As a consultant landscape engineer, I supervised major prestigious projects across the middle east and Qatar. Such as the aspire zone and sport city projects. And presently I am supervising as a resident engineer landscape works Lusail development, the venue of 2022 world soccer cup
Master Degree in Plant Sciences – University of Arizona
Tucson – AZ. USA. 1984 – 1986
Bachelor of Sciences Degree – University of Aleppo
Aleppo – Syria. 1977 – 1983
Landscape Resident Engineer at Lusail City Project (09/2013 – Up to date)
• Review detailed design, tender drawings, BOQ and project specifications prior to tendering for CP 10 landscape packages
• Identify clashes between infrastructure and underground utilities and services and above ground construction works and coordinate with the client and PMCM ( Lusail and Parsons ) and contractors to propose solutions
• Review shop drawings, method statement and materials submittal
• Daily site visits to check progress and construction works
Sidra Agricultural Company (05/2012 – 09/2013)
• I supervise all RFQ – S and tenders pricing and procurement of materials for hard and soft landscape works for all projects.
• I also follow up and monitor technical and materials submittals and as built drawings in order to get required approvals.
• I check up and approve projects scope of work and requirements prior to final approval by Sidra general manager.
• I supervise some site and office meetings with clients and consultants to discuss work progress at site, project requirements and budget and timeline.
• In addition to the previous assignments, I work as a business development manager and seek weekly meetings with public and private clients for after price quote follow up and business development.
Landscape and Irrigation Manager (01/2009 – 04/2012)
Akar Real Estate Development
• Cordoba hills development is considered to be the largest and most prestigious residential and tourism development in Syria up to date. It is Syria’s first international luxury residential and tourism development.
Senior Consultant Landscape Engineer (09/2006 –10/2008)
ASCO Consulting Engineers
The Doha Racing and Equestrians club developed considerable new areas of high quality turf, with additional and extensive irrigation system ( two 1500- cubic meters underground irrigation tanks with booster pump station 2 Duty, 1 Stand-by plus 1 Jockey pump. The duty pumps discharge 60 cubic meters per hour. The main line was 8 and 6 inches in diameter and the daily irrigation cycle was set up to be 8 hours). The landscape design had a beautiful desert plants, trees, shrubs and flowers.
Landscape Consultant (1992 – 05/2003)
Aleppo – Syria
• I supervised landscape maintenance services for private gardens and industrial facilities.
• Installation of various sprinkler and drip irrigation systems at farms which produce commercial ornamental plants and vegetables.
• Produce various ornamental plants in the nursery.
Before you fill out our registration form, we feel it necessary to pass on some important information.
After completing our registration process your details are checked over by our Validation Team. Their task is to upload suitable submissions or delete.
Registrations that pass validation automatically produce an online CV Profile. Due to the popularity of our website profiles are widely seen by prospective employers. On a daily basis we receive many Profile enquiries.
By following our guidelines your profile will pass our validation process.
Key points to note
Your aim should be to produce a fantastic online CV Profile.
Our task is to find you meaningful employment.