A dedicated and highly motivated administrative and customer service professional combining extensive experience in managing client accounts with a robust academic background including an MSc in Banking and Finance. Extremely financially astute, strong business acumen, and adept at producing sales reports and financial statements. Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills, able to create and develop positive and lucrative relationships with new and existing customers.
Education And Qualifications
MSc in Banking and Finance (Expected Completion 2014)
University of Wales, UK
MBA in Finance (2010)
COMSATS University, Islamabad, Pakistan
BSc in Commerce (2007)
University of Punjab, Lahore, Pakistan
ADMIN MANAGER (2011 – Present)
Speedy Radio Cars, London, UK
• Delivering exceptional customer service, answering queries over the telephone accurately and efficiently, and maximizing all potential sales opportunities
• Conducting various financial tasks including preparing periodic statement with optimal accuracy and providing subsequent reports to senior managerial personnel, and carrying out a range of administrative tasks as required
CUSTOMER SERVICE / ACCOUNTS OFFICER (2008 – 2010)
Reflexionz, Islamabad, Pakistan
• Managing accounts for event management company, building and maintaining positive working relationships with new and existing clients, and maximizing sales opportunities through the provision of high quality customer service
• Planning and organizing events, providing information and expert advice for a range of events based on customer requirements and relevant products and services
• Up selling and cross selling to customers, liaising with various suppliers including restaurants, hotels and other venues, and successfully negotiating profitable prices
• Conducting a range of administrative tasks including the preparation of periodic financial statements for senior personnel, and maintaining accurate records and files for customers and suppliers
CUSTOMER SALES REPRESENTATIVE / ADMINISTRATIVE OFFICER (2007 – 2008)
Indigenous Solutions Business Process Outsourcing Ltd., Rawalpindi, Pakistan
• Proactively making sales calls to overseas customers to provide information on company products and services, and cross selling and up selling where appropriate
• Providing excellent customer service, building and maintaining relationship with existing customer and sourcing new sales leads, and performing various ad hoc administrative duties as required
English, Urdu, Hindi, Punjabi
Before you fill out our registration form, we feel it necessary to pass on some important information.
After completing our registration process your details are checked over by our Validation Team. Their task is to upload suitable submissions or delete.
Registrations that pass validation automatically produce an online CV Profile. Due to the popularity of our website profiles are widely seen by prospective employers. On a daily basis we receive many Profile enquiries.
By following our guidelines your profile will pass our validation process.
Key points to note
Your aim should be to produce a fantastic online CV Profile.
Our task is to find you meaningful employment.