I am a driven and enthusiastic EA., possessing excellent problem solving skills, time management control and is most discreet. No problem is insurmountable for me, with a natural tenacity & ability to solve problems, making me a strong member of any team. I am accustomed to working in culturally diverse and highly demanding environments, having managed senior executives at a multinational company since 2010 including accompanying executive staff on their travel.
Qualifications & Education
Master 2 Translation Studies (Sorbonne Nouvelle University, Paris – 2010)
Thesis: Translation and terminology: a case study for the terminological condition in Greece, using “Triangulation” as a survey method
Training Political and Economic Translation within the E.E. (Marc Bloch University – 2010)
Training TRADOS Seminar Series (French Institute of Athens – 2008)
Degree Translation – English and French (2007)
Thesis: The role of Translation within the EE institutions and “Eur-Lex” as a tool in the translator’s hands
Languages: English Proficient user C2
French Proficient user C2
Italian Independent user B1
Arabic Basic user A1/A2
IT Skills, Etc.
Expert use of Microsoft Office applications, including holding ECDL Certificate for the units: Word, Excel and Internet. Proficiency with Microsoft applications in the Greek, English and French environments
Professional Skills: Specialisation in translation of economic, political and technical-oriented texts
I am a driven and enthusiastic EA, possessing excellent problem solving skills, time management control and is most discreet. No problem is insurmountable , with a natural tenacity and ability to solve problems, making me a strong member of any team.I am accustomed to working in culturally diverse and highly demanding environments, having managed senior executives at a multinational company since 2010 including accompanying executive staff extensively on their international travel.An outstanding communicator in both written and verbal forms. Fluent in English, Italian, French and Greek. A passion for languages has led me to recently begin studying Arabic. I am a high performing, enthusiastic professional executive in good health and is totally mobile.
2010 – Date
Dedicated Executive Assistant to Owner and Group CEO
• Managing work priorities of the CEO, Chairman and other executives, including diary, phone calls, emails and setting appointments to ensure work is consistently in support of broader corporate priorities
• Briefing the CEO and senior executives for high-level meetings, including carrying out complex research on a wide range of relevant subjects and preparing presentations and reports
• Translating complex legal and financial documents for official and internal use by the CEO and senior executives in an acutely time-sensitive environment
• Representing the company as the first point of contact to senior visitors and delegations, both domestic and foreign
• Responsibility for maintaining financial accounts and budgets within the work division in a timely and accurate fashion
• Arranging logistics for travel, including visas, by the CEO and senior executives and accompanying the company leadership on trips to ensure all aspects of such travel are conducted smoothly
2008 – 2009
LIBERIS PUBLICATIONS S.A, ATHENS
Executive Assistant to Editor-in-Chief
• Translation of editorial content for three major magazines on a variety of topics and subject matter, often under severe time pressure
• Assisting the Editor-in-Chief in performing a variety of administrative functions to ensure the timely publication of each magazine
• Undertaking a range of complex translation tasks for various other departments within the company, including the financial and legal divisions
2007 – 2008
EMBASSY OF FRANCE (Athens)
SERVICE OF UNIVERSITY AND SCIENTIFIC COOPERATION
• Performing complex translation tasks of important diplomatic and academic documentation with a perfect degree of accuracy and to a native standard of French language
• Delivering results in an environment of intense time and workload pressures, while remaining adaptive to different work environments and cultures
• Organisation of major cross-cultural spectacles and events, including the French Film Festival in Athens and Celebration of ‘Francophonie’ in Greece
• Undertaking extensive administrative tasks necessary to support the efficient operation of the embassy
Before you fill out our registration form, we feel it necessary to pass on some important information.
After completing our registration process your details are checked over by our Validation Team. Their task is to upload suitable submissions or delete.
Registrations that pass validation automatically produce an online CV Profile. Due to the popularity of our website profiles are widely seen by prospective employers. On a daily basis we receive many Profile enquiries.
By following our guidelines your profile will pass our validation process.
Key points to note
Your aim should be to produce a fantastic online CV Profile.
Our task is to find you meaningful employment.