I have worked in Sydney & Mumbai, in enterprise level infrastructure (managed services) role and later on joined family business (polished diamonds sales) which helped greatly to inculcate negotiation skills and business acumen.
Client management and business development are key focused areas of my expertise.
JULY 2004 – JULY 2006
Master of Information Technology (MIT)
University of Southern Queensland, Australia
JUNE 1999 – JUNE 2003
Bachelor of Information Technology (BIT)
Atharva College of Engineering, Mumbai India
JUNE 2011 -Current
Polished Diamond Brokerage, wholesale, Family Business [35 yrs], Mumbai, India
• Revenue generation through Sales of Polished Diamonds: Wholesale predominantly.
• Mediating with Owners, Country Head [DECISION TAKERS]
• Vendor & Channel Partner Management
• Relationship management with Key clients [Manufacturers/Traders/Exporters]
• Demand generation – Deal Closure –Product Delivery – Payment Invoicing/Recovery, complete business engagement
• Behavioural analysis for gauging correctness of business possibility
• Trend analysis of demand for diamond industry through attendance in fairs and exhibitions. Hong Kong Sep Jewellery Fair.
• Custom jewellery orders – for selected clients only
Design selection-gold/diamond procurement-jewellery making
Clients:Sight-holders, Exporters, Traders, Manufacturers.
SEPT 2010 – MAY 2011
Hewlett Packard India Sales limited (HP, Mumbai) India
AUG 2008 – JUNE 2010
Hewlett Packard Australia (HP, Rhodes) Sydney, New South Wales (NSW), Australia
Position: Account Manager
(Mission Critical Proactive Service, TSG)
• Understanding customer’s business goals and identifying appropriate Information Technology solutions
• Bridging the gap between business and IT, through continuous consultative engagement.
• New account/business acquisition and activation through leads generation
• Preparing Account Support Plan. Strategically set milestones and define deliverables accordingly.
• Prepare & Conduct presentations for HP products and services for business development
• Project Management: Presentation – installation approvals from clients – installation scheduling – resource management for installation – stakeholder management during and post installation.
• SPOC for all escalations for named account. Mediate all the communication between client, onsite team and remote team based in India.
• To maintain and improve total customer experience (TCE) and grow HP-Customer business partnership.
• Participate in relevant marketing agenda’s for promotion of HP’s products and services.
• Technology Services Achievers Award , managing key clients Security Exchange Board of India and HDFC Bank.
• Extended business relationship from AUD $500K to $1 mln in one year, NSW BusinessLink Australia.
• Deliverables of the entire contract was wrongly configured, making it a revenue loss account. Through patient and reasonable dialogue, reconfigured the contractual agreement and realized appropriate revenue.
Government: South Eastern Illawara Sydney Hospital, NSW Business Link, Security Exchange board of India (SEBI, Manages entire stock exchange of India)
Private: HDFC Bank (2nd largest bank in India)
SEPT 2007 – AUG 2008
Fujitsu Australia, Sydney, New South Wales
Position: Integration Specialist / Project Management
Lead a team of [10 member] in Project Caltex; which involves staging of Point of Sale system/equipment and configuration for all the Caltex stores across Australia and New Zealand [700 stores approx.].
• Liaise with Client (CALTEX)
• Allocate work and time to team members for Point of Sale (POS) system staging
• Manage project schedule and achieve targets as planned.
• Project Caltex successfully completed a month in advance.
Before you fill out our registration form, we feel it necessary to pass on some important information.
After completing our registration process your details are checked over by our Validation Team. Their task is to upload suitable submissions or delete.
Registrations that pass validation automatically produce an online CV Profile. Due to the popularity of our website profiles are widely seen by prospective employers. On a daily basis we receive many Profile enquiries.
By following our guidelines your profile will pass our validation process.
Key points to note
Your aim should be to produce a fantastic online CV Profile.
Our task is to find you meaningful employment.