Good management and leadership skills; broad knowledge and experience in the IT and software industry; strong presentation and communication skills, with experience with clients from the travel, hospitality, automobile, affiliate marketing, education sectors; international experience and exposure to different nationalities with focus on the Middle East, US,Australia and Europe; advanced computer skills (Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Visio, Marketo, Hubspot, Salesforce, CRM)
• Masters of Arts in Marketing Management from Middlesex University, London, UK in 2010.
• Bachelors of Computer Engineering from University of Pune in 2009.
• Diploma in Computer Engineering from Bombay Technical board in 2005.
Empower Integrated Solutions, Pune, India
Business Development Manager, June 2014 to Present
• Handling a cross functional team of 5 for recruitment, sales and marketing and a project management team of 12.
• Increased the website traffic from 20% to over 50% by revamping the website and working with the SEO and SEM teams
• Creating a new go-to-market strategy, including pricing, geography, target audience for a new product launch with extensive market and competitor research.
• Increased the turnaround time by almost 35% by creating new marketing and sales collateral to be sent out to prospects.
• Setup processes and increased efficiency of the marketing and sales teams to 45%.
• Created sales funnel and managed them using CRM for the entire sales amd Management team to track.
• Identifying new business opportunities and markets through extensive market research and promoting services and products.
• Increased the sales pipeline by over 150% at the GITEX, Dubai expo through successful Digital and Event Marketing promotions.
• Successfully helped in recruiting the IT and marketing staff and setting up the office.
Fujitsu Consulting India, Pune, India
Business Support Consultant, December 2013 to May 2014
• Consulting directly with the onsite CEO and VP Sales of a $ 44 billion company and supporting them in the decision making process.
• The sales analysis and forecast helped the team increase revenue in the current Quaters by over $35 million.
• Using Salesforce to forecast pipelines and setup strategies for the sales teams for each business unit.
• Optimized the sales process and increased efficiency of the sales team of over 50 by 12%.
• Created new reports and dashboards for the Management to help them increase efficiency and cut costs.
• Campaign analysis on Marketo and driving lead generation on Salesforce by optimizing these campaigns.
GlobeTek Solutions, Pune, India
Marketing and Sales Consultant, June 2012 to December 2013
• Worked with over 5 technology partners to help market their services and products in US, EU and Middle East.
• Effective online promotions and had a steady sales pipeline.
• Consulting clients to address their technology and business needs and thus cross selling them various services.
• Created a digital marketing campaign for a travel company to increase traffic and leads to their website.
• Managed teams to meet timely deliveries.
Extentia Information Technology, Pune, India
Business Development Executive, October 2010 to June 2012
• Managed the entire travel technology domain from client servicing to branding, creating new collateral, presentation, attending events etc.
• Handled over 150 prospects, creating proposals, giving demos, presentations etc.
• Increased leads over 150% working with the SEO teams and offline marketing channels.
• Successfully created and launched a travel product with pricing, go-to market strategy for the right target audience.
• Worked directly with the VP Business Development and CEO on resource augmentation, mobile applications etc.
• Created email marketing campaigns to reach out to new and old prospects to schedule appointments for the management.
• Increased the inbound traffic for the travel technology service offering by over 70% by creating and managing social media and content marketing strategies like new videos, info graphics, webinars and targeted events.
• Leveraging social networks to enhance campaign performance and nurture current prospects.
• Managing inbound marketing campaigns for various B2B and B2C clients using marketing automated tools like Marketo.
• Creating digital and mobile marketing strategies for travel companies from different geographies in North America, APAC and EMEA.
• Handled over 10 enterprise mobility clients and their requirement from business ideas to technology conception.
Tech: Touchstone, London, UK
Marketing Intern, June 2010 to September 2010
• Assisting the sales team members by updating Salesforce CRM and co-ordinating marketing activities to promote new events.
• Co-ordinating with the website design team to update the new web pages for upcoming events.
• Tracking and measuring email campaigns and optimizing them using marketing tools.
• Researching competitor activity and being up to date with market changes and marketing mix used by competitors.
• Researching and evaluating stakeholders participating in the events like delegates and sponsors.
• Ensuring prospect, delegate and sponsor for each event are accurately recorded in CRM database.
• Observing the effective impact of social media programs, studying, evaluating and reporting on the effectiveness of these campaigns to the sales teams and the management.
Before you fill out our registration form, we feel it necessary to pass on some important information.
After completing our registration process your details are checked over by our Validation Team. Their task is to upload suitable submissions or delete.
Registrations that pass validation automatically produce an online CV Profile. Due to the popularity of our website profiles are widely seen by prospective employers. On a daily basis we receive many Profile enquiries.
By following our guidelines your profile will pass our validation process.
Key points to note
Your aim should be to produce a fantastic online CV Profile.
Our task is to find you meaningful employment.