I have a 10 yrs experience of working in laundry. Presently I am working in Taj Safaris Limited-Taj Group of Hotels Resorts & Palaces as an Assistant Laundry Manager. We have four properties of Taj Safaris Limited at Madhya Pradesh India. (BandavGarh National Park- Mahua Kothi) (Pench National Park- Bagvan) (Panna National Park- Pashan Garh) (Kanha National Park- Banjaar Tola).
To be professionally with a organization which career grow with an objective to accept the challenges & achieving the goal of the organization & where I can implement my learning , Creativity and innovation to face rawer challenges
Worked with 96 Rooms Hotel Park Plaza at Jaipur as a Laundry Attendant on contract Basis since 5th January 2005 to 24th May 2005
Worked with 95 Rooms Hotel Man Singh Indo-continental Hotel & Resort at Jaipur as a Laundry Attendant on contract basis since 25th May 2005 to 7th March 2007.
Worked with 100 Rooms Country Inn & Suites by Carlson at Jaipur as a Laundry Attendant since 9th March 2007 to 29th December 2009.
Worked with Taj Safari CC Africa (Baghvan, Mahua Kothi, Pashan Garh, and Banjaar Tola) MADHYA PRADESH. Looking all properties as a Laundry Supervisor since 1st January 2010 to 31st October 2014.
Presently working with Taj Safari CC Africa (Baghvan, Mahua Kothi, Pashan Garh, and Banjaar Tola) MADHYA PRADESH. Looking all properties as a Assistant Manager Laundry and Housekeeping since 1st November 2014 to till Date.
1. Developing and putting into operation the current system and technical advancement in the field of Laundry operations.
2. Formulating washing formula for stained loads.
3. Ensuring the washing of linen and uniform as per standard.
4. Maintenance and upkeep of all laundry equipment.
5. Co-ordinating with the Engineering Department about their routine maintenance of the equipment.
6. Preparing Annual Laundry Budget.
7. Develop new methods for increasing laundry efficiency.
8. Coordinate with the maintenance team for outstanding repairs of machinery.
9. Overall controlling and supervision of the Department.
10. Training and coordination with supporting Departments.
11. Record and monitor laundry cost.
12. Make reports and recommendations when required.
13. Oversee the laundry equipment preventive maintenance program.
14. Approve distribution of linen to guestrooms and food and beverage department areas.
15. Direct all Laundry staff.
16. Approve the Laundry staff duty roster.
17. Organizing training for the staff.
18. Hire and train new laundry staffs.
19. Experience in team management.
20. Should be familiar with computers and hotel applications.
21. Plan and judge for uniform replacement.
22. To ensure the uniform room inspects all uniforms daily for replacement and damage.
23. Provide other duties and services as assigned by the Executive housekeeper.
24. Conduct weekly departmental meetings with supervisors.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
• Knowledge of all phases of large-scale laundry operation, techniques and management.
• Knowledge of newest laundry equipment and processes.
• Knowledge of washroom formulas for clothing and linens and all types of chemicals used in washers.
• Knowledge of the methods and techniques of infection control.
• Ability to plan, direct and administer the work of others.
• Ability to apply cost savings ideas to the production process.
• Product Development, Customer Service, New Business Development, Operation Management.
VIVANTA BY TAJ,TAJ GROUP Of HOTELS,PALACES & RESORTS, SRINAGAR (J&K) 14TH JULY 2014 TO 29TH AUG.. 2014.
VIVANTA BY TAJ, TAJ GROUP Of HOTELS,PALACES & RESORTS, SRINAGAR (J&K) 28TH JULY 2013 TO 28TH SEP. 2013.
TAJ FALAKNUMA PALACE, TAJ GROUP Of HOTELS,PALACES & RESORTS, Hyderabad 15th Sept. 2011 to 30th 2011.
Qualifications & Education
Standard College/School Board/University Year
H.S.C National Open School Delhi Board 2002
S.S.C I.M. Inter College U.P. Board 2004
Conversant with MS Office excel, MS Words and internet.
• Team spirit.
• Retaining staff.
• Cost control.
• Self motivation.
• Organizing skill.
English, Hindi and Urdu
Before you fill out our registration form, we feel it necessary to pass on some important information.
After completing our registration process your details are checked over by our Validation Team. Their task is to upload suitable submissions or delete.
Registrations that pass validation automatically produce an online CV Profile. Due to the popularity of our website profiles are widely seen by prospective employers. On a daily basis we receive many Profile enquiries.
By following our guidelines your profile will pass our validation process.
Key points to note
Your aim should be to produce a fantastic online CV Profile.
Our task is to find you meaningful employment.