Results driven, diligent and highly competent Electronics Technician with a wide-range of knowledge, technical skills and key experience across wide range of systems including; car sound systems, TV, satellite and audio; a highly valued team player, reliable and trustworthy who is methodical within his profession and in all areas of work undertaken.
Dedicated and resourceful and ‘hands on’ highly capable of working individually or in a small efficient
Education And Qualifications
• National Diploma in Electrical / Electronics Engineer: Polytechnic Lagos Nigeria (2004-2007)
[License Number: B175743]
• National Technical Certificate (NTC): Diploma in Mechanical Engineering Craft, Lagos (2002)
• West Africa Examination Council O Level: Community High School, OGU State (2002)
• Certificate of Competence: Federal ministry of Labour & Productivity (2000)
• Automatic Marine/Plastic Mould Engineers: IGA Technology Co, (NIG) Ltd (2001)
• Theoretical & Practical Certificate in Electronics: Emmaco Electronics (1993-1998)
Technician (July 2012 – Present)
Euro Super Spar
Technician (January 2009 – 2012)
TV Doctors Audio Visual Electronics Service Center
Technician (August 2010)
T Jude Electronics Works
Technician (March 2003)
Emmaco Electronics Works:
• Responsible for the accurate and timely repairs and installation of; TVs, HI-FI Systems, Computers, DVD/VCR Players, Home Theater Systems, Microwaves, TV Aerials, Satellite Dishes, and Car Radios/AMP
• Working to meet deadlines and schedules
• Providing a high standard of customers service at all times
• Ensuring full compliance to all industry regulations
English, Zulu, Nigerian
Before you fill out our registration form, we feel it necessary to pass on some important information.
After completing our registration process your details are checked over by our Validation Team. Their task is to upload suitable submissions or delete.
Registrations that pass validation automatically produce an online CV Profile. Due to the popularity of our website profiles are widely seen by prospective employers. On a daily basis we receive many Profile enquiries.
By following our guidelines your profile will pass our validation process.
Key points to note
Your aim should be to produce a fantastic online CV Profile.
Our task is to find you meaningful employment.