I am currently working as Sr.HR Analyst in Honeywell. Honeywell is the leading player in the fields of Aerospace, Automation and Control Solutions. My responsibilities includes maintaining People soft records for the employees across the Globe. One of the important daily task includes coordinating with the global customers & business partners. I handle escalations & team daily metrics and attendance. Also handle end to end data maintenance of Honeywell employees. Am Green Belt Certified.
Education And Qualifications
MBA in HR Sikkim & Manipal University (2010 – 2012)
Bachelor of Commerce Vasavi College for Women (1999 – 2002)
Intermediate (GECA) Vasavi College for Women (1997 – 1999)
Secondary Education (SSLC) Oxford High School (1996 – 1997)
Data Admin (Jul 2007—till date)
Honeywell Technology Solutions Pvt.Ltd, HR Ops Analyst –
• Green Belt Certified on reducing Issues & Inquiries coming to Total Work Force Team – Greenbelt lead of the project
• To drive GPS related activities within Global Operations – Data Admin team (GO) for successful GO-LIVE in every regional release
• To ensure testing is done by the data team on time and escalate any issue to the right team which holds back testing.
• Responsible for maintaining PeopleSoft records for employees especially APAC
• Experience in coordinating with Global customers and business partners
• Handled end to end data maintenance for Honeywell APAC employees (Hiring through Termination).
• Working on People soft employee data Globally – Creating/Terminating/Updating employees EID
Senior Process Associate (Nov 2005 – Jul 2007)
Accenture Pvt. Ltd
• Worked as a Site contact specialist for a pharmaceutical company
• Preparing graphical presentations on DCFs/Queries received for the contacted studies.
• Contacting sites via Email or Telephone to retrieve outstanding data by Clinical Data Management for a particular protocol or study.
• Helping in speeding up the study and reducing the time to database lock by reminding the sites to send missing/incorrect data.
• Worked with different sites from different countries
• Describe the impact of delay on the Medical Study and to escalate if the impact is critical
• Follow up on outstanding queries for assigned studies under clinical data management by using various tools to ensure multiple site callbacks are addressed in a timely manner.
• Taking ownership of action and do the necessary (e.g.; escalate the issue to necessary Units and providing necessary reports)
• Also have been selected to do the Book Marking Review and had undergone an extensive training on hyper linking and book marking.
• Generating queries to the site while working on the live patients.
• Maintain daily, weekly and monthly reports for the studies contacted.
Customer Care Officer (Cr and Collections) (Nov 2002 – Oct 2005)
Tata Teleservices Ltd
• Relevant accounting / reporting experience of 2 – 3 years.
• Excellent PC/ systems tools skills including MS Excel
Tele Marketing Executive (Apr 2002 – Oct 2002)
American Express Bank Ltd
• Personal loans Voice Process
• To maintain weekly reports of all active and inactive loans.
Before you fill out our registration form, we feel it necessary to pass on some important information.
After completing our registration process your details are checked over by our Validation Team. Their task is to upload suitable submissions or delete.
Registrations that pass validation automatically produce an online CV Profile. Due to the popularity of our website profiles are widely seen by prospective employers. On a daily basis we receive many Profile enquiries.
By following our guidelines your profile will pass our validation process.
Key points to note
Your aim should be to produce a fantastic online CV Profile.
Our task is to find you meaningful employment.