B.com Graduate, having 19+ years of experience in Admin & Logistics Departments.
MEDYBIZ PHARMA PVT LTD, Chennai – India
Job Title : DEPUTY BRANCH MANAGER
Period of Employment : AUGUST 2013 TO TILL DATE
Taken care of entire branch for Smooth and Safety Operations.
Collecting quotes from various vendors for the purchase for the Branch.
Taken part in Procurement, GRN Entry, Invoicing, Dispensing, Checking and Packing & Delivery.
Having full control of Logistics (Full Fillment) of Chennai Branch, from SO Created until Delivery happened and the same cash has been deposited in Bank.
Assigning Delivery Executives and Delivery Agents for Smooth and Timely Delivery.
Following with the various customers for the payments to be received.
Checking and processing for payments of conveyance of the delivery executives
Handling Petty cash.
Capturing new vendors for the procurement of medicines with good discount and flexible payment options.
Taken care of Emergency deliveries at an irrespective of time.
Preparing and forwarding to HO, the various reports like, MIS, Debtors and Creditors, Stock statement, sales of a particular products and purchase details.
Brought new customers like Old age homes, Flats which having more than 30 apartments, to the company.
Monthly twice stock taking and sending the reports to HO.
Having good relationship with superiors and with subordinates.
Introduced new vendors to the company, at the maximum discount and maximum credit period facility.
Assisting with Accounts Department for preparing of Annual Budget.
MEDCARE LABS, Chennai – India
Job Title : Administrator / Stores Incharge
Period of Employment : November 2011 to JULY 2013
Receiving incoming materials as per order list along with requirement list
Dispatch those materials to respective departments
Inform to higher officials regarding material status every week or as and when its required
Receiving Clients details from Various Insurance Companies
Fixing Appointments with the Clients
Segregate to Doctors & Technicians
Follow up with Doctors & Technicians, for completion of cases
Processing the Reports and dispatch to Insurance companies
Checking and processing the Bill of Insurance companies
Monthly sending pending statements to Insurance companies
Follow with Insurance companies for Pending payment
Taken care of Purchase of Stationery and other Office Things
Checking & Processing for payments
Precision Infomatic (M) Pvt Ltd., Chennai – India
Job Title : Admin & Stores Executive
Period of Employment : October 22nd 2010 to November 2011
Placing an Order as per the requirement after consulting with Superiors
Follow up with the Suppliers regarding the materials delivery
Dispatching the materials to the various clients as per their requirement, after checking with the Purchase Order which was issued by them.
Preparing stock report on weekly basis, opening stock, purchase of stocks, dispatching of stocks and Closing stock.
Maintain minimum stock level as per instruction from Higher Officials
Assist the Higher Officials to prepare the material Co-dification.
House Keeping Maintenance
Handling of Incoming Courier
Travel Ticket Booking (Air, Bus & Train) for entire regions
Processing and Checking of Monthly Conveyance
Mobile Numbers allocation to the Staffs including all branches
Processing & Checking of Mobile (CUG) & Telephone Bills
Renewal of Rental Agreements
Renewal of Insurance for Office and Employees, Cars
Taken care of Transportation allocation to Employees
Taken care of Purchase of Stationery and other Office Things
Checking & Processing for payments of all branches expenses
SEVEN SEAS SERVICES,, Dubai – U. A. E.,
Job Title : ASST. STORES INCHARGE
Period Of Employment : Oct 1999 to July 2007
1. Maintaining Staff Attendance and Welfare
2. Maintaining Staff Transportation from the accommodation to the sites and to Head Office
3. Making arrangement for the accommodation to the workers as well as to the staffs, based on the categories.
4. All incoming and outgoing item to be checked as per packing list/Invoice and purchased order.
5. Report to Project manger /construction manger.
6. Supervise, coordinate and perform duties of warehouse activities such as receiving, inspecting, sorting, stacking, storing, order filling, issuing, and maintain stock records in warehouse, including coordination of work between warehouse, Procurement and user departments.
7. Ensure that all materials are stored in a safe area, and chemicals are stored as per the materials safety data sheet recommendations.
8. Maintained full stores receipts & issues.
9. Responsible in tracking the day-to-day petty cash .
10. Responsible of all employees and also administration work (Accommodation, Transportation & Food).
11. Assisting purchase department for organizing of materials
12. Assisting accounts department for preparing budget, making payments to sub – contractors and other payments, also for the staffs and workers salary.
13. Making travel arrangement for the staffs and for foreign delegates
L&T (ECC), Chennai
Job Title : Admin / Stores Executive
Period of Employment : June 1995 to September 1999
1. Receiving MR (Material Request) from all the sites
2. Process MR, then send it to Purchase Department
3. Receiving Materials from the supplier,
4. Checking Materials with MR along with Purchase Order
5. Issuing MRN (Material Receipt Note) to the Suppliers
6. Dispatching the Materials to respective sites after checking with MR.
7. Maintain stock level as per the company norms and terms.
8. Checking Stocks on weekly basis, send the reports to the higher officials
9. Assisting to superiors for material codification.
10. Arranging transports to dispatch the materials to the respective sites
B.Com (University of Madras)
Ms Word, Ms Excel, Ms Power Point, Internet
Before you fill out our registration form, we feel it necessary to pass on some important information.
After completing our registration process your details are checked over by our Validation Team. Their task is to upload suitable submissions or delete.
Registrations that pass validation automatically produce an online CV Profile. Due to the popularity of our website profiles are widely seen by prospective employers. On a daily basis we receive many Profile enquiries.
By following our guidelines your profile will pass our validation process.
Key points to note
Your aim should be to produce a fantastic online CV Profile.
Our task is to find you meaningful employment.