I am Pharma graduate with 3 years of expereience in Pharmacovigilance. Knowledge of MedDRA, WHO-DD, Currectly i am working as Quality reviewer for serious and Non Serious spontaneous cases. I have an experience in ARGUS and ARIS-g database. Knowledge of different types of cases such as pregnancy cases, device related cases and spotaneous cases. Worked in diferent therapeutics area such as OTC, Contraceptives, Antihypertensives and Renal. I am a quality reviewer and case finalizer working on Aris
Education – Year of Passing – Institution – Percentage
M. Pharm (Pharmaceutics) 2011 Bharati Vidyapeeth college of Pharmacy, Kolhapur(M.S) 68%
B. Pharm 2009 Sudhakarraonaik Institute of Pharmacy, Pusad(M.S) 66.70%
H.S.C. 2004 Anandniketan college,Warora(M.S) 67%
S.S.C. 2002 Manikgarh cement school, Gadchandur (M.S) 71.86%
1) Worked in TATA CONSULTANCY SERVICES LIMITED from 12-Feb-2012 to 03-Sep-2013 as a senior process associate.
2) Working in SYNOWLEDGE INDIA PVT LTD as senior drug safety associate as quality reviewer from 10-Sep-2013 till date.
ORGANISATION: TATA CONSULTANCY SERVICES LIMITED:
ROLE: Senior process associate
• Worked on ARGUS Database.
• Handled litigation, spontaneous and pregnancy cases.
• Responsible for case intake and triaging the cases as per seriousness into their workflow
• Worked on different therapeutic class ex) contraceptives and OTC.
• Handle responsibilities of developing concise, accurate and well-written case narratives
• Knowledge of MedDRA and WHODD with coding of medical history and events.
ORGANISATION: SYNOWLEDGE INDIA PVT LIMITED:
ROLE: Senior drug safety associate
• Worked on Aris-g database.
• Quality review of case pushed into QC workflow.
• Take quality improvement session to increase the quality of DE associates.
• Mentor new associates
• Create new follow up of a case based on the new information received.
• Send clarification mail for information provided in the case.
AREA OF INTEREST:
Pharmacovigilance and regulatory affairs
Before you fill out our registration form, we feel it necessary to pass on some important information.
After completing our registration process your details are checked over by our Validation Team. Their task is to upload suitable submissions or delete.
Registrations that pass validation automatically produce an online CV Profile. Due to the popularity of our website profiles are widely seen by prospective employers. On a daily basis we receive many Profile enquiries.
By following our guidelines your profile will pass our validation process.
Key points to note
Your aim should be to produce a fantastic online CV Profile.
Our task is to find you meaningful employment.