I have been working in the ICT industry for over 19 years, specialising in the design of data and telecommunications networks.
I have extensive network design, data center, call center, software development and strategic planning experience with national scaled companies.
Problem solver, Open minded, Curious, Solution-oriented, Self-motivated, Team player, Hard worker, Easily adaptable.
Why you should hire me ; I have nearly 20 years professional experience in ICT field with substantial National companies, I am well prepared to work on high-profile, cross-department projects.
My career objective is ; to obtain a challenging position that allows me to use my skills, while assisting my future company success and future growth.
SERVERS (CENTOS, RED HAT WINDOWS 2XXX Server) , VIDEO BROADCAST ( RTMP, MACROMEDIA,WOWZA, VOD ) DATA CENTER & CLOUD ( SERVER, ROUTER, FIREWALL, SWITCH,CISCO,IBM,DELL,HP, JUNIPPER , AWS, AZURE, DIGITAL OCEAN, GOOGLE) PROGRAMMING ( PHP, NODE.JS, MYSQL, MONGO.DB, ANGULAR.JS), VOIP ( SS7, PRI, ISUP, E1, SIP, MEDIA GATEWAY ), NETWORK ( WAN, LAN, COPPER, FIBER)
Mobile Marketing Telecommunication – Istanbul /TURKEY
( January 2004 – Current )
ICT Infrastructure planning and application management including software, data center setup, Telecommunicating, Networking and personnel management for 8 branch locations with total of 300 employees | web page : http://www.mobilpazarlama.com.tr
• Infrastructure preparation for the value added services to be provided.
• Determining the project hardware requirements e.g. Server, Router, DSL, G-HDSL , Load-Balancer, Wi-Fi equipment, Media Gateway, Firewall, Voip Hardware, etc.
• Linux, Centos , Windows 2003 server, Windows 2008 server implementation per project requirements.
• Freepbx based (VoiceMail, Responsive I.V.R.) application development.
• Developing internet/intranet based CRM and WEB applications for service management using PHP, MYSQL, AJAX, NODE.JS, PYHTON, HTML, JAVA SCRIPT, ANGULAR.JS.
• Configuring and commissioning Web servers, Mail Server, DB Servers, Broadcast Servers and DNS
• Developing web projects, payment platforms, API services, IVR-web integrated systems, SMS-Web integration and query engines for service promotion and sales.
• HR advisory service for IT personnel hiring.
• Voice and Data transmission and sustainment between Telecom operators.
• CDR, Layer-2 and Layer-3 level testing for Telecom voice and data lines.
Technical Manager – GULLIVER TRAVEL Istanbul / TURKEY
(January 2003 – March 2004)
• Management of design and maintenance team of www.gtahotels.com hotel reservation portal. Including site security and advertisement responsibilities, data evaluation by traffic monitoring to support marketing strategies, user training operations.
• Management of design and maintenance team of www.hotelspro.com portal for tourism agency reservation purposes.
System Administrator – CİNE TARIM Adana / TURKEY
(July 2000 – January 2003)
• LAN setup and maintenance, including client setup, backup and data restoration.
• CRM software setup and maintenance per company requirements (Clarion)
• Web portal design and publication for agricultural industry. (PHP, MySQL)
• Implementation of automation system for web advertisement management of web portal.
• Management of company publication of online “CİNE TARIM” agricultural magazine.
• Design and publish TV spots and printed materials for “CİNE TARIM” agricultural magazine.
System Administrator – ZEDCO CO. MALTA
(December 1998 – July 2000)
• E-commerce infrastructure sales and advisor
• IT infrastructure support and maintenance
• Web design
Supervisor – FUTURENET (ISP) Adana / TURKEY-
(January 1995 – December 1998)
• Web design department supervisor for ASP, CGI, PHP applications development.
• Intranet based application development for custom requirements of clients.
• Server management.
• E-commerce infrastructure strategy and application development.
Education, Qualifications &Training
* Cukurova University Engineering Faculty “Geology Engineering” 1995 – 2003
* Short courses
• Microsoft Certified Systems Engineer (2000)
• MySQL Database Server (2000)
• Apache v1.3.12 Web Server (1999)
• CGI Development (PERL, ASP) (1999)
• Windows 2000, HTML. MS Frontpage 98/2000 (1999)
• UNIX (Linux, Red Hat) (1998)
• Macromedia – Web, Graphic Design Software (1998)
• Java Script and CSS Applications (1998)
• Photoshop (1998)
• Expert Systems (DIP Applications) (1998)
• Fortran (1995)
Professional Affiliations & Volunteering
• Association for Computing Machinery ( ACM) 2010; http://campus.acm.org/public/vcard/vcard.cfm?handle=altunsu
• International Virtual Aviation Organization ( IVAO ) 2012
• Chamber of Geological Engineers 2004
• GoodOnYou “Ethical Detective” Volunteering ; http://www.goodonyou.org.au/
Available on request
Before you fill out our registration form, we feel it necessary to pass on some important information.
After completing our registration process your details are checked over by our Validation Team. Their task is to upload suitable submissions or delete.
Registrations that pass validation automatically produce an online CV Profile. Due to the popularity of our website profiles are widely seen by prospective employers. On a daily basis we receive many Profile enquiries.
By following our guidelines your profile will pass our validation process.
Key points to note
Your aim should be to produce a fantastic online CV Profile.
Our task is to find you meaningful employment.