I have seven years’ experience in the hospitality industry, combined with a passion for excellent customer service. I am committed to meeting guest requirements and expectations, whilst complying with corporate guidelines and brand standards. As you will see from my enclosed CV I have significant experience of working in leadership roles, and have had considerable success in leading motivated and high performing housekeeping teams to deliver exceptional levels of presentation and cleanliness.
Education And Qualifications
MBA-CTE: Accounting, Finance, Business Strategy, Research and Methodology
University of Wales, UK (2012)
PG Diploma: Hospitality and Leadership Management
Ealing, Hammersmith and West London College, UK (2011)
BBA degree: Hotel Management and Travel & Tourism
Housekeeping Supervisor (2013 – date)
The May Fair Hotel (5*), UK
• Overseeing the smooth and efficient day-to-day operation of the housekeeping department, including playing an integral role in the preparation of weekly duty rotas
• Providing strong leadership and direction to a team of Accommodation Assistants, to ensure that they are able to perform their duties at the high standards expected
• Consistently achieving demanding targets for quality of work and guest satisfaction, and motivating the team to meet their targets
• Conducting regular room inspections, ensuring that quality standards are achieved and documenting outcomes
• Providing a warm and courteous greeting to both individuals and groups, and ensuring that they receive professional service from every member of the team
• Responding to telephone calls from guests and ensuring that their needs and requirements are fulfilled in a timely manner
• Liaising extensively with personnel across all departments to communicate the status of rooms, including preparing rooms and VIPs and informing the maintenance team of any issues arising
• Carrying out all administrative tasks for the department, including delivering reports on rooms and lost property
• Controlling stock to ensure that adequate supplies of all items are available at all times
Housekeeping Supervisor (2013)
Grange City Hotel, UK
• Motivating a team to deliver exceptional performance, and providing training opportunities to develop the skillset within the team
• Complying with brand guidelines in the delivery of guest services and adhering to strict health and safety standards
• Monitoring room maintenance quality and liaising with the hotel Engineer to ensure all facilities met expected standards
• Developing daily, weekly and monthly routines to cover all cleaning requirements
Housekeeping Supervisor (2013)
Me London, UK
• Allocating work to Room Attendants and Public Area Attendants, checking standards of cleaning in all rooms and public areas, and personally preparing VIP rooms and suites
• Reporting maintenance issues in a timely manner, and following up with the relevant department to ensure that repairs are completed
• Liaising with the Front Office staff to identify and resolve discrepancies with room allocations and guest check-in
• Ensuring that linen cupboards and Maids’ trollies are replenished regularly
Housekeeping Supervisor (2012)
Hilton Heathrow, UK
• Allocating daily tasks and ensuring that personnel had arrived for duty, to ensure appropriate cover across all duties
• Training, developing and empowering high performing teams who took pride in immaculate grooming, first class service and collaborative teamwork
• Verifying special requirements and VIP lists and providing the relevant facilities and services
Room Attendant (2010 – 2012)
Radisson Blu Edwardian, UK
• Cleaning guest bedrooms and public areas in line with corporate standards, replenishing linen cupboards and operating in line with hotel procedures
Housekeeping Supervisor (2008 – 2009)
Vits Hotel, India
• Preparing duty rotas, briefing staff and providing training and guidance to ensure all staff operated at their full potential
• Supervising assigned floors and public areas to achieve immaculate presentation and cleanliness
Intern ( 2007)
The Ambassador, India
• Managing the guest check-in and check-out procedures, responding to both internal and external calls, providing room service and contributing to the daily set-up of the restaurant
Centurion Hotel, India
• Acquiring valuable professional experience when complying with hotel operating procedures and providing exceptional guest service
Native Marathi, fluent Hindi and English
Before you fill out our registration form, we feel it necessary to pass on some important information.
After completing our registration process your details are checked over by our Validation Team. Their task is to upload suitable submissions or delete.
Registrations that pass validation automatically produce an online CV Profile. Due to the popularity of our website profiles are widely seen by prospective employers. On a daily basis we receive many Profile enquiries.
By following our guidelines your profile will pass our validation process.
Key points to note
Your aim should be to produce a fantastic online CV Profile.
Our task is to find you meaningful employment.