I am an experienced para-legal and secretary, with an academic focus on International Humanitarian Law and political philosophy who is looking to build a career in public service. My core skills are negotiation, legal document drafting, and precision.
Academic Achievements: Deans Award for academic excellence, Honors Student, Award for the Best Speaker
Qualifications & Education
Richmond, the American International University in London, London, U.K.
August 2012 – Present
Bachelors of Arts International Relations (Last Term Grade Point Average: 3.6/4.0)
– Dean’s List Award for exemplary academic achievement
– Minor in Philosophy
– 10,000 words dissertation on: “The limitations of the Responsibility to Protect and the case of Darfur”
– Relevant coursework: Policy-making in a Globalized world, Security Studies, International Political Economy, Conflict and Peace studies, Philosophy
– Policy briefs and Monitoring Evaluative and Learning (MEL) reports
– Predicted Degree Qualification: UK First Class Honors
Mithibai College of Arts; Mumbai, India
June 2010 – June 2012
Junior College Arts (1st Class Distinction)
– Graduated in the top 10 percentile in the state
The Conservative Party, London, UK February 2015 – Present
Campaign and Voter ID Intern
– Responsible for drafting white mail responses for the PM
– Working on a political campaigns and monitoring social media platforms for PR and campaign management
– Coordinating responses with the PM’s office in Downing Street
– Data Management
Spade Realtors, Mumbai, India
May 2014 – August 2014
– Employing professional communication and verbal skills in assisting with positive client relationships
– Responsible for initial drafting of sale agreements
– Coordinating legal paperwork and correspondence
– Responsible for developing a new sales strategy for the company
Richmond, the American International University in London, London, U.K
February 2013 – April 2013
Research Assistant, Psychology Department
– Responsible for writing a literature review as a part of an on-going study in cognitive psychology
– Assisted with preparing extensive reading notes which required analytical reasoning skills
Dhruve Liladhar & Company, Mumbai, India
April 2012 – July 2012
– Analyzing and synthesizing information for researching various cases at once
– Writing legal memos
– Assisted associates and partners in both arbitration and High Court matters
– Incorporated communication as well as people skills to mange positive client relationships
– Employed organizational skills to carry out legal correspondences in the relevant matters
– Used critical and verbal reasoning skills while handling procedures like exhibit inspections independently and then reporting it as part of legal correspondence
Akanksha, NGO, Mumbai, India
June 2011 – January 2012
– Responsible for teaching basic English, Mathematics and Science to Elementary School students
– Responsible for organizing a weekly syllabus for a group of about 5-8 students
– Handling the course material and assigning relevant reading and homework
– Incorporated analytical and evaluative skills for helping and counseling students on an individual level, taking into account their less privileged backgrounds.
– Planned outdoor field-trips and extra-curricular group activities
– IT Skills: comfortable with both Mac OSX and Windows software, Advanced Microsoft Office
– Social Media platforms: LinkedIn, Twitter and Facebook
– Languages: Proficient in English and Hindi as well as conversational French
– Working with children
Before you fill out our registration form, we feel it necessary to pass on some important information.
After completing our registration process your details are checked over by our Validation Team. Their task is to upload suitable submissions or delete.
Registrations that pass validation automatically produce an online CV Profile. Due to the popularity of our website profiles are widely seen by prospective employers. On a daily basis we receive many Profile enquiries.
By following our guidelines your profile will pass our validation process.
Key points to note
Your aim should be to produce a fantastic online CV Profile.
Our task is to find you meaningful employment.