• 2011-2014: University Of Sheffield, Sheffield, UK: Computer Science BSc, Expected (2:1). Throughout my course :
I have attended the Global Engineering Challenge (GEC) week for two years.
I gained experience in programming, software engineering, computer systems, enterprise culture and project skills.
• 2010-2011 : University Of Sheffield, Sheffield -UK : Foundation Year Grade 55 (2:2)
• ECDL Certificate — 7/7 modules passed (IT, Microsoft Office, Information and Communication )
Advanced experience level of Microsoft office such as: Word, Excel, Access and PowerPoint.
• Experience with MATLAB, a numerical computation and fourth-generation programming language. I gained experience in data analysis, Visualization, programming and Algorithm development.
• Java development:
Imperative and object-oriented programming in Java.
3 years’ experience in Java and JavaEE technologies.
Development of Dynamic Web projects.
• Web programming :
Excellent understanding and experience of HTML/HTML5 mark-up and website design principles,
Experience with CSS/CSS3 design,
Experience with database technology such as the open-source web development platform-LAMP(Linux, Apache, MySQL and PHP) and SQL(a Relational DB Management System)
Good understanding and experience of Codeigniter framework,
Both LAMP and Codeigniter were required for a group industrial project for an external client in Software Engineering (Software Hut) for the secure login process, secure registration process, password encryption, population of database etc.
Experience in AJAX and JSON,
Excellent understanding and experience in Google Maps API, Twitter API, Foursquare API and integration to the sites using Java Servlets,
Knowledge and experience with TOMCAT v7.0 Apache,
Excellent understanding of Dynamic Web and experience with Web 2.0 and Web 3.0 technologies,
Knowledge and good experience with Prensley (Form validation) and Twitter Bootstrap.
All the above were used in the development of a Dynamic web project took place in my last year of my studies. We used the combination of the above technologies to develop a social web query for getting information about users and venues.
• Software Engineering: Software lifecycle, models and tools for software development, UML notation, Information systems, databases and Human-User Interaction, experience in Genesys – a group-based software development.
• Enterprise culture
Accounting and Finance
Intelligent Web-Based systems
• Confident and enthusiastic for learning and adapting to new skills, techniques and programming languages
English (Intermediate), Greek (Native)
• Highly experienced user of Microsoft Office Word, Access, PowerPoint and Excel
• Confident user of social media : Twitter, Facebook and Foursquare
• Knowledge of Linux and Windows operating systems
Before you fill out our registration form, we feel it necessary to pass on some important information.
After completing our registration process your details are checked over by our Validation Team. Their task is to upload suitable submissions or delete.
Registrations that pass validation automatically produce an online CV Profile. Due to the popularity of our website profiles are widely seen by prospective employers. On a daily basis we receive many Profile enquiries.
By following our guidelines your profile will pass our validation process.
Key points to note
Your aim should be to produce a fantastic online CV Profile.
Our task is to find you meaningful employment.