am a qualified industrial Engineer with specialization in Chemistry with experience in the field of planning and consulting, both in the civil and industrial fields, and particularly in the piping, HVAC, safety and environment sectors , renewable energy ( solar, wind, biomass ).
• Professional qualification : Industrial Engineer with specialization in Chemistry
Qualification level: PS3 – Diploma of post-secondary level (3-4 years) , Art. 11 d Recognition under Directive 2005/36/EC: General system of recognition – primary application
ITIS ” L. DA Vinci ” (Industrial Technical College) 2003 – 2005
• Industrial Technician Diploma with specialization in Chemistry
ITIS ” XX° ” (Industrial Technical College)1992 – 2000
Self employed professional:
April 2006 – Present
Consultant for feasibility study, design, inspection, and testing of industrial, commercial and residential HVAC (including piping) and renewable energy systems (photovoltaic, wind, biomass)
• Functional knowledge of designing, supervising installation and maintenance of heating, cooling and refrigeration equipment & renewable energy systems
• Hands on experience in diagnosing system problems and identifying equipment and solutions needed to rectify the problems
• In depth knowledge of fabricating equipment parts in order to meet specialty needs
• Highly skilled in programming and supervising both routine & preventive maintenance activities
• Redesign the entire heating, ventilating and cooling systems thereby reducing overhead costs
• Design a renewable energy system integrated in the existing system maximizing the efficiency
February 2003 – February 2005
Maurizio Cerrai’s technical office – Livorno Area, Italy
Assistant at the heating and fire prevention department, also during the inspection at the work sites. Assistant at the design and consultancy department.
Before you fill out our registration form, we feel it necessary to pass on some important information.
After completing our registration process your details are checked over by our Validation Team. Their task is to upload suitable submissions or delete.
Registrations that pass validation automatically produce an online CV Profile. Due to the popularity of our website profiles are widely seen by prospective employers. On a daily basis we receive many Profile enquiries.
By following our guidelines your profile will pass our validation process.
Key points to note
Your aim should be to produce a fantastic online CV Profile.
Our task is to find you meaningful employment.