A hardworking and committed IT professional with extensive experience in server setup and management, network infrastructure maintenance, and troubleshooting and repair of a wide variety of hardware and software components; a self-starter who founded his own company and is tireless in the pursuit of new clients and new business; sets high standards for quality of work and client satisfaction and strives to provide the best possible service.
Education And Qualifications
High School Diploma (1995)
Technical High School Louis Botha
Microsoft, UK Microsoft Certified System Engineer (MCSE)
Owner and Manager (2010 – Present)
• Makes software and hardware repairs on servers, desktops, laptops, wireless routers and access points for corporate clients.
• Serves as network administrator; implements and manages backups; provides Internet and desktop support.
• Repairs printers and remanufactures laser toners.
Service Department Manager, IT Manager, IT Technician and Printer Technician (May 2008 – Apr. 2010)
Trink Group Holdings, South Africa
• Managed Windows 2003 server, domain controller, network infrastructure, DHCP server, proxy server, print server, and Pastel partner server, as well as antivirus and backups.
• Scheduled onsite repairs and ensured job completion by technicians; dealt with customer complaints; ordered parts.
• Built new PCs and made onsite repairs.
IT Specialist (Dec. 2006 – May 2008)
Depari Online, South Africa
• Installed, configured, and maintained:
• Windows XP Professional and Windows 2003 servers
• Backups on Symantec Backup Exec
• UTP networks and wireless networks
• Antivirus servers and clients
• Wireless routers and access points
• DNS servers
• DHCP servers
• TCP/IP networks
IT Manager (Jan. 2004 – Dec. 2006)
Chambi Candy, South Africa
• Managed and maintained network infrastructure, including domain server and backups, Pastel database server, Outlook Exchange server, DHCP server, print server, anti-virus server, and all workstations.
• Repaired hardware and software; controlled and regulated Internet usage.
Broadband Engineer (2003)
Kelly Group, London, UK
• Installed broadband Internet, phones, and cable television onsite.
Partner / IT Specialist (2001 – 2003)
• Sold PC hardware and consumables; managed staff; responsible for stock control.
• Made hardware repairs; provided onsite support for hardware and software problems.
• Administered customers’ Windows 2000 servers.
Subcontractor / Field Technician (2000 – 2003)
• Subcontracted to Telkom SA Ltd, Africa’s largest integrated communications company, as a field technician.
• Resurrected, installed, and configured public payphones; removed and dismantled obsolete stock.
Before you fill out our registration form, we feel it necessary to pass on some important information.
After completing our registration process your details are checked over by our Validation Team. Their task is to upload suitable submissions or delete.
Registrations that pass validation automatically produce an online CV Profile. Due to the popularity of our website profiles are widely seen by prospective employers. On a daily basis we receive many Profile enquiries.
By following our guidelines your profile will pass our validation process.
Key points to note
Your aim should be to produce a fantastic online CV Profile.
Our task is to find you meaningful employment.