
Position: QC INSPECTOR (WELDING NDT)
• Verify initiation of field piping and equipment pressure test punch list. Ensure correction or completion of punch list items.
• Verify preparation of piping test package including piping test record.
• Verification of closed punch items and conduct walk through for each completed piping system prior to mechanical acceptance.
• Stage-wise inspections and fabrication of piping, structures and installation of equipment.
• Ensure satisfactory identification of materials, proper protection of piping and fittings. Verify proper size and schedule of pipe, rating of flanges, proper flange face and fittings.
• Witnessed hydro test and pneumatic test of pipelines prior to pre-commissioning.
• Review/check complete plan to be installed to be able to perform the easiest way in field fabrication and erection.
• Verify materials as per fitting and pipe mill certificate.
• Attended to punch listed items and monitoring the completion punch listed activities.
• Assisted the construction coordinator in the inspection of the various welding units, performed audits on the various pre and post welding procedures.
• Administered all the welder exams to check that they are in compliance with the necessary permits and standard procedures.
June 2008- June 2009:
ESSAR PROJECTS INDIA LTD
Position: QC INSPECTOR
• Verification of isometric dawning with respect to P&ID.
• Reviewing the approved quality plans, manuals and scope of work to perform the required inspection.
• Witnessing the Hydro testing of the pipe lines, drums and vessels.
• Prepare hydro test packages, line check and punch listing.
• Control of nonconformities issuance of punch list.
• Coordinating with client/consultants while the inspection is being carried out and offer any clarification is required.
• Witnessing of pneumatic test, hydro-test, and flushing; system lay-up both in and in erection field.
• Preparing and maintaining various QA/QC documents and final test packages.
• Witness of alignment, orientation and dimensions of installed piping.
• Assures that all joints are exposed for examination during pressure test.
• Ensuring vents are open when filling and draining lines.
• Confirm repairs, re-testing and re-inspection in accordance with specifications.
• Making a re-instatement punch list and clearing the items.
• Witnessing of Flange joint assembly and bolt torque.
• Ensure the blinds are removed and correct rating gaskets are installed.
• Inspection of gaskets, supports, valves prior to line reinstatement acceptance as per the latest drawing for construction, codes and specification standards.
Oct 2007 – May 2008:
Industrial NDT Consultancy & Training
Position: NDT INSPECTOR
• Film interpretation of vessels
• Ultrasonic inspection of nozzles of bullet
• Ultrasonic normal beam inspection for lamination check in plate material weld inspection
July 2006 – August 2007:
IXAR INDIA PVT LIMITED
Position: NDT Planner
• Gamma ray radiography of pressure vessels, column, heat exchanger LS, CS welds, small bore nozzles, piping welds and pipeline welds using Ir-192 isotope.
• Gamma ray radiography of storage tank’s annular plate weld and vertical and circumferential weld Film interpretation.
• Ultrasonic normal beam inspection for lamination check in plate material.
• Ultrasonic normal beam inspection for corrosion monitoring
• Ultrasonic angle beam scanning for weld defects
Before you fill out our registration form, we feel it necessary to pass on some important information.
After completing our registration process your details are checked over by our Validation Team. Their task is to upload suitable submissions or delete.
Registrations that pass validation automatically produce an online CV Profile. Due to the popularity of our website profiles are widely seen by prospective employers. On a daily basis we receive many Profile enquiries.
By following our guidelines your profile will pass our validation process.
Key points to note
Your aim should be to produce a fantastic online CV Profile.
Our task is to find you meaningful employment.