I believe in myself and I am extremely self-determined, I excel in everything that I do; my studies, secular work and most recently attaining my driver's license within two months. I am an amiable individual, always ready to learn and continue my personal and professional development.
During my studies at Bexley College, I was able to attend many work placements which allowed me to attain a vast amount of knowledge and skills.
2009¬- 2010: Bexley College, England
BTEC Introductory Diploma in Health and Social care¬ Level 1
Numeracy Key skills¬ Level 1
2010-¬ 2012: Bexley College, England
BTECT Extended Diploma in Health and Social care¬ Level 3
Functional skills English¬ level 2
Functional Skills Mathematics¬ Level 2
2012: Safeguarding adults awareness training course, England
Aspirations Training Company
2012: Moving & Handling, England
Greenwich Community College
2012: Emergency First Aid at Work, England
AlphaOne3 Healthcare Services
2012: Group Leader Training, England
My experience in the health and social care sector began as a career in the Riverlee Care Home
located in Greenwich, London. I worked with elderly individuals with Dementia for 2 weeks as part of my college work placement. I then attained experience in a youth club with working with children and young adults with learning disabilities. This was a voluntary job I chose both to assist the young people as well as gain more experience and skills for my personal development. I then worked with children in a mainstream setting; teaching them skills for life. I have attain my vast experience working as a Support Worker with individuals with
learning disabilities for over a year. My accumulated experience within the health and social care
sector has undeniably shaped my personality into a more amiable one, as well as increased my
knowledge, skills and aspiration to continue working within the health and social care sector. However, I believe that the skills & knowledge that I received has given me transferable skills which will allow me to be of great benefit to which ever organization I choose to work. My most recent experience has been an administrative assistant for a real estate company in the lovely Island of St. Lucia.
Greenwich Men-cap- London
• Supported clients with learning disabilities
• Assisted with personal care needs
• Managed behaviours that were challenging
• Supported clients with everyday tasks to further their ability to live independently and build upon their links within the community
• Accompanied clients on social activities
2011 Care Worker (Dementia Care)
Riverlee Care Home- Greenwich, London
• Discussed needs with clients
• Prepared meals and helped with shopping, cleaning and laundry
• Supported clients with dressing, washing, eating, drinking and personal needs
• Offered emotional support and helping clients to raise their confidence
• Accompanied clients on outings including social activities and to collect pensions
2011 Youth Worker
Greenwich Bouncers Trampoline Academy- Kidbrooke, London
• Assisted in the organising of enjoyable activities including sports, art and drama, to increase the young people’s skills and confidence
• Supported young people to develop ideas and make changes in their lives
• Supported on outings
• Supported young people in organising their own activities and projects
• Supporting young people in developing skills including literacy, numeracy and life skills
2014- 2015 Administrative assistant
Tropic Taste Reality- St Lucia
• Recording & updating of clients’ data
• Telephone calls
• Receiving and directing clients
• Creating spreadsheets
• Clerical support to agents during sales & rentals
Before you fill out our registration form, we feel it necessary to pass on some important information.
After completing our registration process your details are checked over by our Validation Team. Their task is to upload suitable submissions or delete.
Registrations that pass validation automatically produce an online CV Profile. Due to the popularity of our website profiles are widely seen by prospective employers. On a daily basis we receive many Profile enquiries.
By following our guidelines your profile will pass our validation process.
Key points to note
Your aim should be to produce a fantastic online CV Profile.
Our task is to find you meaningful employment.