An established, extremely hard working and highly self motivated teaching professional with a successful background within the planning and delivery of the curriculum within an environment that promotes learning potential. As a capable leader, can motivate pupils to not only achieve their own potential but to contribute within a group scenario.
Education And Qualifications
Higher Certificate Adult (ABET) (University of Limpopo) (2007)
Modules Include: Teaching the Adult Learner, Community-Orientated Adult Education, Literacy & Numeracy, Health & Numeracy, English as a Second Language for Adult Management, Administration
Diploma Junior Primary Teachers (Sekhukhune College of Education) (1994)
EDUCATOR (2009 – To Date)
Segoreng Primary School
• Personally responsible for the planning and delivery of lessons within a safe and comfortable environment, conducive for learning, to students on both a one-to-one basis and within a group scenario
• Working closely and collaboratively with other members of the teaching team with the daily running of the school, ensuring the welfare of the children is paramount at all times
• Utilising SA-SAMS (South African School and Administration Management System) when keeping accurate records
• Regularly liaising with parents, updating them on pupils’ progress, highlighting any areas of concern and proactively addressing the same
ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT (2009)
Sepitsi Circuit Office
• Undertaking a multi faceted role with a variety of duties and responsibilities including the completion of ad hoc administrative duties on time and to a high quality standard
EDUCATOR / SECRETARY OF THE UNION SITE (2000 – 2009)
Dithabaneng Primary School
• Main duties as above
TEMPORARY EDUCATOR (1995 – 2001)
Fluent English & Afrikaans
Before you fill out our registration form, we feel it necessary to pass on some important information.
After completing our registration process your details are checked over by our Validation Team. Their task is to upload suitable submissions or delete.
Registrations that pass validation automatically produce an online CV Profile. Due to the popularity of our website profiles are widely seen by prospective employers. On a daily basis we receive many Profile enquiries.
By following our guidelines your profile will pass our validation process.
Key points to note
Your aim should be to produce a fantastic online CV Profile.
Our task is to find you meaningful employment.