A recent graduate in Textile and Fashion Management with experience of working as a Junior Merchandiser and in Customer Service roles within the associated retail industry. Demonstrated ability to understand brand identity and purchase/promote successful products. Possesses both financial and commercial acumen through which he fulfils business requirements.
Education And Qualifications
BSc Textile and Fashion Management, Heriot-Watt University, UK (2011)
Modules including; Fashion Buying & Merchandising, Information Analysis and Reports, Applied Management, Buyers Specifications, Events Management
Diploma Textile Technology, PSG Polytechnic College, India (2009)
Modules including; Textile Materials, Spinning Preparation, Yarn Manufacture, Textile Wet Processing, Weaving Preparation, Fabric Manufacture, Knitting Technology, Fabric Structure, Modern Yarn & Clothing Analysis, Textile Mill
Work Experience; Four years industrial training in various textile companies
Assistant Manager (Trainee) ((Oct 2013 – date)
Shiri Convenience Stores, Southsea, UK
• Responsible for ensuring highest standards in customer service, in addition to assisting in delivering effective management of a team of 6
• Ensuring optimal performance levels, providing staff training as necessary, building strong internal team
• Demonstrating strong organisational skills, responsible for producing weekly rotas/shifts
• Handling customer complaints effectively, acting in a professional courteous manner that supports business
• Responsible for financial aspects of business, working within budget and setting monthly sales targets
• Managing deliveries, overseeing distribution throughout the store and ensuring effective merchandising
• Ensuring compliance with standard regulations including Health & Safety, adhering to company policies
Senior Customer Service Executive (Oct 2011 – Oct 2013)
Reliance Local, Andover, UK
• Responsible for providing excellence in customer relations, liaising with customers and assisting with inquiries
• Promoting products at point of sale, building positive customer relations with regular and new customers
• Operating tills and hand held card devices, ensuring accurate and efficient processing of payments
• Acting as a proactive member of the team, assisting colleagues in daily duties as required
Junior Merchandiser (May 2009 – Nov 2009)
Knit King Apparels, India
• Responsible for buying products, ensuring highest quality goods at lowest available price, working in line with company policies and requirements
• Conducting extensive research; reading market reports, events management and attending trade shows
• Demonstrating strong interpersonal skills, meeting with suppliers and negotiating best purchases
• Maintaining sales and inventory records, in addition to planning advertising displays and sales promotions
• Demonstrating financial and commercial acumen, accurately predicting sales and profits
English, Tamil, Kannada, Malayalam
Before you fill out our registration form, we feel it necessary to pass on some important information.
After completing our registration process your details are checked over by our Validation Team. Their task is to upload suitable submissions or delete.
Registrations that pass validation automatically produce an online CV Profile. Due to the popularity of our website profiles are widely seen by prospective employers. On a daily basis we receive many Profile enquiries.
By following our guidelines your profile will pass our validation process.
Key points to note
Your aim should be to produce a fantastic online CV Profile.
Our task is to find you meaningful employment.